Have to post this now to try and find out in my mind what the hell happened?  I am, or had been, totally straight.  Married, kids and no thoughts whatever of gay sex.  Then the following happened and I am still trying to figure out how?

There is a small park near my home that I pass by on the way to and from work a lot.  Had stopped there a few times to use the toilet (an old fashion outhouse type-one holer).  Seldom if ever saw anyone there at all.  Park almost always either empty or maybe there would be one guy sitting at a table or sometimes some families had small gatherings there but most times empty.  Then a couple of days ago as I was coming home from work and had to pee really badly, I pulled in to find about two dozen motorcycles there.  Looked like all guys and they seemed to be drinking and playing soccer.   I didn't really pay much attention as I just headed to the toilet in a hurry and there was nobody back where that was. 

On the way back, I stopped to watch them kick the ball around a little bit.  I walked closer to watch a bit as I was bored anyway and going home was to be boring as wife was at least two hours from getting off of work, so no big hurry.  They had stuck what looked like tent poles in the ground for their goals and it looked like a pretty lively game.  One of the guys happened to turn around and noticed me standing there watching and got up and walked over and asked if I was from around there?  I told him I was and he said they were all from out of state and just passing through and were taking a break.  He said, "Why not have a seat and be comfortable for a bit."  I said sure and we sat down.  He offered me a nice cold beer and since it was a hot day I accepted although I seldom drink beer at all (love my Rum LOL). 

We talked about minor stuff, kind of town it was, family, traveling and the game of course.  Before I knew it I had downed about a half dozen beers and was into the game and cheering for anyone since I didn't know any of them.  Some of the other guys were talking to me too and everyone seemed to be having a good time.  At some point I turned to pick up my beer on the table behind me and stopped dead as two of the guys were standing behind the table and kissing and groping each other.  I pretty much gawked at them as I don't think I have ever seen two guys doing that in public till that time.  The first guy I had met noticed me about then and turning and looking, laughed and told me I should see the look on my face.  I apologized and told him it had just taken me by surprise is all.  He told me not to worry about it as they probably didn't care if I was watching them or not.

I continued watching the game but now turned around a little more often as I was curious as to how far those two were going to go in public like that.  By now one of them had his hand down the front of the others shorts and I could tell the guy was hard.  I kept looking past them too to see if anyone else might come into the park but no other cars seemed to be going by.  I turned back to the game again and didn't look around again for a while.   When I did look again, I didn't see them at first and then noticed they had sat down on the ground and were mostly out of sight now.  I didn't think any more of it again for a while as the game got kind of exciting about then.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 18

Part II

The game was getting more intense now and I just kept on staying and watching.  Didn't realize that I had now downed another 3 or 4 beers and really had to go pee again.  Went to get up and almost fell on top of the first guy I had met.  He grabbed me and held me up.  I apologized and told him I guessed I had not been paying attention to how much I had been drinking and it kind of caught me by surprise.  I kind of staggered off to the toilet then.  I didn't know he had followed me until I got there.   He told me he just wanted to make sure I was alright.  I really was fumbling trying to unzip my pants and was almost giggling about it.  He told me to hold still a sec and reached out and before I knew it he had undone my pants, button and zipper and they almost fell off me as he reached in and grabbed my cock and pulled it out for me.  I was so out of it that it didn't even register at first and then I was kind of embarrassed.  He let go of me then and I took ahold of myself and was able to mostly hit the hole with my piss.  I was so shaky that some missed and got on the seat though and then I just couldn't seem to get my pants back up good and fastened.  He, again, took matters into his own hands and tucked me in and did my pants back up for me.  For some reason I didn't even notice at the time my cock had started to come up some.

We walked back to the table, mostly him walking and me staggering badly by now.  I must have looked pretty funny and some of the guys there had huge grins on their faces and a couple laughed when I almost missed the seat sitting down.  I was a little red in the face I am sure and grabbed my beer there and took another drink hoping the cold would just help a little or something.  I started watching the game again but found myself almost slipping off of the seat now.  I finally gave up and sat on the ground.  I turned to place my beer on the seat then and from this vantage point I now could see behind the table and the two guys from earlier were in plain sight now.  I am sure my eyes bugged out and they were both now completely nude it seemed and were in a 69 position.  From my point of view, from the side actually of them, I could see they both had their cocks in each others mouths and were really gulping on each other.  I just sat and stared.

I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of them for a while and then as I was watching, one of them grabbed the others legs and lifted them up and apart.  I saw him then licking the guys balls and then his tongue kept on going until I could tell he was licking his hole.  As I watched he got more and more spit on that hole and then I could tell his tongue was actually going into it some and the other guy had quit sucking him and was now moaning and telling him how great it felt.  I was mesmerized.  What the hell?

