• 3 weeks later...

Part V

ANOTHER CRAZY DAY

After being bred BB by several guys I had just met and being pretty drunk and then finding out they all had HIV UNMEDICATED and me being (straight?).  I sobered up in a hurry and got the hell out of that park in a hurry.  I was totally freaked out as you can get.  My ass was starting to burn like hell and tingle at the same time.  I had no idea what the hell I had done.  Just stop to take a piss and ended up being fucked almost senseless after drinking way too much too fast.  My mind just could not get wrapped around it at all.

How I made it home is still a mystery too but finally pulled into my driveway.  I stopped and just sat in my car for quite a while.  Had to get my mind cleared up in a hurry before facing my wife.  I was now a good 2 hours late for supper and hadn't called, so I know she was going to be upset.  Had to go in though, so I got out of the car and into the house I went.  I made up a lame excuse for being late and not calling and told her I wasn't hungry and headed to the shower in a hurry.  My mind was still whirling around but got cleaned up somehow.  Went down to spend time with wife and watch some TV and then it was time for bed.  Don't think I slept a wink all night thinking about what had happened.

Next morning came, after what seemed like a week.  Got up like normal and had breakfast and coffee and almost felt normal again.  Off to work I went.  My mind still in turmoil and could not get much done at all.  Lunchtime and I just sat in the cafeteria numbly.  Back to work and still not thinking straight at all.  Then, wham it was time to go home.  Had spaced off calling for a doctor appt. and now that office would be closed so decided it would be ok till morning.  Headed out for home.

As I was getting to the park, again, I noticed that there were some tents set up now.  Could see guys playing soccer again, with others standing or sitting and mostly watching.  I decided I needed to stop and talk to that first guy I had met before.  Had to get some more answers and talk about what I had done and what needed to be done.  I pulled into the parking lot and found a space to park.  As I got out of the car and headed that way, that guy noticed me and came running to meet me.

Before I knew it he had grabbed my hand and shook it in greeting and then gave me a huge hug, too.  I told him I needed someone to talk to badly.  He noticed my concern and told me to follow him.  He headed to a huge tent they had set up to one side and we entered it.  They had set up a couple of tables there and looked to be using it as their dining area/storage area. I walked over and sat down at one of the tables and he went to a cooler and grabbed us a couple of cold cans of Coke to drink.  Was glad it was pop and not another beer.   He then sat right down next to me with one let under the table and the other out, facing me and told me to go ahead.

I drank about half my Coke before I could think of what to say and then stammered and could not get out a coherent sentence, really.  He told me to calm down and just take my time and tell him all my thoughts about the day before and he would help me get through it.  I started by telling him I thought it had been a huge mistake on my part mostly for drinking so much.  He just nodded some and told me that probably did help lead up to it.  I telling him I really kind of felt ashamed of what I had done and kind of dropped my head down.  I found I was looking right between his legs.  He had quite short shorts on and apparently nothing else on and I was looking directly at his huge cock that was hanging about halfway out of one leg of his shorts.

I tried to look away but found I couldn't take my eyes off of it and started to stammer again.  He leaned towards me and patted my leg and told me to calm down and take it easy and start again.  It took my a couple of minutes to get my mind focused again and start to explain that he had taken advantage of my drunkenness, too.  We were both somewhat at fault and it should not have happened and now I had no idea what to do.  I told him this without ever raising my head back up as I could not get my eyes off of his cock.  It also seemed to be growing, little by little as I talked, to somewhat semi-hard state now.  Why could I not get my eyes off of it and my head up?

• Like 9
  • Upvote 8

Part VI

I was so ashamed of myself for what I had done yesterday, but in telling this guy about it now, with my head down, I could see his cock sticking part way out of his shorts and seemed to be getting longer.  My mind just would not focus.  They seemed to all be HIV + guys and here I was trying to tell him about my regrets.  He seemed to understand.  He told me not to worry about it, just let it go as something that had happened on the spur of the moment.  What with the heat, the beer and his buddies kind of getting out of control and fucking right there on a blanket on the ground in front of me.  He had just been damned horny and I was drunk.  He seemed to have an answer to everything I talked about, but I still couldn't look up and look him in the eyes nor take my eyes off of his damn big cock.

