Tops - do you get off on seeing a bottom in pain from fucking?

submissivefaggot

I don't care about pain, but I prefer my bottom to be involved, grind his ass, moan, scream, ride my cock. Not like a paid whore but like he really enjoys my fucking him. And if he is not enjoying it is half is fault

I've been meaning to write about the moments I spent with this college kid....and some day I will. But there was one fuck that was, for me, the highlight of all our sessions together. He was taking my dick on his back, knees to his ears. I'm sure you know the position.

I had already unloaded in him, probably at least twice, so I wasn't shooting anytime soon, but I was still rock hard - and I'm pretty thick, well, wide to be precise. At different moments I was pounding into him with my entire hip region, at other times I was 'dribbling' him on the mattress and letting him fuck himself while I held still. Then I flipped him onto his stomach (my favorite position and the one I'm most likely to shoot a load into the btm). And I just kept fucking him for awhile. Seriously, I was at this for over an hour or more (I wasn't trying to measure the time, but it was forever). Anyway, at some point he starts to whine about how it hurts. I ignore it for awhile and he goes quiet. Then he starts again . . . Can I hurry up and shoot my load because it hurts....

And that's when my alter ego took over. I started to laugh. I told him - all the while long dicking him - that it didn't hurt me at all, in fact, it "felt fucking great." He went quiet again, but I could see his face knotted up trying to contain himself. I just kept fucking.

Then he starts begging. "Please....it really hurts." I told him that he was lying. I remember this so well. I said in a low, dangerous voice "If it really hurt, you would be crying. Now wouldn't you?"

And that did it. He let loose unleashing all the pain I had been causing him and he started to bawl out loud and just drop tears. And, as I smashed his skull into the mattress, I shot the biggest, longest load of my life into this college kid.

All true.

Edited by ItalianDick
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

if it is pain a SIR wants to give me, then it is pain I will take....

I am here for only one thing, to provide my hole to any SIR that wants to fuck it raw....

the SIR gets anything he wants, he can just tie me up and gag me... I have ZERO choice in the matter

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pwrfkme06
I love it when I know a bottom gets into pain. It's all about me - I can fuck as hard as I want, put them in uncomfortable positions, whip them, whatever... They really become pieces of meat / holes...

Raw top love all that and with you want you to slap me around while fucking and tell me to beg for harder till you cum

Guest SBBOY

When I get really horny I start to bite the bottom bitch, I won't pierce the skin but I make sure it hurts. Fucking horny too to paddle an arse hard, especially when they are high

Depends on the bottom. If the guy doesn't get off on the pain, I will quickly get off and call it good. If he is into it, I will drag it out as long as I can. The rougher the better.

I enjoy inflicting pain as long as it's mixed with pleasure. By that I mean I like a guy who gets off on pain. This doesn't just extend to the fucking, but to nipple play, ball play, etc. I do insist on a safe word, I'm not a psychopath :). But if the bottom is in pain and loves it, it gets me off.

• 1 month later...

As a bottom i like a deep and hard fuck and pain is sometimes involed, but the funny thing is, as much as it hurts me it makes me a lot more hornier and i want more of it.

As a top (dont have much experience yet) i figuerd out, that i like to give the bottom some pain while i fuck him. i fill put my dick deep into him and i can see on his face when i hit the very spots. that turns me really on and if will give the bottom a very hard fuck. even if he complains i will go on some more.

• Like 1

By now I'm mostly a no loads refused btm, but when i top, i always make the btm work, even if there's a bit of noise coming back, because i know how much i hate a fuck when the top isn't testing me or even just making it hard enough sex.

• 2 years later...

Love it when an Alpha Top forces me to tame his huge dick in a fantasy rapey sort of way. There is something about giving up control and getting used like a cheap whore that is so addictingly delicious. I love it when a rough, hung, verbal, dom, bull top uses and abuses my orifices, pumping me full of his cum for hours until he's totally exhausted and his balls are totally empty.

If he's still around the next morning, I like to reverse roles and show him what kind of power bottom I can be.