Taking Loads at TBRU 2017

drscorpio

• Moderators

We are in Dallas for Texas Bear Round Up. We went on an excursion to Club Dallas as part of the activities. They have remodeled their play area since the last time I was there with a nice play area outside and a smaller, darker maze area. Over the 3 hours of the trip, I spent a fair amount of time in the sling (not all in one setting - I let other cumholes have their turn). 

The first time, there were a couple of guys who were more into fingering and trying to fist me than fucking although they both did fuck me a little. I had a fresh bottle of poppers, so I enjoyed that quite a bit. Not sure if either of them actually got their whole hand in, but I know it was multiple fingers. 

I took a break. When I returned, I just wasn't getting any takers. I was getting out of the sling when a young chub stopped me. He was very eager to fuck me, and he did a good job. Then despite my asking for the load, he pulled out and sprayed it all over me. So I was doubly annoyed. I got out, took a shower, and got a drink. 

Later, I was back in the sling, and I got fucked by a big, tall top who was very verbal. He made me beg for his load. At some point, my husband wandered up, and he got into the verbal action egging on the top and telling him to breed me. After he shot inside me , we were both a sweaty mess. We walked to the shower and cleaned up and made out a little. 

I decided to check out the pool area. There were a lot of hot naked guys sunbathing and a few playing. I grabbed a drink and wandered around watching some hot sex. Then I decided I wasn't done taking loads and headed back inside. 

I went into the dark area and since I had come in from outside, I could not see a thing. I felt my way to the sling and climbed in. I figured it was a good place for letting my eyes adjust. At that moment a voice on the PA announced a 30 minute warning for the bus back to the hotel. Almost immediately, a guy stepped up to the sling and slid inside me. He fucked me fast and hard and came quickly. My eyes still had not adjusted, so I have no clue what he looked like. It was all pitch black to me. 

Soon after, a top who I know from years past at TBRU came by. We had been trying to connect for a good fuck the whole time, but I kept running into him when he was already inside another bottom. He said that it was about time, and he gave me a hard, passionate fuck. He is a tall, stocky Bear with 8 inches of BBC, so I loved every moment.  I got up, and we made out for a while. Then I showered and got dressed. 

There were several other guys who fucked me but did not cum, and one guy who fucked me wearing a rubber. All in all, it was a good day - a dozen cocks in me and 3 loads. 

• Upvote 9

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Had never been to one before but had a lot of fun. I was alternately described as "otter" "cub" and "boy" and really liked it. Could just walk around the Hyatt and get picked up. I'll be back for the next one!

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

Had never been to one before but had a lot of fun. I was alternately described as "otter" "cub" and "boy" and really liked it. Could just walk around the Hyatt and get picked up. I'll be back for the next one!

You picked the right one to attend. This was the first year everything was at a single hotel which made cruising a lot simpler. TBRU had outgrown the old host hotel a long time ago, and for the last several years, they had to split the attendees among several hotels. This sucked even though they were all close together. 

Maybe I will see you next year. I would love to get a load from you. ;)