Nonbeliever Converted

The events that led up to this story started way back in the early 80's when I was in Sunday school. I'm convinced the teacher we had was mentally ill. From as early as I can remember, she yammered on and on about how dangerous anything "supernatural" was. Anything to do with ghosts was dangerous and crafted by the devil. "Scooby Doo", monster movies, horoscopes, fortune-tellers, Halloween and even "Casper the Friendly Ghost " were all the devil's tricks to keep us away from God. It seemed silly at the time, but she was a grown-up and grown-ups knew everything. I told my parents about what Mrs. Harms had said and they mostly shrugged it off.

"But there are no ghosts in Scooby Doo....just people pretending to be ghosts and monsters to scare people," my dad said.

He was right. It was mostly the same story all the time and the spooky stuff was never real. 

Neither of my parents were big on religion, but they went because Dad was an insurance agent and thought regular church attendance was good for business. Tiny seeds of doubt were sprouting in my young brain. I stopped going to Sunday School, but still had to go to the regular services. I never paid any attention to the minister's sermons. I just fidgeted and looked at the choir members who also seemed bored and restless.

Fast forward to the Spring when I turned 16. One of those paranormal TV shows came to our city and filmed an episode that focused on a giant abandoned church downtown that took up almost the entire block. I guess there too few believers to keep it open. Rumors of the place being haunted had circulated among us for years. It certainly looked evil. The church had never been pretty -- just a big cement mall-looking structure with not many windows. When it was condemned, a giant chain link fence was put around it with dire warnings that trespassers would be prosecuted. The stupid TV show featured a guy and his team going in with night cameras, tape recorders and electro-magnetic whatever devices to find ghostly activity. They recorded some strange sounds and found a crude pentagram chalked on the basement floor. Not much to indicate paranormal activity, but they edited the footage in such a way that it seemed like the place was wall-to-wall demons or ghosts or something. Everybody watched the episode and the cops stepped up patrolling around the property. Eventually it was forgotten about. 

In high-school I was best friends with a girl named Andra. Everybody assumed we were dating and we let them keep thinking that. We were both knew the other was gay but never talked about it.  After we got our driver's licenses, we explored out boring city at night and often ended up at the faked haunted church. The fence had been heavily vandalized and there lots of places to sneak in. ...especially in the back where it was poorly lit. We talked about going inside to explore, but never did. We had both applied to good schools and didn't want to have any kind of criminal record before getting acceptance letters. 

Ultimately,  we both turned 18 and had gotten into colleges on opposite coasts. We wanted to make the most of that Summer. We both got drunk on booze stolen booze from her dad's liquor cabinet and we both got stoned for the first time. We stayed out all night. Possibly both sets of parents were relieved we were a seemingly straight couple acting like normal. I think they secretly thought their kid was queer, and the two of us staying  gave them some false hope. We obliged. 

One night we ended up at the church again and dared ourselves to go in. We parked on a dark side street a block away and snuck up to the back of the building. We stepped through a gaping hole in the fence. There was rubble everywhere. It's like they decided to try and demolish the place or rehabilitate it but just gave up. We got to a door that was of course blocked with a chain. There were some basement windows that we looked through. Just blackness. I wanted to keep looking for a way in, but Andra had a change of heart... 

"No. This is bad".

"What? What's 'bad'?"

"It's not right. I don't feel well and want to leave. NOW".

So that was it for the adventure. We did more fun stuff that Summer but never once went back to the church. Then her parents took her on a European vacation and I was left to find my own diversions. Alone. I wish I'd asked more about what she sensed that night because the only thing I felt was fear of rusty nails and jagged broken glass. I still stayed out late, but it wasn't as much fun without Andra. I'd be leaving for a far-away school in a few weeks and wanted to finally see the inside of that church. I parked exactly where I had that last time and even went through the same gape in the fence. This time, however, there was no chain on the door. It was unlocked! And it opened with only a slight rusty creak. Weirdly, I had a sudden of old Mrs. Harms shaking her finger at me. She was long dead and nuzzling an annoyed Jesus at this point. It was dark, but there was light coming from somewhere. A glow. I slowly crept toward it, but felt the floor was buckled and unsafe. I was right near a hole in the floor where the light was coming from. I peeked over into it and saw a large circle of men in gray robes. Behind them were torches or big candles. They were chanting....in sort of a musical way. My mistake was trying to creep closer for a better look. I fell right into the middle of them all. 

I landed on my feet, but I'm pretty sure I didn't break anything, but my ankles hurt like hell. 

"We have a delivery from Him!" said a deep voice among the circle. 

I looked around at them. All the long robes and candles. I could see fingers, but not feet or faces. Two big guys grabbed me. They weren't in robes and I could see them fairly well. They were dressed in identical black shirts, bicycle shorts and heavy black boots. I guess they were the helpers or the new initiates or something like that. 

"Name!", the same voice demanded.

"Kevin". I wanted to see where this was going. There were soft murmurs. 

"You probably do not know how lucky you are, Mr. Kevin".

"I feel scared and unlucky right now".

