whthole4u

Hotel Hoe Down: The next anonymous dick slid into my cum filled hole with ease. I moaned in contentment as I once again felt like a turkey filled with stuffing at a Pilgrim Thanksgiving, dripping with sauce. My intentions were innocent enough when I answered the man’s ad. OK, well maybe not, but even with the empty rigs lying on the floor, the multiple raw dicks that had bred me, and the BBC maintenance man/pimp repeatedly calling me his, “White bitch twitch,” code for drugged-up-cum-chaser, I had yet to admit to myself how far I had fallen. I was like an angel who had come to Earth and sexually tainted my eternal light with the darkness of sex and depravity. The Watcher had become the watched. My ass was being used as a flesh hole for raw dick and cum. My veins were being used as a transport network for whatever drugs my superior BBC master decided I needed. My mouth was being used as their urinal. I was still in the first stage of denial - shock - but the rest would come, I was sure, until finally I hit the last stage of acceptance and embraced who I had become. A drugged-up-AIDs-chasing-slut. In hindsight, maybe as the saying goes, “He doth protest too much.” I had been planning my vacation to New York City for months and a major part of that effort was scoping out who the big dicked tops were in the city - the raw fucking big dicked tops. I methodically reviewed all the members on the various hookup sites I was already on and even scoured the web for new, and different sites to explore to find some good dick. I found the usual suspects, most of whom I figured were fakes, but sent messages, chatted back and forth, and ‘lined up’ a few promising dicks to get me stuffed with raw man meat and cum during my vacation. If all went as planned I would not leave the hotel for five days as I would be too busy getting fucked. Plan B was that I would hit an ABS to find whatever nasty trade I could.

But now I’m getting ahead of myself a little as while I normally stay at a hotel chain where I get points on my credit card, for this trip I chose a different one, one where a 10-inch BBC worked. When I first saw his online ad, I figured it was too good to be true. I mean, really, this dude checked all my boxes - BBC, nasty, raw top, POZ, smoked, drank, drugs, thuggish, and more. Well, you can see for yourself why I was intrigued and my hole was dripping when I responded to his post:

YOU WILLING TO GET FUCKED HOW I SAY? OBEY A SUPERIOR BBC MASTER?

Harlem nicca here. Work in a hotel, looking for slut bottoms who need their hole seeded. My rules, my way only. You must pass inspection. My buddy will come check that ass out. If he says it’s good then game on fuckas!

I wanna breed my nut in YOU! The Dept of Health got my number. Who want to be added to the contact list? POZ breeder - take it or fuck off!

I shook as I typed a reply and my brain spun thinking of how such a connect might play out. Yet I knew it was likely it was all fake - but hell, might as well give it a shot. To my surprise the guy responded and without asking the 101 questions every other guy in NYC had generally been asking. He only asked one - again, YOU WILLING TO GET FUCKED HOW I SAY?” Of course I said yes. Little did I know what that would mean. Finally the day arrived and I was all set for my vacation. I had shipped a box via FedEx to the hotel with some ‘supplies’ to make sure I could prep, have some poppers, fuck towels etc… Getting a tub of Elbow Grease through security in my carry on was not an option, and I didn’t want to fill by luggage with nothing but fuck towels - a nice dark brown to hide any stains and not ruin the institutional white sheets and coverlets most hotels use these days.

Once at the hotel, I unpacked, prepped, and at 2:45 texted the BBC Master as he had instructed, “I’m in room 632. Door unlocked. Bent over the bed. Blindfolded. Waiting as MASTER ordered.” I was anxious and paced back and forth on the worn carpet. Would he text me back? Was this a set up? Fuck I should have had a drink or something. Instead I grabbed the poppers and did a snuff. OK, better, but not - fuck! He texted me back. “You got 60 seconds to get ready. Bend over, white pussy ass out. You run - my man is out. You say anything - my man leaves. You make a fucking move and are anything but a cum hole - we done.” I quickly threw my phone up on the bed, bent over, slid the blindfold down across my eyes and huffed the poppers hard. I had a fuck towel set out on my right with a bottle of Elbow Grease H2O gel as ordered and a fuck towel to my left. My ass was prelubed, the lights were off except for the hall light. I waited. The door latch clicked as the handle was turned. The door banged against the jamb and clicked shut. Silence. Hard breathing, the shuffling of fabric, keys, a belt unloosening, the scrape of sharp nails against my skin, then my hole, then an evil chuckle as the skin cells of my ass ring were scraped like excess paint off a window sill. I wanted to flinch, cry out, move, beg for his dick but remembered what the BBC MASTER has said, so I stayed as still as a fawn being stalked by a wolf. The digging at my hole paused. I heard the flick of a lighter, the hiss as something caught flame, the sucking in of lung fulls of smoke - pause - then a great exhale. Jesus he was smoking in my room! Fuck! I was going to get charged for that damn it! I recognized that smell though - crack. I had a few street buddies from DC who smoked rock and the smell is unmistakable - sharp, sticky, chalky, with a mix of burnt toast. The lighter flicked again, the anonymous top exhaled, I heard the clink of glass onto the cabinet holding the TV, then felt his nails again as he clawed at my ass even harder now. My hole was getting wet; the top’s breathing was getting heavier as the crack kicked in. Damn I hoped his dick could still get a hard on and fuck.

