7 loads in 70 minutes

Guest plowmeraw

Guest plowmeraw

Went to a sex party in NYC last night. Got there about 10pm and it was a little slow, maybe 20 guys. I was thinking I had a so-so night ahead of me. Turns out I was one of the only bottoms, and there were plenty of tops wanting to plant their seed. I went into the fuck room and bent over. Immediately, one guy comes up behind me and starts fucking. Before I knew it, there was a bit of a crowd around. The tops took their turns breeding me--one would blow his load, and the next would get in there to add his to the mix. Just over an hour later, my hole was dripping with loads. My newly found versatility didn't factor in last night--I was a 100% bottom cumwhore!

On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 1:20 PM, plowmeraw said:

Went to a sex party in NYC last night. Got there about 10pm and it was a little slow, maybe 20 guys. I was thinking I had a so-so night ahead of me. Turns out I was one of the only bottoms, and there were plenty of tops wanting to plant their seed. I went into the fuck room and bent over. Immediately, one guy comes up behind me and starts fucking. Before I knew it, there was a bit of a crowd around. The tops took their turns breeding me--one would blow his load, and the next would get in there to add his to the mix. Just over an hour later, my hole was dripping with loads. My newly found versatility didn't factor in last night--I was a 100% bottom cumwhore!

Fucking nice mate; I always think numbers of people really don't matter. Bet you got more than 7 cocks up your hole?

As a total cock pig and cumdump - I just love multiple loads in me. It is almost like it is what I am here for to service men's cocks and take their seeds - and I just love it

On 20/05/2017 at 0:20 AM, plowmeraw said:

This is the hottest thing I have read all day.  Jealous as fuck. Nice.

You've got a great bubble ass and even better attitude plowmeraw.....sounds like you got that party going in the right direction - wish I could have made it 8 loads in 80 mins :)  you'll get your chance to be more vers....how rare to have the bottoms outnumbered by the tops 

Fucking hot bro. Went to a club in NY on my last visit and ended up in the back room. Perhaps the same place as you.  I bent over some type of scaffolding or pipes and took multiple loads. At one point this man held my head down and said he didn't want me to know whose cock was in me. He called me a slut and for taking loads from anonymous guys. Fucking one of the hottest nights of my life. 

BBRT- fucknfeedme 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest ANONMUSLcumdump
1 hour ago, fucknfeedme said:

Fucking hot bro. Went to a club in NY on my last visit and ended up in the back room. Perhaps the same place as you.  I bent over some type of scaffolding or pipes and took multiple loads. At one point this man held my head down and said he didn't want me to know whose cock was in me. He called me a slut and for taking loads from anonymous guys. Fucking one of the hottest nights of my life. 

BBRT- fucknfeedme 

Good whore you are.... Keep up the good work