All at once he kind of scooted towards me and grabbed me in a big hug and told me it would be all right.  Don't worry about it so much.  It had been great fun for him and his buddies and he knew I had enjoyed it, more because I was drunk than anything else.  Nothing more needed to be said.  Holding me like he was though and sliding across the seat had slid his shorts up higher and I could feel that big cock against my leg and for some reason I seemed to calm down more.  I just let him hold me.  I was so tired from no sleep the night before that I kind of spaced out and found my head laying on his shoulder and was almost dozing off as he hugged me and then was rubbing my back a little.  My eyes closed for a bit and then jerked open.  Man I was tired. 

He held me a little tighter and just started telling me how great I had felt the day before.  His voice was low and soothing and I found myself almost nodding off again on his shoulder.  His hug had now progressed to rubbing my back with one hand and my chest with the other.  The one on my chest going down onto my stomach too.  No sleep always seemed to put me in lala land and I just kind of was floating along.  His hand on my front seemed to be rubbing lower and lower till it definitely was hitting the top of my pants and then lower yet and I felt him rub my cock and balls for a second or two.  He then removed his hand from me and took one of mine and led it to his cock and for some reason I took ahold of it and found myself slowly stroking it.  I felt like I was in a dream or something as he kept up a soothing whispering talk into my ear.  I couldn't seem to move away.

As I was stroking his ever hardening cock his hand left mine and went to the front of my pants again and started to undo them.  His other hand kept up its slow rub of my back as he did this and I felt helpless to move away and really couldn't seem to find the will to.  His one hand dipped into my, now open pants, and pulled my cock out and was rubbing it starting to make me get harder and harder.

My mind was telling me I needed to wake the hell up and get away but being so tired I couldn't seem to move away at all.  I was so tired and must have nodded off again a little.  As I came back around again, I noticed his hand that had been caressing my cock had opened up my shirt and was sliding it off of my shoulders and soon it was off and his bare chest was against mine as he leaned in to kiss me and I let him do it.  His tongue went deep into my mouth and I found myself returning it.  This must be a dream I thought.

After a bit, he was pulling me into a standing position and then my pants were being lowered and he was laying me on top of the table.  I just went with it and could not put up any resistance at all.  Then I was laying flat on my back and he had moved down and removed my shoes, socks and then pulled my pants off, leaving me totally naked on the table.  He moved back around to the side, slowly bringing one of his hands from my foot to my crotch and then dropped his shorts and stepped out of them.  He then climbed on the table with me, naked also.  This must be a dream is all I could think and soon I will wake up.  This is crazy, isn't it?

He started to kiss me again, running his hand up and down my chest and then down to cup my cock and balls.  I found myself holding onto his now hard cock and stroking it as this all was going on.  His kisses then went down across my chin, my neck, to my chest and from one nipple to the other, nibbling on them each in turn.  Then his head kept on going down and then I felt his mouth open and my cock being swallowed to the base in one gulp as my back arched up to meet this wild sensation.  He then turned around and I found his cock right over my own mouth and then as I opened my mouth, it entered.  I tried to suck like I thought he was doing but know it could not be as good as what he was doing to me since I had never done this before.

Soon I felt him pulling my legs up higher and higher and then his mouth came off of my cock and licked down across my balls and then down more and was then licking my hole.  I again found my back arching up to meet his tongue as it entered my hole.  He fucked my hole mercilessly with his tongue driving me nuts.   He was slobbering and licking and flicking around and into me and then I felt one of his fingers enter me.  Soon another and then another was in me, driving me wilder with each.  I couldn't seem to get enough. 

Then he stopped licking and keeping his fingers in me, turned around slowly and brought his head back up to mine and again started to kiss me.  Between kisses he kept telling me, whispering, how great my hole felt and he just couldn't help it.  He needed me and I couldn't stop.  He asked, this time, if he could go ahead and I found myself saying yes.  He then raised my legs up and crawled between them and I felt his cock replace his fingers and enter me.  He eased it in slowly until I felt his balls against my ass again.  Damn, this is crazy but feels so good is all I could think.