I should not have worried. The anonymous top leaned over my back, his dick head pressing against my ass. Shit he felt thick and his skin was hot like a white ember in a furnace. He moaned as he scored his fingers down my back and sides, kneaded my ass cheeks like a kitten on a pussy’s tummy, then grunted as he slammed his hard dick at my raw hole. I had to bury my face in the pillow and stuff my mouth with the white cotton to keep from not crying out. The fierce pain was like a bullet piercing my flesh, but in slow motion. Little by little he pushed into my ass. The raw, anonymous dick split me open, fucked me hard, and pounded me like a nail with a sledge hammer. I took it just like the BBC Master ordered and before long was rewarded with a deep grunt, a stiff dick, a ball spasm, and hot cum spewing like river rapids into my raw ass. Once he was satisfied, my anonymous benefactor slid his dick out, grabbed a fuck towel, mumbled something, tossed the towel onto my back, hiked up his pants, then left the way he came in. I stood up, stretched, yanked the blindfold off, went to the bathroom to rub my eyes and took some toilet paper to rub my tender hole - pink and red. Yeah he fucked me good. I wanted to keep the nutt in and flicked the lights on and went back to the bed and stopped - there on the bed was a white envelope:

“10:30. COME TO THE 17TH FLOOR. END OF HALL TO THE RIGHT IF YOU WANT THAT POZ NUTT.”

I opened the envelope and inside was a key card, like for a hotel room, but which one? I held the anonymous load of cum in as long as I could. When I finally went to the bathroom I had some sharp pain, like razors slicing my hole. He must have ripped me up some. I also felt tweaked out - can you get a contact high from a crack smoker through his cum? I figured yes. Repeatedly I checked my phone seeing if the BBC Master had texted or emailed me. I guessed I passed his first test but hell, who knows with these fakers and spammers. I was happily surprised someone showed up at all and eager for more dick and while I wanted to head to the ABS or online to find some more dick, I waited. At 10:25 I left my room, looked to the left then the right down the hotel hallway, then made my way to the elevator bank. I stepped in and pressed 17. Nothing happened. I hit it again. Nothing. I pulled the key card out of my pocket, swiped it against the small black square set below the floor buttons, it turned green, 17 lighted up, and I was on my way. The elevator stopped, the doors opened, and I stepped off into a dimly lit construction zone. I guess this was a floor they were remodeling as there was a cloud of perpetual dust, rows of plastic hanging off the wall and ceiling, piles of debris, and workshop style lights that fluttered in and out. Yeah, I know, this is the scene in Law and Order where the dumb ass criminal who is trying to escape the cops gets taken out by a serial killer or some shit.

