Another Twink Quits PrEP

Guest GoodExercise

Guest GoodExercise

Pignextdoor (BBRT) is more than ready.  His story:

Just a pig living the life hidden as the type you'd never expect. But I want to change that! Been negative and on prep for a long time but I'm ready to convert so I can unleash the true inner piggy in me. It's a very intimate and special thing for me, so anon pump and dumps aren't what I need... yet. I don't expect marriage, but I want someone who will help me start my journey - and enjoy as it continues to grow. I don't need lectures or people to save me or tell me why it's not worth it. Can you be the one to help?

I want to get Pigboynextdoor's journey off on the right foot.  Any of you other PrEPsters feeling like him?

I have written other places of this, but will add it here as well.  On April Fools Day of this year, I renounced PrEP after two + years of protection from the chemical condom.  I was infected TEN (10) days later by the very first post PrEP sex I enjoyed.   While it may have been fun to have chased, I have to admit that I am very pleased with the results of my decision.  

• Upvote 4