Tops - do you get off on seeing a bottom in pain from fucking?

submissivefaggot

• 3 years later...
On 9/27/2010 at 3:57 AM, rawTOP said:

I love it when I know a bottom gets into pain. It's all about me - I can fuck as hard as I want, put them in uncomfortable positions, whip them, whatever... They really become pieces of meat / holes...

as it should be

• Like 1

I luv a Dominant, Aggressive Top that puts me in my place, makes it known that my role is nothing more than a sissy, cum dump bitch 

Restrains me, gags me, whips my ass to tears then power fucks me, pulling my hair, slapping me and wrecking my hole until he plasters my guts with his seed! 

• Like 2

Why are so many bottoms answering a thread specifically addressed to Tops, about Top preferences? The thread isn’t about whether we bottoms enjoy pain or think we deserve it. Please don’t dilute the thread. If you’d like to talk about the bottom perspective on this issue, please respect the OP’s original question here and start another thread of your own.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/7/2014 at 9:47 PM, ItalianDick said:

I've been meaning to write about the moments I spent with this college kid....and some day I will. But there was one fuck that was, for me, the highlight of all our sessions together. He was taking my dick on his back, knees to his ears. I'm sure you know the position.

I had already unloaded in him, probably at least twice, so I wasn't shooting anytime soon, but I was still rock hard - and I'm pretty thick, well, wide to be precise. At different moments I was pounding into him with my entire hip region, at other times I was 'dribbling' him on the mattress and letting him fuck himself while I held still. Then I flipped him onto his stomach (my favorite position and the one I'm most likely to shoot a load into the btm). And I just kept fucking him for awhile. Seriously, I was at this for over an hour or more (I wasn't trying to measure the time, but it was forever). Anyway, at some point he starts to whine about how it hurts. I ignore it for awhile and he goes quiet. Then he starts again . . . Can I hurry up and shoot my load because it hurts....

And that's when my alter ego took over. I started to laugh. I told him - all the while long dicking him - that it didn't hurt me at all, in fact, it "felt fucking great." He went quiet again, but I could see his face knotted up trying to contain himself. I just kept fucking.

Then he starts begging. "Please....it really hurts." I told him that he was lying. I remember this so well. I said in a low, dangerous voice "If it really hurt, you would be crying. Now wouldn't you?"

And that did it. He let loose unleashing all the pain I had been causing him and he started to bawl out loud and just drop tears. And, as I smashed his skull into the mattress, I shot the biggest, longest load of my life into this college kid.

All true.

That's how to do it.

2 hours ago, curiouspuppy429 said:

Thansk, Ozpig.   My concern is more how many times it will hurt before I learn to not mind it?

I was in a relationship when a got bottomed regularly and it did get less painful but it never stopped being "uncomfortable".  I sometimes came from being ass-fucked which was distracting from the discomfort but after coming still being fucked was sometimes a pain in the ass, but not to crying or anything that bad. 

Plus after we split for months I could only get off with something in my butt so I had got very accustomed to it.

• Upvote 1

Funny I thought all tops secretly loved seeing their bottoms struggle on their cocks.  So of course it makes me harder to see em struggle on my bone.  Of course getting harder and thicker doesn’t really help their cause but oh well! 😉.

Always nutt balls deep, that’s not a negotiable thing, and if after a good bit of fucking I can’t persuade their deep cherry open, well then my bone is gonna taste the delight of forcing it open when I cum.  Feels amazing having it finally bust around my bone when I muscle in deep to explode.  And of course the reaction finishes it off. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, hexfet said:

Funny I thought all tops secretly loved seeing their bottoms struggle on their cocks.  So of course it makes me harder to see em struggle on my bone.  Of course getting harder and thicker doesn’t really help their cause but oh well! 😉.

Always nutt balls deep, that’s not a negotiable thing, and if after a good bit of fucking I can’t persuade their deep cherry open, well then my bone is gonna taste the delight of forcing it open when I cum.  Feels amazing having it finally bust around my bone when I muscle in deep to explode.  And of course the reaction finishes it off. 

I believe many bottoms work to be good on a tops dick, to take what he brings, and to surrender what he needs to earn his nutt. 

Knowing a top prefers to breed deep into the inner gate makes opening for him and keeping his seed my goal.

well when i was much younger it was forced sex, rape and i hated it and struggled all the time to get away but my top had me secure and i admit then and even now would love so much the adrenaline rush from struggling and being forced fucked not to mention there was no lube it was bareback fucking and dry fucking my hole and i would be sore most of the time as i got fucked every day. Now days i dont get fucked often but i do love the dominance and love the feel of  men looking at my ass to check out my hole. and get fucked and it usually hurts as they fuck me as im just a piece of fuck me. but then i'm the one on my knees vulnerable and being penetrated. i do love it all.

18 hours ago, BritishBugchaser said:

I was in a relationship when a got bottomed regularly and it did get less painful but it never stopped being "uncomfortable".  I sometimes came from being ass-fucked which was distracting from the discomfort but after coming still being fucked was sometimes a pain in the ass, but not to crying or anything that bad. 

Plus after we split for months I could only get off with something in my butt so I had got very accustomed to it.

Getting from hurting like hell to just uncomfortable would be a major win.