I looked to the left, then the right, headed down the hall stepping over bits and piles of construction debris and dodging drapes of hanging plastic from the ceiling. The only sound besides the thumping of my heart was the thrum of a generator, or machinery someplace. All the doors to the rooms were open and only darkness could be seen, not even a glint of light from outside. As I got closer to the last room on my right I noticed a faint glow coming from the room. I paused, listened; there was a soft CLICK, a rustling of plastic. I peered around the doorway and saw a large, dark shape of a man silhouetted against a single workshop light hanging from the ceiling behind him standing beside the shadowed outline of a stepladder. His face was in shadows, and to make it even murkier - and creepier - he was standing behind a sheet of opaque plastic hanging down from the ceiling. CLICK - the lighter caught, the brief flicker of flame near the shadow man’s head showed he was smoking something. Bright embers shimmered in the glass pipe like little distant stars behind the plastic sheeting. “WHAT THE FUCK YOU WAITING FOR BOY? GET THEM FUCKING CLOTHES OFF, THEN THE FUCK OVER HERE, BEND THOSE KNEES, AND GIVE ME SOME NECK. TASTE THIS POZ DICK!” the shadow man bellowed. CLICK - the lighter caught again and even as I got closer I still could not make out any details of his face. I paused, pulled off my t-shirt, shorts, kicked off my sneakers, and adjusted my now hard dick. CLICK - the lighter torched once more and just as I thought I might catch a glimmer of this POZ breeder, the flame died. The smoke was thick close to the plastic and smelled like crack, but way stronger. As I got nearer I also noticed there was a hole cut in the plastic and the shadow man had his dick stuck through it. I knelt on the dirty concrete floor, lifted his long breeding stick up, and placed the head on my tongue so I could savor his infected drip. “THAT’S IT BOY. TASTE THAT SUPERIOR BBC DICK. TASTE THAT MASTER DICK THAT’S GONNA FILL THAT CLOWN HOLE. I’M GONNA SMASH THAT BOY PUSSY GOOD AND MAKE YOU O.D. ON SOME AIDS NUTT. YEAH GOT SOME THUG TREATS FOR YOU FAGGOT - HELL YEAH - LOVE A COCK HUNGRY FAGGOT HOE WHO NEEDS THEIR PUSSY RAPED BY A TRUE SUPERIOR BBC MASTER. AIN’T THAT RIGHT? DON’T TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL NOW - JUST FOCUS ON MAKING IT SLOPPY.” As his dick extended to its full width and length I had to brace myself and work to take what I could. I was beginning to think unlike most tops, he had undersold his assets, as clearly it felt bigger than 10-inches.

“GOOD HOE SLUT. HOLD YOUR NECK ROLL A MINUTE - NO DON’T MOVE YOUR MOUTH, KEEP IT JUST LIKE THAT. DON’T FUCKING MOVE YOUR HEAD OR WE’RE DONE AND YOU DON’T GET THIS DICK UP THAT PUSSY YOU HEAR ME!” I wasn’t sure what he was trying to do at first and it made me jump a little when something hard and bristly pushed through the plastic gloryhole and at my mouth alongside his dick. He had stuck his hand through the hole too along with a hard bristle toothbrush. With his dick still in my mouth he jammed the brush in alongside his dick. He tried to brush my gums but between the angle and his dick filling my mouth, he just couldn’t make it happen. Quickly, he realized that too, “I’M GONNA PULL MY DICK BACK FOR A MINUTE SO WE CAN PREP YOUR AIR HOLE. PUT YOUR MOUTH RIGHT UP TO THE SPOT THERE, OPEN WIDE, AND USE YOUR FINGERS TO STRETCH YOUR LIPS OUT. REMEMBER, DON’T FUCKING MOVE YOUR HEAD OR WE’RE DONE!!” I did as the shadow man ordered and winced and whimpered as he had success and started gouging my gums good with his brush. Side to side, up and down, top then bottom, he was like an evil dentist. Tears ran out of the corners of my eyes, he pulled the brush back, the lighter went CLICK, he chuckled, “FUCK YEAH BLOODY HOE AIR HOLE. TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO POZ YOU AT BOTH ENDS. JUST LIKE PAINTING A HOUSE YOU GOT TO PRIME THOSE WALLS FIRST BEFORE YOU ADD THE FINISH COAT. NOW SCOOP SOME OF MY AIDS DRIP OFF MY DICK AND WORK IT AROUND YOUR GUMS THEN SLIDE MY MEAT UP AND DOWN YOUR TONGUE, INSIDE YOUR CHEEKS REAL NICE AND GOOD. OH YEAH THAT’S THE SHIT. FUCK YEAH HOE SLUT, FUCK YEAH.” My BBC master was pleased with how I obeyed and so decided I should get another treat, “That was good hoe fag. I like how you are whimpering cause you so hungry for my dick. Don’t worry, if you continue to please me I will make sure that body gets all the AIDS dick and nutt you can handle and then some you can’t. First, I want you to take this pipe. AH AH AH NO QUESTIONS! Good. The only time that mouth should be open is when I tell it to be. Like I was saying, take this pipe, hold it firm between your lips. I’ll heat the bowl and when I say so, you inhale deep as you can and hold it until I say stop and release.” Shadow man passed a glass object through the hole that was about as long as a pen with a rounded bulb on the end. I held it level as I bent forward a little, placed the end between my lips, and tried not to imagine him setting the plastic on fire or some shit. CLICK - he held the lighter’s flame below the bowl and swirled it around in little circles, “Go on now - suck it in good and deep and hold it no matter what. You’ll want to cough, but don’t, fight it - fight it - fight it a little...more...OK you can release.” When I did I coughed, hacked, and gasped for air as the world spun a bit and I got a wicked rush. Shadow man laughed, “Fucking slut - that was good and got my dick brick as shit. Let’s do that a few times.”

