Tops - do you get off on seeing a bottom in pain from fucking?

submissivefaggot

Hooked up with one the other night. Very nice black guy with a nice thick cock. He said before hand, he was going to make it bleed and he did. What he didn't say until he was blowing his load is that he was going to impregnating me with toxic babies.

After he came he grinds his cock around mixing it telling me he lives for pozzing white boys.

Wasn't chasing to be pozzed, but accept the risk. Time will tell.

• Upvote 1

Ya when a bottom is struggling on my cock - that just gets me all the harder and harder means I'm going to be getting in there deeper and make him struggle more.

Of course eventually he stretches out and the pain as I grind in deep subsides... and then he gets to feel me at my hardest and thickest for the rest of the fuck, and I'm totally rock hard and wound to the roof. A win win I say.

• Upvote 2

I've always known that its about me getting used as pure meat/hole with no regard from the Top about me that gets a real TOP into his zone. Having some guy fuck me rough, fisting me raw with no warmup, shoving huge stuff up my ass so he can see me in pain makes for the best fucks by far-always been looking for travelers into that but found very few-Guys that get into making my hole bleed and then shoving their Poz loads up into it so their babies are swimming up into my bloodstream is the hottest sex imaginable-I always tell guys they can do whatever they want hoping for the Dark Masters to show up and use me mercilessly but so far still looking for those Ultimate Tops. You'd think it's be easy to find guys to savage you with no fear you'll go to the police would be easy but there aren't that many guys. Same for guys who'd send me Poz loads from condoms collected at bathhouses, truck stops, few and very far between. Anytime I hear about a Top who loves leaving a bottom bloody it gets me hard instantly.

• Upvote 1

Totally understand that!Years ago after giving up barebacking for nearly a year a man I used to btm for welcomed me back into the bareback activities by Forcing his hard cock into me with only precum as lube.Hurt like hell,all taking place in a booth at an adult bookstore.Pressed me into a corner,held a poppers bottle under my nose and forced me to take three hits.Flying high on that rush he slid the rest of the way in and fucked me silly,dumped his load and pulled out.Hurt like hell but absolutly what I needed at the time!:)

As a versatile guy I love both! Best way for me as a top and as a bottom is to only lube the anal opening with precum and force the cock into a dry hole. The friction is very painful and will make one scream!

One of my conquests decades ago was a little slightly-built asshole who made a snide remark concerning my manhood after I had asked him if he was Ok while I fucked him. That pissed me off so I asserted my superior size, weight, strength and masculinity over him by pounding his ass into the mattress and yanked out after I finished getting my rocks off in him. I made him suck my dick clean of what he left on it before telling him to suck off of it to leave it clean and dry and to kiss it and my sweaty balls. He obeyed, apologized for his rudeness and thanked me for my stud service. He then admitted I turned him on so much he had cummed from getting his ass drilled by me.

I had to explain to him that most assholes I fucked failed to respect us masculine men and our needs to dominate and put our sexual needs and pleasure ahead of what many consider the selfish petty insignificant desires/feelings of the holes we fucked.

He kissed my ass and gave it a good rimjob for half ah hour while I 'reloaded'.

I did have to exercise care when I fucked his mouth so I wouldnt break his nose with my pubic bone when I rammed my cock down his throat with each thrust. He choked and gagged but took it well including when I cummed down his throat and gave him a drink of warm beer on tap. He then respectfully sucked off of my dick leaving it clean and dry and kissed it and my balls as he had done after I fucked his ass.

A man I saw at a bus stop told me how wasted his time with a couple of assholes who refused to let him finish fucking them and left him still needing to get his rocks off just because they werent respectful enough to accept the pain we real men might enjoy putting to them with our manly pelvic thrusts ramming our hard horny penises in their "oh-so-delicate" twats because not all assholes are man enough to take what real men enjoy putting to the assholes we fuck. The man gave one of them a break because the hole was bleeding and another man who was smaller-endowed still needed a piece of the asshole. The punk did partially make up for his failings by sucking the first man's cock(which also cleaned it off) and swallowing his load. The other punk threatened to scream(and alert the neighbors in the apartment block) if the stud finished taking the piece of his ass he was entitled to. Over three decades later that punk still owes him.

Edited by Tailgunner

• 2 weeks later...