Visiting berlin and looking for group fun

If you are over 35 and/or like guys of that age and up, I do not think you can go wrong by going to the GATE SAUNA.   I have been a number of times and have never failed to take all the German sausage I wanted.  Not in the "gay" section of Berlin, but very interesting spot......less than 100 yards to the US embassy, 150 yards to the Brandenburg Gate and about 150 yards to the parking lot that is where Hitler killed himself at the end of WWII.   

Now the world have been a different place had instead of talking about the "wall--berlin wall" (what the fuck is it with presidents and walls anyhow).....he went to the sauna and shouted Mr. Gorbachov, tear up my ass.   

Anyhow, Berlin is, to me, one of the best queer sex cities in the world.  I suppose some of that is that things that are taboo so many other places seem to be out in the open and much more welcome in Queer Berlin.

Most of the bars around the Schoenberg area have downstairs play areas (old ww2 bomb shelters).. some have reasonably strict dress codes.. but put ure butt in a sling at any of these places and it will be well loaded.. 

• Upvote 1

Met up with a Swedish guy at his work, in a tool shop, he fucked my throat before sliding his cock up my hole, choked me a bit more then got me on all 4's and bred me.

From there I went to a bar, into the back room and saw two hot guys playing, one worked out I was a cock hungry bottom and just used me with his cock as the other watched and encouraged him to breed me. Hung at that bar for a bit but didn't have much more luck, sucked a few cocks but that was it.

Went to the Sauna again (so many guys will just suck or only fuck safe at the sauna, it's disappointing) sucked lots of cock and managed to get two loads. Left there and had a message on Scruff from a top who just wanted a hole to breed, so I headed to his for a quick breeding, short guy but great UC cock.

5 Loads, I can't complain.

Hello Sammycumdump,

You should have no problem being a cumdump in Berlin, as there are so many choices!! I do recommend  checking out the sites  www.siegessaeule.de, a primarily German language site with a very good "English calendar of events" section and www.gay-berlin.info, an English language site.  Both list upcoming events at various venues.  Do know that unlike here in North America, many bars still have active  back/dark rooms and that most established sex parties are also held at such places. 

Some of my favorite hang-outs are:  the Lab.oratory, a have-to-experience sex club (about which several people have written on this site), Scheune (that has a great naked sex party every Sunday), the Bull ( popular really, really late), New Action (with strict dress codes on some nights) and  Mutschmann's (also with dress codes on some nights).  If you are in Berlin when there is a biohazardmen.eu party occurring on a Friday night and/or a Coffe and Cream party on a Sunday.....GO!!!!!!!!!  

Have fun and get filled often!!!

chiilfuck

Hello again Sammycumdump,

I apologize, as I have just realized that you have identified yourself as  Trans Fem.  Most of the places I have listed  (except for occasionally at  the Bull) do not have a fem presence.  However, this is Berlin, so checking out the aforementioned websites  (as well as posts on this site) should still be helpful.

chiilfuck