I kept running my tongue back and forth and in and out of my mouth like dog that had just been given peanut butter. The taste was funky, the smoke had made the places where he had gouged my mouth up itch and burn, and I was tripping a bit. “Yo bitch, focus, put your mouth back here. That was a warm up. This time, inhale harder, hold it longer, and you’ll repeat several times in a row until the shit’s down. Come on now, that’s it.” By the time that round of hitting the pipe was done I good and buzzed. Shit I liked that and wanted more. I mumbled something but even I didn’t know what I said and shadow man just laughed, wagged the tooth brush back through the hole, “BEND THE FUCK OVER HOE - TIME TO PREP THAT PUSSY SO I CAN DUMP SOME AIDS BABIES.” I backed my ass to the plastic gloryhole, bent forward, and barely made a sound as he jammed the toothbrush in my ass and started digging around, getting my hole ready for his eternal gifts. Shadow man wasted no time and moved his hand back and forth in time to the need building inside his balls. He pulled his prep toy out, made a satisfied, “Hmmm..” then I felt the baby-fist head of his dark dick kiss my ass lips. “SHOW YOUR SUPERIOR BLACK MASTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT THAT DICK. TAKE IT DRY WITH JUST YOUR PUSSY JUICES. SHOW ME HOW MUCH OF A CHEM-FUCKED-UP-SLUT YOU ARE. EAGER PUSSY TRYING TO GET POZZED. NUTTED. BRED DEEP. THAT’S IT - PUSH THAT HOLE BACK, OPEN THAT CUNT - SHIT HURTS GOOD HUH? WAIT UNTIL I AM ALL THE WAY IN. RIDE THAT FUCKING DICK. RAPE YOURSELF ON IT. BOUNCE THAT SHIT BACK. YOU GO FAG BOY - YOU ASKING FOR IT GOOD NOW!” I was hungry for dick, for cum, for more of that pipe - the glass and BBC master versions. I stood part way up, desperately flinging myself back onto his POZ dick. Suddenly the shadow man wrapped his arms around me, encasing my head and body in the plastic hanging from the ceiling as he pressed our bodies together and pushed. The plastic rent from the connectors holding it to the ceiling. Bits of plaster cascaded down the crevices of the protective cover as the shadow man pushed me down onto the floor, his dick stull buried raw and deep in my ass. His hand and body slid over mine, the plastic forming a protective barrier against him except for the hole where his dick spread my ass open wider. “TIME TO POZ THAT ASS UP. ADD YOUR NAME TO MY FILE AT THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT. BREED YOU LIKE THAT PUSSY NEEDS TO BE BRED AND FILLED. CREAM IT WITH THIS SUPERIOR BLACK NUTT TIL YOU GAPING, DRIPPING, AND THOSE PUSSY LIPS JUST SUCKING IT OUT OF ME! YOU READY TO GET THIS TOXIC LOAD? YOU READY FOR THAT BREEDING YOU’VE BEEN CRAVING - NEEDING - BEEN ALL HUNGRY FOR? I DON’T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU ARE OR NOT CAUSE YOU’RE GETTING IT NOW. NO PULLING OUT - NO STOPPING - FUCKING FILLING YOU DEEP!”

Time paused - I could hear the drops of sweat from shadow man’s face drip onto the plastic over my head, could feel his body tense, shudder, and release inside me. I welcomed his gift. Time went back to normal speed when the BBC retreated from my hole. I stayed where I was, not wanting to lose the moment, but as with all things time, moments pass and it continues with or without you. I reached up and eased the plastic off my head, wiped the sweat and grime from my face, rolled over and looked for my shadow man. Once again he was silhouetted against the single light, all darkness and shadows, and then he spoke, “Good slut. You want some more breeder dick? Fucking white bitch twitch.”

I WONDER WHAT ELSE HE HAD PLANNED FOR ME?

