Tops - do you get off on seeing a bottom in pain from fucking?

submissivefaggot

6 hours ago, BreedingTop71 said:

In all honesty, I have found the best way to keep quiet a submissive bottom is to tel them that I don’t like whining and if it hurts too much I will pull out and leave. 

they all shut their mouths and let me use them in peace. 

C11CD691-2649-4CBE-9BD8-8A7A81D1B66B.jpeg

I can see why they would shut up and take it!

I'm a bit of a sadist, and love inflicting pain on folks that love the pain. It just makes me super hard. This is true even with all clothes on and no fucking going on. But pain during anal sex and fucking is usually not a good thing as it's a feedback mechanism going on. So I will minimize it if possible. If there's no prior discussion about pain, I don't assume that my partner wants it, and neither should anyone. 

• Upvote 2

First time I got fucked I was 14.  A guy found me walking home from football practice after dark.  He had a gun but no lube.  I never felt anything so painful or wonderful or more deadly.  He left me bleeding and full of sperm.  I had thought he was going to leave me dead.  To this day, with a wife and four kids, this is still what I consider an erotic fuck.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

I’ve had cases where its started quite rough, then as I get comfortable I can really get into it and any pain disappears because lust takes over, that said I was made to balance just on my knees which was so uncomfortable while he was fucking me, loved it though.