He reached down and raised my legs up and hooked them over his shoulders, basically tipping me almost completely upside down and then slowly his cock slid back our of me till just the head was still in and then back in again and again.  Then he told me he couldn't stand it as my hole was too tight and good and started to really ram his cock in and out of me hard and as deep as he could drive it.  I found myself raising up to meet his in thrusts.  He got wilder and wilder and the more he did the more I drove myself onto his cock.  He drilled my hole for a good 15 minutes of this and then I all at once was aware that my own cock was harder than I could remember it ever being and it was starting to cum.  My mouth had been hanging open, moaning and my cum was now pouring down my own throat.  My spasms seemed to drive him wild and he told me he could feel my ass clenching with each spurt and it was time.  I then could actually feel his cock start to spurt in me and he drove his cock as deep into me as he could, grinding it and trying to reach clear to my throat I think.  Spurt after spurt from us both till we were drained and fell back onto the table in a heap.

We laid like that for a while and then all at once, I was wide awake and and thinking what the hell am I doing?  I had done it again.  Let this man fuck my ass with his HIV again and this time I wasn't drunk.  What a crazy thing.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 14
  • Thanks 1

Part VII

I think I have gone crazy.  Here I am laying beside a guy on a park bench filled with his poz cum, again, and supposed to be straight.  All I can think of is wanting some more now.  This can't be.  I hear a voice and look up to find another of his buddies just coming in the tent.  He is sayin how nice that looks and is dropping his shorts and soon in naked as well.  He climbs on the table with us and my legs just kind of on their own go up and out.  His hard cock centers on me and he drives it deep into my ass.  I can only moan in pleasure.  The first guy gets up and tells us he will be back and leaves.  This new guy is pounding my hole hard and deep and all I can do is moan in my pleasure.  He is hitting my prostate and driving me wild again. 

My mind is in a panic but my ass is loving this and I can't do anything but drive back onto his cock as he drills me good.  I find myself begging for more and more and harder and faster.  He complies and pile drives me with all his might.  My ass is on fire.  "Do me, do me, do me," is my chant.  I hear some rustling and look around to find at least 5 or 6 other guys have come into the tent now.  I hear myself telling them to line up, I want you all.  OMG, what the hell am I saying?

Soon this second guy grunts he is cumming and grinds his cock into me, then gets up and another guy takes his place.  On and on they go, as one gets done another takes his place.  I can't seem to stop or get enough.  I want them all.  "Fuck me," I tell them.  They all keep dumping their loads into my willing ass and I am loving it.  Finally, they seem to be done though.  I look around and the first guy is back and sitting beside me and telling me it is ok now.  Just to relax and and let it happen.  He kisses me again and I fall to sleep in his arms as he climbs on the table with me.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 12

Part VIII

I awake with a start and look at my watch and find find I have actually only been asleep a few minutes and only been at the park for maybe two hours.  My head is on my first fuckers shoulder and as I start to get fully awake I find that his hard cock is against my ass crack.  As I turn my head to look over my shoulder he is looking back at me and his cock slides down lower and is entering my wide open sloppy, cum filled hole again.  I can't move away and can only move my ass back at him allowing his cock in deep.  In just a few seconds he is pounding my ass mercilessly again.  I can only moan my pleasure.  He whispers in my ear that he is ready to fill me again and I feel his cock expand and throb.  He is filling me full again of his poz cum and my own cock erupts at the same time. 

I am now fully awake and in full on panic mode, trying to figure out what the hell I am doing.  Two days in a row, getting my formerly straight, virgin ass filled with HIV+ cum and I can't seem to stop myself.  I jump off the table wide eyed at what I have done.  Cum runs out of my ass and down my legs as I grab for my clothes.  I then collapse on the bench in total turmoil.  I reach down between my legs and lift them and feel the cum loads flowing out of my ruined ass with my fingers.  I look and can see it is a lot and has even got some red streaks in it that has to be my own blood and I cannot figure out what to do.

The guy has already gotten up and left the tent, leaving me alone.  I get dressed and head out of the tent.  The many guys there are in full on party mode it seems and drinking and several are fucking on blankets on the ground while others are watching and cheering them on.  Looks very festive, but I just head to my car and start for home to try and figure out what I have become and what to do.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 9

Part IX

I drive home in complete panic mode and totally confused by what had happened to me.  My ass is still leaking loads of cum and I know my pants are getting soaked through.  For some reason, though, I love the feeling.  My ass is completely torn up and leaking poz cum like crazy and all I can do is shiver in the knowledge of how good it felt.  This is completely crazy to me though and I can't figure it out or make a coherent thought other than ripples of pleasure every time I hit a bump in the road.