(*From the author: If you like the story let me know - post a reply or give a reputation. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read these stories and for the continued support!)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 54
  • Piggy 4

Point Break - Part 2: Hotel Hoe Down : I reached up and eased the plastic off my head, wiped the sweat and grime from my face, rolled over and looked for my shadow man. Once again he was silhouetted against the single light, all shades of darkness, and then he spoke, “Good slut. You want some more breeder dick? Fucking white bitch twitch.” My trip to NYC was going great so far. I had checked in, taken some anonymous dick in my room when this superior BBC master I had chatted with sent his buddy to ‘inspect me’. I got bred and fucked good, then was told to go up to the 17th floor, where, amidst the debris and chaos of the floor renovation, the BBC, or shadow man since I had not seen his face, got me high on a crack pipe then pounded the fucking living daylights out of my ass. I WONDER WHAT ELSE HE HAD PLANNED FOR ME? “You want some more rock?” the shadow man asked. I was relishing the heat radiating from my ass, picturing his AIDS nutt burrowing like the great worms of Dune through my intestinal wall. I got up onto my knees and replied, “Yeah, sure.” Shadow man stepped forward, his POZ dick so close, his face darker than a summer storm when he reached down and cuffed me good, “Try that again hoe - that’s no way to address your superior black master especially after he just gifted you. So, if you trying to be that drugged-up-pussy-slut, how do you think you respond - huh?” I hung my head, “YES SIR - MASTER SIR - ANYTHING YOU SAY - WANT ME TO DO. I’LL DO IT. YES SIR MASTER.” He chuckled, “Fucking dick hungry white cunts. That’s better. You learn quick. Good thing because me and my homies plan to seed that manhole. Show you how big and filthy and nasty the Big Apple sewer rats are. Fill you with gutta-snipe dick, infected jizz, sling that dope in your lungs and veins, and make you O.D. every which way imaginable.”

Hell yeah! I was still trying to process each part of what he had just said when shadow man stepped out of my line of vision, went behind me, grabbed the plastic sheeting, then I heard him cut into it with a knife or some other instrument. He walked up behind me, rested his still hard dick on my right shoulder and I about broke my neck trying to twist it so I could touch him with my tongue. He lowered a big slice of plastic construction sheeting down in front of my face, moved his hands in unison towards the back of my head and said, “Reach up and grab it in the back right where my hand is at.” I lifted my left hand and grabbed the stiff, slick, plastic. Shadow man was behind me and I heard RRRRIIIIPPPPP. “Stay fucking still and don’t worry. Won’t have you falling out on me just yet, but if you real good got a buddy who will choke you out just as he slams his monster dick in to breed you - you won’t fucking believe how that feels. Anyways, going to tape this shit up, wrap you up like a bag of medical waste and will then cut a hole flap for your mouth/nose in a minute so you can take the pipe, wet the dick, swallow the piss, and whatever the else I fucking decide to stuff your gullet with. What do you say fag boy?” Even through the plastic now covering my face he could clearly hear my reply, “YES SIR - MASTER SIR - ANYTHING YOU SAY - WANT ME TO DO. I’LL DO IT. YES SIR MASTER.”  Having wrapped my head in plastic and duct tape like a mummy, shadow man then stood in front of me and said, “You better not flinch, otherwise you can play the Joker in the next Batman movie.” He gripped the plastic between his fingers and slowly sliced into it making a diagonal line left to right from just about my left nostril down to the right corner of my mouth, then reversed the process so the plastic had a big X cut into it. He shoved two fingers through the hole. I opened my mouth; he scraped up my gums and cheeks a bit as I spread my jaw wider and wider. “Yeah, that’ll do,” he proclaimed. Shadow man stepped away, “Aiight, open that air hole up so you can hit this big rock. You ain’t no baby bird no more so I want to see a true fucking rock star you hear me? Suck that shit up; hold it deep, I want you to tweak the fuck out. You are going to give up control one way or the other - willingly or not - I don’t give a fuck which and before we’re done you’ll be begging to have me slut you to the NYPD mounted patrol so that hoe pussy can get filled with 4-legged horse dick.”

CLICK - the lighter caught, the rock hissed as it sparked, the cool glass quickly warmed up between my lips and I almost flinched and pulled away as the flame felt awful close to my face, but I held steady. “Good bitch - good bitch. Take that smoke,” my superior BBC master said. Over and over, back to back, I hit the pipe and was getting fidgety as hell. He then stepped away, I could hear him inhaling, exhaling, could smell the rank particles filling the air. “We all good - come on now. The homies are waiting,” he said. I stood up, let him turn me around, and reached back to try to find his hard shaft and grabbed on. “Dick hungry hoe huh? Tell me faggot hoe how you going to make this superior black man proud tonight?” I spit the words out quicker than Vanilla Ice, “Fuck me master. As much as you want - as many guys as you want - whore me out - drug me up - no limits MASTER - just infect me, POZ me, fill me with dirty dick, seed, dick...of Jesus I’m kinda fucked up. Um...make me take your piss, slap me, choke me, spank me, um...fuck me - oh wait I said that. Use your toothbrush on me MASTER - my mouth and ass - um...pussy cunt. Manhole.” Shadow man laughed, slapped my ass cheeks hard, grabbed my hips then slammed his raw dick back in with no warning as he filled me, “Fuck yeah white bitch twitch. All that and more and that’s just the beginning. I got a whole lotta R&B planned for you. Rob you and beat you - rape you and breed you - rim you and bang you - rip you up and bust you out. I may O.D. you just to watch you shake, sweat, puke, shit, and hallucinate until you think you at fucking Coney Island before I put that pipe back to those lips and set you right just so I can edge you back out all over again with one fucked up trip after another.” My mind reeled as he roughly grabbed my wrists, pulled my arms behind my back and twisted, “And that’s just tonight.”

