Part XIII

After finishing fucking me the two guys got up, thanked me and left the tent.  I laid there too exhausted to move and fully satiated as I had ever been in my life.   As I rested my mind was still in total turmoil, wondering what the hell I thought I was doing?  I still could not, even after 3 days of being fucked silly, figure out why I was doing it.  Why was I, never having had a gay thought in my life, all of a sudden just letting these guys fuck me and fill me full of their POZ cum like I was.  I have a wife and had never even thought about cheating on her and now I was probably on my way to becoming, what?  A poz cum dump or what?  I just craved more and more for some reason.  It felt so wonderful while it was happening but after, I was just in shock about it.

I was laying there trying to figure out what the hell I needed to do now, when my bud came back in.  He was followed by about 5 others and all had raging hardons.  He just walked up to the table grabbed my ankles, climbed on the table, lifted my legs up and pile drove his cock into me without a word.  In about 15 minutes he told me he was cumming again and then as he got up the others took me, also, one after another, with the final two grabbing me and both ramming their cocks in my now wide open hole at the same time and DPing me till they had cum also.

I couldn't seem to stop and wanted more and more and soon more guys entered.  By the time they were done I probably had two dozen loads in my hole at least.  I finally sat up and could feel the cum running out of my sloppy, open hole.  I put my hand down there and scooped some up and could see streaks of pin in it, so I knew I was torn up some, and I didn't seem to care and lapped it off of my fingers hungrily.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4

Part XIV

I had just taken about 2 dozen poz loads up my formerly straight ass.  I found myself lapping the cum running out of my ass off of my fingers as I reached between my legs to scoop that runoff.  It tasted wonderful and my ass was torn up and I could feel it was still gaping open after all the pounding it had taken.  I had no idea what to do now.   I wanted to get dressed and run away and yet wanted to stay and see if I could get more.  What a conflict I was still having.

I was still sitting there when my bud came back in.  He sat down and we started to talk about what was happening.  We talked for a good two hours.  At the end of that time I still had no idea what to do.  He grabbed me and planted a kiss on me and soon we were laying down, again.  He ran his hands all over me as we kissed and caressed each other.  My cock and ass were both tingling and in need of more.  I can't get enough it seems.  Soon we are 69ing each other and I love the taste and texture of his cock and the precum he leaks is marvelous and never seems to stop.  Sweet, salty and slick and wonderful on my tongue as I slurp it up and suck his cock into the recesses of my throat.

He raised my legs up and I know what is next, as his tongue and mouth trail down across my balls, sucking on them a little and then across my taint, till, heavenly, he is at my hole.  His mouth and tongue go to work on my ass and my hole drives me crazy as his tongue goes in deep.  My hole is still gaping and his tongue goes deep.  I feel my ass raise up with each in thrust of his tongue.  This is crazy but feels too good to stop, I need this badly. 

Soon he stops and starts kissing his way up across me, stopping to nibble each of my nipples and then as he gets to my mouth, he drives his cock into me completely with one long thrust.  I feel his balls bump against mine and know he is all in.  He then starts to pound my hole deep, fast and hard.  Thrusting, grinding, hammering my hole for a good 20 minutes and then, even with my hole gaped open, I can feel his cock expand as he empties another highly toxic load of cum deep inside me.  I am at complete relaxation now and feel my own cock erupt and then I fall asleep with his cock still in me and him holding me tight.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Part XV

I awoke startled that I had fallen asleep.  I was across the seat of the picnic table and looking right at those first two guys who had been fucking.  The first time I had ever seen anything like that.  Wow.  I had really drank way too much.  As I started to get up, my new buddy, grabbed me and helped me get out from under that table and up on the seat.  Whew, what a hot day. 

Then I remembered it all, or did I?   I looked around and everything was just like it had been that first day.  Surely, it was two days later.  I looked at my phone and realized that it wasn't, it was the first day.  What the hell kind of dreams did I have while passed out?  I looked around and could not see anything different from what I remembered to start with, the same guys, same game, same couple on a blanket.

OMG, it had all been a very strange dream.  I guess the shock of seeing those two guys fucking and my drinking so much had really affected my mind somehow and nothing had actually happened at all.  I got up and tucked my shirt in, which had come out while I was out.  Slipped my shoes on which I had probably kicked off while sleeping.  I told my new buddy that I had better get going.  He told me thanks for everything and we will be here for the next couple of days if you want to stop back again.  That did kind of sound weird somewhat, but I got in my car and headed for home.  On the way I did wonder why my ass felt a little sore though and by the time I got home the back of my pants were getting damp for some reason too.  I decided I had better stop the next day and ask if I had said or done anything strange while I was out of it.  Oh, well, time for bed and and see if my dreams change or not?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

What a wonderful story! To succumb this way to a guy's real role in taking hot loads and then getting knocked up, which he will, and which is the true detsiny of all of us!

Oh, to chance upon such a situation, and then to day after day take load after load of toxic seed in order to fulfill ones destiny to become poz… And to bring it home to your wife! My breath sigh... Hopefully, after breeding his wife, she divorces him and he gets to breed other women, as well as plenty of guys! Spread our gift!