Tops - do you get off on seeing a bottom in pain from fucking?

submissivefaggot

• 2 weeks later...

What gets me off is when a bottom is clearly in pain - and I say - do you want me to stop? (if they suggest maybe - I tell them if i stop- we are DONE!) and no lie - not once in my life has a bottom asked me to stop.  A few times ive seen blood and tell them - you got blood on my cock - you still want my load in your guts? (often say dirty or toxic dna etc) again- they always beg me to breed em... and most suck me clean after - before going to check the damage as I leave

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

As a bottom I love being fucked hard, and with that comes pain. I’ve seen some tops really get off on that, twisting my nipples, tugging on my balls, slapping my cock/balls, and slamming into me hard enough to make me scream out. I am stuck between yeah this fucking hurts and gonna hurt in the morning and horny watching him get so turned on.

i don’t particularly like pain but I can take a bit and if it makes a top happy then I will take it.

• Like 1

I'm not in to pain, seeing actual pain is a turn off, but when I top I really get off on seeing them on the brink between pleasure and pain. Where it's almost too much for them and they wince and groan, but at the same time it feels so good to them that they're loving it and are in heaven. You know where you can see the bliss on their face.

i started getting fucked at a very young age, and my top was both dominant, would force himself on me and i often got fucked before and after school. there was no lube or  or spit. i took it raw and dried, it hurt and i would walk all day with a sore ass from being fucked most of the time. My top drilled in me that i was just a piece of fuck meat with the only purpose was to spread my legs and pleasure him with my hole between my legs. i admit i hate getting fucked as it hurts, its been only a few times that i actually enjoyed being fucked because it did not hurt. like manner it only as been two times that i got an anal orgasm from being fucked. but before the fuck im honry for it and hate it during the sex, but after its over i like it. 

so as someone said here, im just a piece of fuck meat with a hole to pleasure a men dick. i have learned to accept that and love it. so when  a man as me for his pleasure he does with me what ever he wants. some want to make love, kiss and tell me how hot and sexy i am others just fuck me till they cum and im cum filled and others cum all over me. what ever his his whims, his desires, his fetish im his to do as he pleases and enjoys.

Sex is naturally violent and injurious, so I expect the average man to enjoy phallic brutality to some extent. It would be strange if he didn't.

I love to hurt bitches and break cunts. The first time a boy yelped in pain and tried to get away, a jolt of power and joy transformed me into a sexual sadist in an instant. I felt perfectly male in that moment. The first time my weapon drew blood, I was thrilled. I hadn't realized how easily a rectum bleeds. Both discoveries were accidental, but I took to painfucking right away.

• Like 7

On 10/3/2020 at 12:15 PM, FaceLoad said:

Sex is naturally violent and injurious, so I expect the average man to enjoy phallic brutality to some extent. It would be strange if he didn't.

I love to hurt bitches and break cunts. The first time a boy yelped in pain and tried to get away, a jolt of power and joy transformed me into a sexual sadist in an instant. I felt perfectly male in that moment. The first time my weapon drew blood, I was thrilled. I hadn't realized how easily a rectum bleeds. Both discoveries were accidental, but I took to painfucking right away.

do you ever feel mercy for new faggots with soft holes that have no idea what they are in for?

• Like 1

Guest Descartes70817
On 10/3/2020 at 6:15 AM, FaceLoad said:

This is so true, even if you didn’t intend to cause pain. The first time I felt my cock slide into  another guy’s ass was also his first time too. Both being novices meant neither of us understood the importance of lubrication.

Thus we went from him bent over while I lined up my cock head with his hole, then a lot of pushing and blind thrusting, until I suddenly went all the way in without stopping.

The next thing my buddy was begging me to stop and to pull my cock out, but I was in such ecstasy that all I could manage was stop exactly where I was until I just erupted inside him and there was cum running down his legs. For that moment my pleasure mattered so much that his  pain became irrelevant to me.

On 10/3/2020 at 6:15 AM, FaceLoad said:

I’m a masochist so this makes me hard, sir.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, parvenu said:

do you ever feel mercy for new faggots with soft holes that have no idea what they are in for?