I groaned as he slid his BBC out of my hungry ass, and shook with need for the pleasures that awaited me down the rabbit hole. “Come on” he said as he pushed me forward, “I’m just walking you down the hall. I got you. Don’t worry. You won’t fall or shit. Homies are waiting.” He paused, slammed me face up against the door jam, drove his dick back in me, and snarled, “Nothing gets my POZ nutts churning that boy cunt butter like watching my home boys use a hoe bitch - totally anonymous - on the DL. Big dicks one and all. Rough trade shit - and each and every motha-fuckin one has AIDs or some sketchy shit to breed in that puss puss. They’ll be fighting, drinking, drugging, and whoring - you being the whore. What? Don’t fuckin worry about where we going. Jesus. I can see we need to keep that mouth stuffed. OK - you saw all the construction shit up here? Well a couple years back some folks from China or some shit bought the place. Thought we were going to be the next big thing, so they decided to tear shit up. Make it all high end. Well, what they didn’t realize is folks with that kind of cash don’t come to this part of town. Nothing here. So shit tanked - new owners, whatever. Anyways, things got left as they are with no money or plans in the future to fix it. So, I use it for my needs - to breed and POZ dumb fucks like you, and more. Just down the hall is the only room they done up - a suite - or what would have been a new suite. It was a model of how they thought the whole place would look. Come on now. Enough yapping.” I let the superior BBC master guide me through the debris, down the hall until he stopped, “OK, let’s do another rock real quick like. Huff it up like you having a baby - an AIDs baby - my baby - you about to give birth so suck that smoke good.” This time the smoke scalded my windpipe and lungs going down and coming up - it was like inhaling acid! Satisfied, he rapped on the door - paused - rapped twice real fast - paused, then again. Nothing. I could hear him slide his key card in and the door caught as he opened it, “GOD DAMN IT MUTHA-FUCKAS. WHY THE HELL DID YOU LOCK THE DOOR? COME ON NOW AND LET ME IN - I GOT TONIGHT’S PINK PUSSY TREAT AND THE HOE IS ALL LOOSEY-GOOSEY.” The door lock was flipped back; a wave of voices, smells, and other noises permeated the plastic wrapped around my head.

“Where’s that tin foil - don’t fuckin burn it through man - hell!

Who got a fresh needle?

Man I hope that puta gets here soon - I need to piss something fierce.

Yo - who snagged by box of rocks? Motha-fuckas better step up!

You dealing or what man? Come on now. The bet is good.”

Almost as one all the voices hushed like the Pope had just entered the room. Through the opaque plastic I could make out just general shades of darkness, light, movement and the bright areas in front of me filled into dark voids and multiple men gathered round - how many I had no idea. I was turning my head side to side like a hooded falcon on an Arabian prince’s arm. Shadow man spoke up, “Hey, hey HEY! Jesus it’s like running a God-damn day care sometimes with you all. Listen up. So far, this hoe has done good - real good. But - and you know what I mean when I say but - the faggot gurl still has some proving to do. So, I need to go down to the restaurant and fix some shit real quick. In the meantime - HEY HEY HEY fuckin shut up! In the meantime, just stick to the pipe for now but no limits on the man cunt aiight? I already marked that pussy good so POZ it up, bloody it up, beat it up, what the fuck ever I don’t care.” My BBC master let go of my arm, voices were raised, hands grabbed me, and before I could barely take a breath I was bent over with some uncut, slimy dick fucking my mouth while a toilet paper roll sized one fucked my ass. The voices started again…

“Yo, pull off that mouth - let me share this spark - come on now, take the pipe - suck it up, yeah bitch - yeah!

Fucking wet pussy right here guys - fucking wet - sloppy - fuck that’s good - already dropped some cum - who’s next?

Back off nicca! You and those fucking toys - no way man! We only using this hoe for dick - dick dick dick. Need me to say it again?

