Tops - do you get off on seeing a bottom in pain from fucking?

submissivefaggot

A lot depends on the bottom who I am fucking. Most of the time, no, as I am very large and tend to work up to being agressive. However, if the bottom gets on my nerves and I am in him, he better hold onto the bed and expect his face pushed into the pillow as not to scream that loud, cause I can get very rough and hard when fucking, to the point of tearing up a hole and having blood on my cock.

• Upvote 3

In general, I don't intentionally inflict pain on my bottoms. It doesn't specifically arouse me. That being said, if the guy I'm fucking is in pain because of the way I'm enjoying myself, I don't really give a shit. Once I've mounted that ass, it's mine until I choose to be done with it. My need to breed is a hell of a lot more important than whatever my victim feels.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Boy, Sateme has it absolutely right. As long as the Top is enjoying Himself, He need not give a shit about what the hole is feeling. And once the Top has mounted an ass, that ass belongs to Him until He is chooses to be done with it. The only thing i disagree with Sateme about: His need to breed is not "a lot more important that whatever His victim feels." Rather, a Top's need to breed it the ONLY thing that matters. Nonetheless, i love Sateme's attitude and i only wish i was closer to Him.

As a bottom, I am not all that into pain, but the discomfort is what I enjoy, the feeling of fullness. I remember before being married and I would fuck my girlfriend. When she would go dry after a prolonged fuck session. When she hurt, I pushed harder and deeper like I was raping an unwilling person, but she wasn't unwilling she just dried up. I got off on that all the more

As a top, I'm pretty attuned to whether the guy I'm fucking is having a good time or not. If he's not, I'll adjust to where he is. That's not to say I don't get rough or intense...if I've got a bottom who really wants that I'm totally game.

As a bottom, my ideal situation has me getting into kind of a similar situation where I can get into pain. I'm not actually into the pain or discomfort per se (on the contrary, I'm really not a masochist at all). But I'll be damned if I'll let a real hardcore top know that he's too much for me to handle. When I'm in the right headspace with the right super-masculine guy, my competitive streak turns up and the sex becomes all about who's going to cry uncle first.

Incidentally, I can also be that top for the bottom who thinks he can handle me. It's hot finding a guy who can. But as I said, when I top I'm far more attuned to the bottom and making sure he's where he wants to be.

That's basically why I like to think that I'm a real chem pig, but my chem of choice is a huge fucking dose of testosterone ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I want the bottom to react and my mine. i hate it when btms grind in a way that disturbs my rhythm or try to move to control the depth of the fuck. i love btms that make noise and if i know that they couldnt take it forever i love it more b/c it means im doin something. and i want to push it always just a ilttle more than they wanted.

• 1 month later...

As true 50/50 vers, yes to both. When I bottom the top does what he wants, if he wants it all nice and cosy so be it, but if he wants to rape the shit out of me and make sure I'm in pain for a week, it's all good :-)

Trouble is I expect all bottoms to be the same. Most of the time causing at least some pain turns me on & I expect the bottom to take it. it's when he doesn't I start to get very pissed...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

wow. Your post sounds alot like an invitation to many bottoms on this site. So far in my life as a submissive bareback bottom, I haven't experienced too much pain that I wasn't able to bear. As a submissive bottom, I adopt quickly to enjoy even the pain if the top is turned on by it. I love feeling the cock in my hole getting bigger and harder as I try my best to tolerate the pain while he fucks my hole.

A lot depends on the bottom who I am fucking. Most of the time, no, as I am very large and tend to work up to being agressive. However, if the bottom gets on my nerves and I am in him, he better hold onto the bed and expect his face pushed into the pillow as not to scream that loud, cause I can get very rough and hard when fucking, to the point of tearing up a hole and having blood on my cock.

I love missionary style but the top gets so deep inside me I groan in pain even if he is lubed. I've tried with just spit and it's even worse. When he really starts pumping me I just feel like my ass lining is getting torn up. I usually go for less painful positions like on my stomach, I can take a real pounding and take all the cock with much less disconfort. When the top finally fills me with cum he can just collapse on top of me, which has happened numerous times.

Fuck that made me hard lol

First post! Am a married sub bottom who loves being used like a piece of fuckmeat! I prefer serving dominate agressive men who take what they want. Whether i derive any pleasure out of it means nothing. My greatest pleasure is achieved when the men using me are happy!

• Upvote 1

My first post- I'm a non-vers Top and I have to fuck hard, jackhammer style, and for a long time just to get off. If that hurts the slut I'm fucking so be it. I have a big dick so generally I always hurt the guy somewhat, sometimes a lot, especially when I have him on his back and I'm penetrating his second sphincter. I love the moaning and squeeling I get when I really start pounding a guy's hole hard. I love knowing that my bottom is so totally focused on pleasing my cock and milking me for loads that he'll take any pain I inflict.

Like rawTop I enjoy putting a bottom in painful positions, I like choking him (with or without my dick) and generally abusing him. I always enjoy knowing that I really fucked my bottom up and made his whole body mine, pain and the stuff it leaves behind on the bottom's body are a sure way of showing that that he belongs to my dick and is mine to seed and abuse.

• Upvote 2

I like rough sex. I fuck with men because I like how men fuck, even when they are whiny, sniveling pussy boys. As a rule I don't like to cause pain, unless the hole wants it painful, and asks for it, then its not a problem for me- if its going to help the little kunt drain my nuts a couple times.

What's much more fun for me is when the little punk is uncomfortable but just can't stop. Fucking some dude when he's already full with another guy's piss or holding back an extra large beer enema is just as a good as double dicking some cumwhore's little twat, with either a buddy's spunkrocket sliding next to mine or a big twisted dildo.

Beg for it, baby, and daddy will give you what you need.