• Like 7
  • Upvote 16

Part III

I had had too much to drink and just couldn't seem to move and was watching two guys really going to town on each other.  As I watched the one who had been tongueing the hole of the one stopped and the other guy rolled him over and propped his legs up and went to doing his hole with his tongue now.  I watched as he slobbered all over that hole and then his tongue was actually going in just like the other guys had done to him.  Then I saw the guy start probing at that hole with a finger too and it slowly entered in more and more until it was buried all in.  Damn, I had to get up and turn around but could hardly move.  I started to rise and then, basically, fell over the seat with my head under the table and was on my stomach and just had to lie there and couldn't move.  As I looked up again I notice the guy now seemed to have at least three of his fingers in that other guys hole now along with his tongue.

I felt the seat move some and then heard the voice of the first guy I had met talking to me.  He told me it didn't look like I was in a very good position there.  I told him I thought I had too much to drink and couldn't get up for crap.  He laughed and then grabbed me to try and help me up but that was found to be easier said than done when he banged my head on the underside of the table and had to let go of me.  I dropped back to the same position I had been in before.  Then he tried to get behind me to pull me but by now I was so limp I was almost folded over the seat completely and all he accomplished was to pull me back a little and then I would fall back forward.  My legs got spread out and he was pretty much up against my ass trying to move me then.  I was really out of it but it seemed like as he pulled back on me I felt his hips bump my ass and was almost sure I felt something hard bump up against the crack of my ass.

We were both starting to laugh about this predicament now and he slipped and fell right on top of me and now I was sure I felt his hard cock bump my ass crack.  I was somewhat put off by that but neither of us could hardly move for laughing now and the more we laughed the more his cock pushed against me and seemed to really be getting hard now and quite large too.  I raised my head up to tell him about it and was looking at the two guys straight ahead of me again.  The one had quit tongueing and fingering the others hole now and had dropped him down, turned around and as I watched, lifted the guys legs up and started to enter his hole with his cock.  I froze completely and couldn't move or say anything.  I just stared as I had never seen anything like that before.

As I watched the guys cock sunk in till it was buried to his balls and then he held still for a little bit.  The guy on top of me now, told me, wow, I didn't know they were going to go all the way there.  He then kind of ground his own cock into me as we both watched.  He then appeared to realize what he was doing and stopped and told me he was sorry but watching those two and the feel of my nice ass had gotten to him.  I couldn't answer as just then the guy started to pull his cock back out of the other one till only about the head was still in and then thrust forward and started to fuck him then.  I was still just staring.

The guy on me was watching too and then all at once he reached around me and I felt him grab my cock.  I turned my head to tell him he shouldn't do that to me and he planted his lips over mine before I could speak and was all at once kissing me and then drove his tongue into my mouth so I could not speak.  I could feel him stroking my cock, which started to come up, which kind of surprised me too.  He was kissing me and driving his tongue into my mouth and I was so surprised I could do nothing at all.  Then I felt his other hand undoing my pants and then his other hand reached in and took my cock out and continued stroking it.   I was completely hard now and having a really tough time trying to figure out just what the heck was going on.  My cock was feeling too good to really stop now but at the same time I wanted away from there.

By now my own cock was about as hard as it could get and when like that I wanted it to go off but was really conflicted about what was happening here.  I needed to get away somehow.  I then felt him dragging my pants down and pushing them down and my bare ass was now exposed and my pants were clear to my knees now.  He had lifted up just a little to allow my pants to drop and then I felt him fidgeting around and all at once I felt his cock against my crack again, only this time it seemed to be bare and just as hard as mine was.  I tried to squirm around to see but he had ahold of my cock in one hand stroking me furiously and was still kissing me, so about all that I accomplished was to get his tongue further into my mouth and his cock sliding up and down my crack and then catching on my hole.  He felt somewhat wet there too which was a surprise.

I tried to say something but wasn't able to and rolled my eyes some and could still see the other two guys on the ground fucking away.  I stopped as I heard the one say here it comes and as I watched and listened he told the guy he was cumming in him good.  The other guy was moaning and told him I am too and as I watched his cock erupted also cumming all over his stomach and chest.  I froze again for a few seconds and then I felt something very funny happening to my own ass.  It seemed like my own hole was opening up or something.   I wasn't sure but as I turned my eyes back the guy on me was not only kissing me still but looking deep into my eyes.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 20

Part IV

I was not sure what was happening but the guy on me stopped kissing finally.  I was too breathless to say anything as he told me he was sorry but my ass just felt too good and watching his buddies fuck had him horned up badly.  I could feel what seemed like his cock pushing into my hole and couldn't understand what was happening at all.  He went on to tell me, in a whisper, that his cock was precumming like he had never done before and it was really lubing my hole up for him.  He told me he couldn't stop now.  I was so shocked I still could not talk.  He went silent again and leaned forward more and kissed me again running his tongue into my mouth again and as he did I felt what must have been the head of his cock slide into me then.  I groaned as it hurt some but not real bad.  He kept kissing me and I could feel his cock sink into me more and more.  I had no idea what to do.