Why does Carlos always try lifting them ankles up when he sees my big black dick swinging? You going all gurly on us Carlos? Or you going to do some baby momma making? HA!

Come open that mouth and lick my fuckin drip!

Get ready for this Superman dick! Wait no - Iron Man - yeah my shit’s brick hard - oh fuck - wait - Thor dick - with my war hammer!

You dumb ass - Thor’s white! He needs this Black Panther Dick prison fuck down. Let me climb up in that hole and show you what’s what.

Skeet skeet - take them babies in that fag cunt!

Swallow - don’t fuckin dribble! That’s some good piss right yo!

Hey - who can film this shit - look at them ass lips stretch for my monster! Fucking-eh niccas, homie got us a true freak sub!

Look at that shim’s cunt pulse after I brushed it good - all bloody and ready for my POZ load - fuck yeah!”

On and on it went as one after another of the dudes gave me the smoke, gave me the pipe, gave me their manly juices from spit, to piss, to nutt and more nutt. Like shadow man said, there was plenty of fighting and shit and I was not the only one who was going to leave that room with bruises. I was on my back on the couch; my legs lifted high and up so the top fucking me could dig in deep. His dark image a blur through the plastic homemade hoodie as he pounded and with each thrust he worked to fill my mouth with his spit as he practiced lobbing chunks at my open, eager air hole. Someone sat down on the couch to the right, patted my head, and said, “Well, well, well. I see the hoe’s found what that pussy needed.” It was shadow man. “Remember I said I got a buddy who will choke you out as he breeds you? He just rolled in from the clubs and is horny as shit, so as soon as my boy here gets his nutt, you are going on a new trip.” While shadow man sat with his hand on the couch beside mine, his buddy finished his business and dumped some more cum in my raw ass. “Come on,” shadow man said as he helped me stand up. I was a bit dizzy, my legs cramped, cum and ass juice were running down my legs. He pushed/steered me away from the din of his homies’ voices, into another room, and shut the door, then said, “My boy is a gully gangsta nicca who goes hard. He’s an extreme motha-fucka, but knows his shit; so don’t be tripping over it. Enjoy the fucking ride. Here, sit on the toilet, let your guts release whatever the hell you got stored up in there - you ain’t U-Haul - then we’ll dab you out with some hoe tampons, make you nice and dry so you’ll feel it good when he takes you.” I had my eyes closed behind the plastic hood over my head. Not sure why, maybe just my body’s way of trying to reset, relax, and let flow what needed to flow. Have you ever tried to wipe your ass without being able to see? I had to laugh at my attempts, but shadow man stood me up, dabbed me dry, and inspected me to make sure I was good. He flushed and closed the lid then had me sit back down. “Can I hit the pipe?” I asked. He just laughed, walked away, the door closed, I was alone - or so I thought.

CLICK - - - HISS - CLICK - - - HISS - echoed from the far corner. I tilted my head, turned, and for the first time saw the darkness of a large monster hiding in the corner with a long flame spitting up to burn his smoke. I didn’t dare move, or speak. CLICK - - - HISS - CLICK - - - HISS - and then the flame died, the monster moved, and his darkness filled the void. “Stand the fuck up, bend over, and show me that cunt,” the monster growled. His claws dug into my tender, used, flesh hole, then he spun me around and I could imagine his incisors long, and sharp, ready to rend my flesh apart. His face was inches from mine, his breath hot on the bits of skin that showed through the cut in the plastic hood. He reeked of smoke, liquor, and more. My wrists were grabbed hard, my hands raised and set against his bearded, square-jawed head, “Feel my face - run your fingers on my grill - hmmm - make those memories of your executioner - imagine in your mind the roughest thug nicca you can, times that shit by 10, and still you be bowing at my feet as the scrap of worthless hoe flesh you are.” I was turned around and a beast dick pressed at my hole. “This that grown man dick that none these youngins can give you,” the monster promised. Cold steel then pressed against my skin as he slid a knife between the plastic hood and my lower neck. Gently he edged up, got a finger underneath, and made small saw cuts creating a flap in the back. I thought he was going to take the plastic hood off me, but instead, he wound layers of duct tape around my forehead and over my eyes and bridge of my nose, securing the plastic in place on my head and cutting off what little light remained in my world. My chest heaved in and out as my adrenaline kicked in, but I held myself steady against the bath vanity. The knife was laid on the counter as this BBC monster slid his open hands up my spine, parted to the right and left sides of my neck, and then with practiced ease interlocked his muscled hands around my throat. He began tapping his right index finger against the spot on my neck where my carotid artery pulsed and fluttered like he was setting his own body’s clock and rhythm to mine. He pressed his body closer and I could feel his stiff dick at my asshole. He set his head against mine, his face by my left ear - closer still and he was ready. “Usually I got to pay to have a knock out thot delivered cause I’m not going down again on no rape charge, but while you are free, you sure the fuck not willing!” The monster slammed his mutant dick into me dry and I yelped in pain, and his grip tightened, “Feel your god’s hands around that throat squeezing your life out - feel your god’s dick in your ass, filling you with my AIDs death. Prep won’t do you no good. My shit is totally med resistant and toxic and now I can add another tear drop tattoo to my face, and…” I was out. My eyes fluttered. I felt the heavy weight of the ocean on me like I was a sub that had been torpedoed and begun to sink, but slowly started to find my way back to the surface, back to the light, bobbing once more upon the waves. I was still bent over the vanity - well slumped - with the monster’s claws digging into my neck as he ravaged my now, wet hole with his breeding stick. I fought to stand up straight, to feel him go deeper, and he growled his approval. I grabbed his powerful forearms as he mauled me and scratched and slapped and scrabbled as the monster invaded my flesh and secured me in its death grip. “FUCKING CUNT TAKE THIS NICCA DICK - RAPE THE FUCK OUTTA YOU! GOD DAMN PUSSY FAGGOT - FEEL MY 11-INCHES RIP YOU A NEW ASS HOLE - INFECT THE FUCK OUTTA YOU! BEAT YOU TO DEATH FROM THE INSIDE OUT! POZZING YOU FUCKING BITCH - POZZING YOU GOOD - PO….” and I was out again as he squeezed my neck full force.