This idea has naïve merit, but I think it's exactly wrong. The best a faggot can expect from life is a soupçon of happiness amid abundant pain and degradation. Therefore, I believe the first cunting should be sharp, brutal and traumatic. The victim should be fully aware of how he is to be sacrificed. He must accept it as part of his fate and as a vital lesson about his place in the sexual arena.

The fag will carry the memory of that agony forever and it will remind him that suffering for a man is a privilege, even as he finds opportunities to experience pleasure in his subsequent encounters.

It's possible that some boys will have a negative reaction to such an initiation. It's a defining moment that could push them towards other paths in life. Maybe they'll discover a latent interest in women. Faggotry is difficult. If they have other options, they should use them.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FaceLoad said:

This idea has naïve merit, but I think it's exactly wrong. The best a faggot can expect from life is a soupçon of happiness amid abundant pain and degradation. Therefore, I believe the first cunting should be sharp, brutal and traumatic. The victim should be fully aware of how he is to be sacrificed. He must accept it as part of his fate and as a vital lesson about his place in the sexual arena.

The fag will carry the memory of that agony forever and it will remind him that suffering for a man is a privilege, even as he finds opportunities to experience pleasure in his subsequent encounters.

It's possible that some boys will have a negative reaction to such an initiation. It's a defining moment that could push them towards other paths in life. Maybe they'll discover a latent interest in women. Faggotry is difficult. If they have other options, they should use them.

I would take a different view.  Pain is a very powerful instructor, and mis-applied can have unintended effects. If an aggressive Top takes an uncertain initiate with submissive inclinations, especially one uncertain about his orientation, and inflicts agony, blunt force and bloodletting, the shock may be enough to set the young man's sexual life in an undesirable direction. At best, he may carefully avoid certain types of men and thus fail to realize his potential; at worst, the experience may present an irreconcilable conflict between his instinct to submit and serve and his instinct for self-preservation and self-defense.

I would submit that for the Dominant who takes a longer view, a gradual approach is wisest. Although not specifically about cunting, a case in point:

Imagine a Dominant presented with a young man of submissive tendencies. The Dominant persuades the young man to submit to being tied spreadeagled so as to learn "how useless a faggot's cock and balls are". The young man expects a little pinching, pulling and twisting. Instead, the Dom proceeds to pass a .18 gauge needle through each of the young man's testicles. Point made. Cunting follows.

The young man, not unreasonably, may be expected to react strongly to this - the trauma may set the trajectory of his sexuality for the future in a direction very much away from that which his instincts might have led him, at the cost of future satisfying and healthy experiences, and at the cost of those Tops he would have served.

On the other hand. what if the Dominant had instead, by a series of encounters and acts gradually increasing in pain and ever greater humiliation, drawn the young man into a slower realization of his world and his place within it? What if the Dominant leveraged the young man's instinctive pleasure and inner gratification in submitting to a more aggressive man, and by a conscious, calculated effort, conflated that instinct and pleasure with growing pain and deepening degradation until his subject lost the ability to tell the difference between pain and pleasure? What if, in the end, he had so cultivated his subject that the man accepted the skewering of his own testicles without any bondage at all, and felt a thrill of exhilarated accomplishment at being so debased at the hands of a dominant male? He would have not only achieved the definitive demonstration of his power over his subject male, but forced an indelible change in the man, and would have enjoyed a series of aggressions in the process.

This hypothetical is, of course, not a hypothetical. It is my lived experience at the hands of my former Master, a Dominant Sadist. Had he attempted to needle my balls on Day One, I would have been NOPE, and I would not be what I am today.

I fully understand that not every Alpha male has the patience to take a faggot down to his base elements like this - indeed, I have found very few such men. Most of the aggressive Dominants who have used me have been fairly brutal from the off, and just as you say, I got plenty of hard-knock training in the life of "abundant pain and degradation" that I could expect from Men. They taught me to expect it, to seek it out, to relish it, to excel in taking it. So to that degree, your point is valid.