"We have needed you for many months -- and you have needed US as well".

And then they all parted their robes and I saw they were all naked and hard. All types of bodies. Some of them were barefoot and some had on those boots. I still couldn't see faces.

"Take him to the altar".

And then I was laying flat on my back on a cement slab or some sort. Somebody was taking off my shoes and I yelped in pain.

"I think he has a broken ankle".

"It will be tended to. Just strip him carefully".

And then I was just lucky Kevin with my bare ass on cold cement and a crowd of faceless monks or whatever crowding around me. Oh dear lord, Mrs. Harms -- what have I done?

And then the robes came off. It was a bunch of guys with shaved heads who looked "wanted by authorities". Many bizarre tattoos and leather arm bands and pierced parts. The deep-voiced leader announced, "I'm first".

He straddled my head and planted his skinny ass right on my face. "Kiss my hairy hole, Kevin. That is His command".

I did. It wasn't as gross as I would have imagined. I just kissed it like I was kissing the top of my dog's head, but then an urge came over me, and I stuck my tongue up there. I felt my dick rise.

"Now you know, Kevin", said a different voice.

The leader then moved down and pounded his erect cock on my face. I wanted that dick in my mouth so bad. He eventually put it in my mouth and it was glorious. I thought about reaching up to touch him, but was afraid to.

"Go ahead, Kevin", he said softly. Shit -- he was reading my mind now.

I felt his ass and his back as he pushed that dick deeper into my throat. I gagged a little, but the others were rubbing my body all over and encouraging me.

He pulled the slimy organ from my face and moved away. A couple of the pulled my legs apart (still mindful of my ankle), and then the leader guy was trying to fuck me.  He was large for me and so he spit down onto his rod. "Give him a sniff". Then I was inhaling what smelled like diesel fuel from a little bottle. It made me dizzy. And horny. His dick got inside of me. He was possibly a psycho, but very gentle. He worked his way into me inch by inch and that's when the others started chanting again. The leader started chanting nonsense too as he kept thrusting his hips deeper and harder. It hurt

"One more sniff, please?", I begged above the chanting.

I was obliged instantly. And then the leader growled like a bear and took one final thrust. I'd just lost my virginity to a cult.

I received many more inhales and ended up sucking, rimming and getting fucked by all the "monks". A few of them were hot as hell and I enjoyed every second. One guy had a ring through his penis with a ball barbed with sharp spikes. I must have been too lubed or whatever to feel the assault. Somebody (with a Latin accent) spoke up -- "He's bleeding too much, and I'm still worried about that ankle".

The next thing I knew, I was in a cozy bed with my wrists bound. I hurt all over. I smelled like cum and the sniffing stuff. 

One of the big helper guys was sitting in a chair next to me. Still in all black. 

"Wake up a little and I'll help you to the bathroom. You drink coffee?"

He led me to a tiny bathroom where I did my business...painfully. 

"Where's your car parked?"

I tried to remember. I told him about where I thought I'd left it and he immediately left the room. I wasn't in the church anymore. There was a TV and a radio alarm clock with power on. This was somewhere different. 

The attendant came back.

"Where am I? What happened?"

"Uh...I'm not supposed to say anything just now". He hesitated a little. "But I'll tell you if you let me cum on your face and don't tell anybody".

Deal.

"Well, your now one of us. We are a sex cult with an emphasis on spreading AIDS and other diseases. We are commanded by a dark lord you've never heard of. I never knew a purpose until He spoke to me. He'll talk to you soon. And then you'll have a job like mine. Our members off at a regular rate and we move up. You should know that your car has been moved to a random country road. Your family will never see you again. I know that sounds bad now, but you have even more family now. Yeah -- you were bullied that first night, but it's not like that all the time. I love these men and you will too. Your ankle isn't broken, by the way. Just slightly fractured. We got at least three doctors in the group who all checked it out".

I feel like I should have been more upset, but no tears would come.

"I have to do this, and then I get to do what I want to do".

What he had to do was inject me with a syringe of what I guessed was blood. "Is that poz blood?"

"Yep. Plus a little extra something for your troubles".

He finished and then pulled his pants down. He was already hard and immediately began jerking off. He held the giant, apple-sized head right up to my face. he let it go and a good amount landed on my open eyes. Ouch! It stung and I hissed.

"Sorry". He wasn't. And then he let some piss squirt into my hair. 

"Get some sleep now. The next guy will be in soon, but I'll see you tomorrow".

The next several days were a mixture of blood injections, pain meds and various men talking to me gently. 

In a month or so, I was allowed to move freely about the big house I was in. I was never alone, but had some freedom. I was ultimately given a robe instead of the black garb the helpers wore. I'd moved up the ranks fast because of several deaths among the elite members. 

My new life as a believer had begun.

• Upvote 10

Scooby Doo cartoons taught children to be skeptical.

Church teaches them the opposite. Or it's supposed to, anyway. What most end up learning there is hypocrisy.

nice job, toon, is weaving that into the subtext of another great story.

• Upvote 1