Lucky for me, this is my wife's girls night out time, so she is already gone and won't be home till late.  I pull into the drive and get out of my car and almost back up into the house so no neighbors will see the huge wet spot now forming on the rear of my pants.  I can't get in the door fast enough to suit me.  Then I basically ran to the bathroom and stripped off my clothes and sat on the toilet to let more cum flow out of me.  Damn, it feels like gallons.  I then jump in the shower to clean up.  As I soap my ass, though, I find my hole is still so open, my fingers slide in easily and I almost cum from the feeling of my own fingers going into me.

By the time I am done washing my cock is harder than hell and I find myself beating it as fast and hard as I can.  In just a few minutes of this, plus my thinking of what had happened, my cock nearly exploded a bucket of cum all over the shower walls.  I clean up some more and get out to towel off and get ready for bed.  I know it will be another night of restlessness and little sleep though as I try to figure out what I was doing.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 7

Masterfully told, as always.  Except for the part about thinking himself straight, that could have been me when I was trying to stay negative.  I didn't want it, but I did want men to fill me with their cum.  I wish now I hadn't fought it as long as I did.

• 1 month later...

Part X

Final Crazy Day?

My night was, again, very sleepless.  Tossing and turning and dreaming and waking up.  At one point climbing out of bed to go to the toilet, where I beat my meat mercilessly remembering the last two days.  My, formerly virgin ass, is sore as hell, but tingling like crazy too.  I blow a huge load of cum all over myself.  It feels amazing and I gingerly wipe it up and push in into my hole.  I then lick my fingers, thinking it doesn't taste so bad either, rather nice even.  Oh, hell, what am I thinking?  I can't seem to get my head around what I have had done to me and then allowed to happen again.  It seemed so wrong, but yet, felt so right and wonderful.  The feeling of those hard cocks tearing my hole up and filling me with their Poz cum.  Terrifying and yet so thrilling and beautiful.

I finally get back in bed and the tossing and turning goes on all night again.  In the morning I am still so tired it is ridiculous.  I head to work, but it is pretty much a losing cause and get very little accomplished and then it is time to leave.  I must go by that park again on the way.  What shall I do?

As I near the park, I can feel my heart beating faster.  I get to the entrance and like the car has a mind of its own, I turn in.  I immediately notice that there seems to be a few more bikes there.  Not many more but maybe 5 or 6 more.  I park and just sit in my car watching them.  They seem to still be having fun from the day before and I can see a few scattered here and there, definitely having sex.  As I watch, my own cock gets harder and harder.  I am then startled by a tapping on my window.  I turn to see my first buddy standing beside the car and he is fully nude and his marvelous cock is at full attention.

I let the window down and he steps closer and I can't seem to help myself as I reach out and take ahold of his cock and bring it to my mouth.  He moans his pleasure as he drives it deep into my throat.  I gag a little and he pulls back some and I start to suck him, swirling my tongue around as much of it as I can.  This goes one for about 10 minutes and then he pulls his cock away from me and reaches down and opens my car door and tells me to get out and lets go play more and he has a nice surprise for me too.

As I get out of the car he tells me to just get those clothes off and leave them in the car as I won't need them for a while.  I look into his eyes and can't help myself and strip naked and throw my clothes in the back seat.  He then walks off with me following him waiting to see what is coming next.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1

Part XI

OMG I can't believe this yet.  I was just going to stop and watch a few minutes.  Then, almost out of nowhere my new biker bud was knocking on my car window and was completely naked.  As I put the window down he leaned forward and I found myself sucking his cock into my mouth.  Then after a few minutes he had pulled back and told me to get out of the car and when I did he told me to follow him but get naked and leave my clothes there and I did that, also.  Then I followed him down towards the rest of the guys there.  Why am I doing this?  I can't seem to help myself.

He leads me to the tent there and we go in.  The next thing I know he has turned, grabbed me and planted his lips on mine in a very deep and passionate kiss and I find myself returning it and his tongue drives between my lips and deep into my mouth.  By the time the kiss is done my own cock is hard as it can get and he has his hand on it and stroking it and I find I am doing the same to his without realizing I had started to.  We kiss again, stroking each others cocks for a bit and then he gently pushes on me, without breaking our kisses and backs me up towards the table set up in there.