But it's not the approach that truly made me embrace what I am - I define myself by the lessons taught me by the man who took the time to deepen my pain into pleasure  and to debase me to the very core of my being.

• Upvote 2

On 10/5/2020 at 1:14 PM, ErosWired said:

Pain is a very powerful instructor, and mis-applied can have unintended effects. If an aggressive Top takes an uncertain initiate with submissive inclinations, especially one uncertain about his orientation, and inflicts agony, blunt force and bloodletting, the shock may be enough to set the young man's sexual life in an undesirable direction. At best, he may carefully avoid certain types of men and thus fail to realize his potential; at worst, the experience may present an irreconcilable conflict between his instinct to submit and serve and his instinct for self-preservation and self-defense.

The two instincts are, in fact, inescapable and irreconcilable. The initiate must be certain in his own mind and a seeker after the ever-disturbing truth of sex. He must be intellectually committed to maximal sexual freedom for the man and convinced of the necessity of his own spiritual castration. As important as the transformative nature of cunt pain is the corresponding ecstatic rage of a phallus that has absolute power. The man must hammer into his victim's body and soul the truth that has already been agreed in principle: that his deep male fulfillment is paramount and that it requires the oppression of the cunt. The sacrifice must be made to accept that his willingness to suffer is the foundation of his utility to the male. (It also creates the possibility of love.)

Even with thorough mental preparation and an ironclad dedication to male supremacy, some boys will find the sacred violation intolerable. It is, after all, a shocking abuse of his colon and a deliberate assault on his (perhaps nominal) male identity. Rebellion might be unavoidable. It makes perfect sense for such a victim to attempt to reclaim maleness and heal the sacrificial wound by turning to the natural comforts of women. I do not consider this outcome at all undesirable. The functional ease of congress with females is as true as the joys and hardships of faggotry. There is unfortunate compromise and dissatisfaction on both paths.

On 10/5/2020 at 1:14 PM, ErosWired said:

On the other hand. what if the Dominant had instead, by a series of encounters and acts gradually increasing in pain and ever greater humiliation, drawn the young man into a slower realization of his world and his place within it? What if the Dominant leveraged the young man's instinctive pleasure and inner gratification in submitting to a more aggressive man, and by a conscious, calculated effort, conflated that instinct and pleasure with growing pain and deepening degradation until his subject lost the ability to tell the difference between pain and pleasure? What if, in the end, he had so cultivated his subject that the man accepted the skewering of his own testicles without any bondage at all, and felt a thrill of exhilarated accomplishment at being so debased at the hands of a dominant male? He would have not only achieved the definitive demonstration of his power over his subject male, but forced an indelible change in the man, and would have enjoyed a series of aggressions in the process.

This hypothetical is, of course, not a hypothetical. It is my lived experience at the hands of my former Master, a Dominant Sadist. Had he attempted to needle my balls on Day One, I would have been NOPE, and I would not be what I am today.

Seduction and a deceptively slow escalation of pain are appropriate for boys of exceptionally high value who do not know themselves and need to be lured into their self-enslavement. But they might also decide that they are not given to a life of cunt service. They might commit the odious crime of coitus interruptus.

I am rather referring to those who enter the sexual arena with a deep need to be defeated and forced into abject servitude. They are few but blessed of men. Cunting takes them directly from ideology to practice.

• 2 weeks later...

First time bottoming was definitely painful for me.  Mostly good actually but this was  the condom era, and I didn’t have any.  So he took me raw even though it wasn’t something he had tasted in a long time on his big cock. As he got really close he asked if he could cum in me.   I nodded absolutely.  His eyes lit up and he forgot to hold back (was quite the long and crazy hard cock) and absolutely wrecked my deep cherry in one thrust.  I’m sure he bled me.

OMG I jumped out of my skin.  Holy fuck.  But seeing that beautiful man rear back and just take me as he wanted and breed me.  Oh fuck it was beautiful. 😉

...and now love sharing that with boys I fuck.  But that never scared me away from gay sex. God I JOed so many times to that after.  I could see how bottoms might get scared away but I have to think most would deep down find it crazy hot even if they can’t fully admit to it.  Nor want it ahead of time. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2