Then all at once I thought something else bump my balls and realized then that he must be all the way in me and it was his balls hitting mine.  I couldn't believe a cock was buried all the way into my ass.  My eyes had to be as big as saucers and I was panicking some now.  He pulled back from the kiss and told me again, he was sorry, but couldn't stop himself.  As he said that he was pulling his cock back out of me and then back in and again and again.  I couldn't move at all and then he was hitting something inside me and I felt my own cock twitch in his hand.  He smiled then and told me it was about time I started to feel the good part.  I must have looked puzzled then and he told me he was now rubbing against my prostate and I would begin to love it real soon.  He then started to just hammer my ass as hard as he could, in and out and in and out.  Faster and harder and was stroking my cock with his hand also.  He leaned in to kiss me again and this time I couldn't help it and returned the kiss.  I was really flying now on the sex.

My cock was about as hard as I could ever remember it being.  His cock in my ass and his hand on me had me in overdrive.  I pulled away from the kiss and asked what the hell was going on?  He told me to just enjoy it.  I dropped my head down some and then I felt it.   The unmistakable feeling of my cock getting ready to release my cum.  I looked him in the eyes and told him I was going to cum and he told me he was ready also.   I then felt my cock erupt and he seemed to be cupping the end of it in his hand and before I knew what he was doing, he brought his hand up between us and licked up my cum and then planted another kiss on me and fed me my own cum.  He kept his mouth sealed to mine and all I could do was swallow it. 

As I was swallowing it he pulled away then and told me he was cumming now and hoped I had enjoyed that load of mine as it was probably the last neg load I would have.  I had no idea what that meant.  He moaned and I could tell he was really cumming a lot in me and grinding hard into my ass.  He then told me he loved my nolonger virgin ass and now I would probably be positive like him all his friends there.  I still had no idea what he was talking about but it had felt damn good.   He asked if I wanted some more?   I asked what he meant?  He then got up and as he did, before I knew what was happening, another guy had knelt down behind me and I felt his cock entering my hole.  I yelped and tried to move but with nowhere to go he bottomed out in me quickly and started to pound my hole like there was no tomorrow.  He was really just plainly pounding as hard and fast as he could into me and surprise surprise, to me it felt about as good as the first guy had.  He did not last long though, maybe about 3 or 4 minutes, and he told me he was cumming in me too and I was sure to be pregnant now as he had a load measured at about 200,000, whatever that meant. 

My legs were so cramped now I couldn't move at all and before I knew it I had had about 8 guys fuck my ass.  Everyone of them kept telling me to take their poz loads and get pregnant but that made no sense to me at all.  Finally, the first guy was able to help me get up and I sat right down on the ground exhausted.  I could not get my head around what had happened at all, but knew that it was probably just the damn drinking I had done.  I vowed to not drink that much that fast again.  Many of the guys there came by then and patted me on the back and told me welcome to their club.  I thought they were just talking about their bikes or soccer.

I sat there for a good half an hour with my pants, by know clear to my ankles, before I could really move much on my own.  I felt my sore ass and my fingers came away with their cum and some blood on them that was seeping out of my abused hole.  The first guy sat beside me then and told me not to worry as many times a virgin ass bled some but would go away soon.  I smiled a little and told him I hoped so as I would hate for my wife to see much blood there.  He laughed a little then.  Then he got kind of serious and told me I might want to get to a doctor in the next couple of days though and let him know what I had had done to me.  I asked why if the bleeding would stop soon anyway.  He then told me what they had been talking about when they told me they were POZ, AND I WAS GOING TO GET PREGNANT WITH THEIR BABIES.  My mouth dropped open and I could not even talk.  He asked me if I was ok now or did I want some more?   He was serious!  WHAT A CRAZY DAY AND THING TO SAY TO ME.  But, did I want more or not?  I decided I had better call the doctor first thing in the morning for sure.  As I got up to go, he told me they were camping out there for about 3 days if I wanted to stop back by?

• Like 11
  • Upvote 25

Guest Deviantlad

Me too. Well if I am honest I would be staying there for as long as they were around so I would not be leaving lol