I feel my legs bump the table and he gently keeps the pressure on me as I bend my knees and sit on it and then start to lay down.  There is a cover on it and we do not break our kissing or stroking off as he slides me further up onto the table and I find myself being pushed down to lay on it as he moves to the side of it.  He then breaks off our kiss and starts to kiss me down across my neck to my chest and then a stop to kiss and suck each nipple and then his kisses go further down across my stomach.  As he gets to my cock he has climbed onto the table also and then as his mouth engulfs my cock I find myself taking his into my mouth also.

We suck each other for a while and it feels so good.  I don't think my cock has ever been this hard before.  After a few minutes of this I feel him pull my legs up and spread them out as he lets go of my cock with his mouth and starts to kiss and suck my balls and then lower till he is rimming my hole.   I feel his tongue going in and out of my ass, driving me wild, as he probes deeper and deeper and slathers his spit all over making me wet there.  Then he pulls his cock from my mouth and turns around on the table.  He moves between my legs and leans down and plants another kiss on me as he raises my legs up and over his shoulders.  Then I feel him probe for a moment with his cock till he feels my hole and then with one smooth push, he enters me and doesn't stop till he is buried all the way in my ass completely.  All I can do is moan around his tongue in my mouth, it feels so good.  He then starts a slow out and back in slow and hard, thrusting as deep as he can get into my channel, pulling almost all the way out and then deep into me, over and over again.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

Part XII

As my ass was being pounded over and over, my mind was still completely befuddled.  What the hell am I doing?  Then it was like omg I want this to never end.  Back and forth, what a conflict, but the wanting was far greater and the feeling of pleasure of that beauty of a cock ravishing my hole and rubbing my prostate was too much to ignore.  My bud was getting faster now and harder.  It felt like he was trying to drive me through the table we were on, but the pleasure never stopped.  In and out went his cock driving us both crazy with pleasure.  Then I could actually feel his cock seem to expand more and more and I knew he was getting close to filling my hole with his POZ cum, again, and I wanted every drop of it.  Then with one more mighty thrust as deep and hard as he could, I felt his cock start to throb and knew he was cumming in me and my own cock started to spew my cum between us at the same time.  He ground into me and then it was done.  He rolled off of me and then scooped up the cum on  our stomachs from my orgasm and licked it off of his fingers and then leaned over me and kissed me, feeding my own cum into my mouth, with a deep kiss.

As we both started to recover, I noticed that a couple of more guys, I had never seen before, had entered the tent and were standing next to the table.  They were both naked as well and my eyes almost bugged out of my head as I noticed they both had hardons that looked like they might have extra legs.  They looked like twin cocks and had to each be around a foot long and bigger around than my wrist.  My buddy then told me that this was the surprise he had told me about when I got there.  They had just come in last night and he had told them about me and they both wanted to try me out.  I just stared, thinking there was no way anything that big could possibly get in me.

As my bud got up, one of the new guys climbed on the table in his place and lifting my legs up he crawled between them and and started to rub his huge cock around my hole.  I was scared out of  my mind and could only think that there was no way that could possibly go in my little hole.  Then he started to push and to my surprise I could feel it edging its way in, slowly but surely and then with a pop, the head was in me and then he started to sink further and further into me.  My head just rocked back and forth as I moaned out, no, no, stop, it is way too big, but he didn't stop and kept pushing deeper into me.  It seemed like forever when I realized his stomach was against me and his whole mammoth cock had to buried all the way in me.  I couldn't believe it.  With only a few seconds of waiting he then pulled back and slammed it into me hard.  I almost screamed with the pain of that thrust and could actually feel the lips of my ass split some.  I knew he had torn me up with that thrust and tried to stop but couldn't move as he started to pile drive my ass faster and faster and harder and harder.  My pain became pleasure again and I found myself pushing my ass back at him on every instroke.  My head rolled from side to side as I could only moan in pleasure.  I barely registered my original buddy leaning down to tell me, have fun, these two probably have the highest viral levels of poz cum of any of us here, so you are being very well bred.

For the next two hours, these two new guys, took turns, pounding my hole.  First one for a while and then the other one would climb on.  Finally, the first one to go, told me he was ready and I could feel every single throb of his monster cock as he came for what seemed like forever in me.  Then the other monster cock was back in me and after another 10 minutes he told me he was ready and again the throbs and huge amount of cum were deposited in me and this time I felt my own cock erupt again and as he had basically tipped me almost upside down by then, my cock was pointed right at my face and I opened my mouth and my cum filled my mouth full as I gulped it down my throat. 

• Like 16
  • Upvote 8