a day in the life of tranny trixie

Well im dressed as told in shiny black pvc, corset, thigh boots, gloves, g-string, body stocking. Wrist cuffs and collar and leashed. I open the door to the latest kinky stud that's wanting me. Once in the bedroom I get on my knees to help undress him from the waist down. After a little cock worshiping with my mouth to get him really hard the leash gets tugged to make me stand. Turned round and pushed over landing on the bed on all 4ers my wrists get secured behind my back. Now I'm his to use as he wishes. A few hard smacks to turn my bottom red then I feel him enter my hole. He tugs on the leash all the while he rams into me deep and hard and crudely talking. Then the last few savage thrusts pulling hard on the leash as he shoots deep into my willing hole. A few more hard smacks follow then I'm released as he has had his fun. I'm left with  red sore bum cheeks and a sore  hole full of spunk. Then I do it all over again another day with another stud. X tranny trixie 

• Upvote 1