There was an incessant pounding in my head - no on my head and why was it so fucking loud? My eyes took a quick peek, closed, reopened, and then closed again. Quit fucking slapping me! Well that’s what I thought, but not a sound came out of my mouth. I groaned. Shadow man’s voice loomed over me, “Come on back now - there you go - he’s a fucking pro but some bitches take longer to come back around than others and guess you’re one of the slow ones.” I moaned again, someone rolled me onto my right side, my ass was pried apart, “JESUS FUCKING CHRIST LOOK AT THAT - CRAZY NICCA TORE THAT SHIT UP!” someone said, followed by, “LET ME CLIMB ON THAT SHIT - SCOPE IT GOOD.” Shadow man rolled me back over, “Fucking wait a minute bro, fuck. Come on, help me sit him up a sec, here, drink this, it’s just water, drink it all. There you. Feeling better huh? Yeah you are.” I was on a bed, well a mattress as there were no sheets or anything. I turned my head left then right, dark demons shifted in and out of the light and I reached up to touch my sore neck and throat. Appeared shadow man had rebuilt my plastic hood as the duct tape was gone off my eyes, the cut in the back repaired, and once again I was just an anonymous cum dump for whatever dick needed a hole. Shadow man spoke again, “I need you to scoot up a little - you OK - there you go - now get on your hands and knees - now feel my dick - OK back up, back up, fuck yeah that feel good? I know it does. You’re such a fucking cock slut! Now I’m going to lay back and want you to come with me - just roll back, keep my dick in you, and lie on top of me - yeah just like that. Yeah I know that pussy’s hurting, but we’re about to take care of that real good - real fucking good.” My ass was on fire, and my whole abdomen hurt, it hurt to even breath, but shadow man wrapped his arms around my chest, held me tight to his warm body, and continued to monitor my temp with his BBC buried to the hilt in my swollen ass. My superior BBC master provided the commentary to fill me in on what was happening now, “TIME TO GET YOU POINTED OUT. EVER TAKEN CRYSTAL THROUGH A NEEDLE? HEROIN? ANYTHING? OH DAMN - A VIRGIN! SHIT - WELL NOT FOR ANY LONGER. MY HOMIE HERE IS ABOUT TO WRAP A RED CANVAS BELT AROUND YOUR RIGHT BICEP. FEEL THAT TUGGING TIGHT? OK, NOW HE HELD THE SYRINGE UP TO HIS MOUTH, PUT THE ORANGE CAP BETWEEN HIS JACKED UP TEETH - REALLY MAN YOU NEED A GRILL OR SOME SHIT TO COVER THAT FREAKNESS UP. ANYWAYS, HE’S GOT THE CAP IN HIS TEETH AND IS NOW CHECKING THE SYRINGE. THE SYRINGE HAS A BIG METAL RING ON THE END, LIKE A GRENADE PIN YOU KNOW? HE’S GOT HIS FINGER THROUGH THAT AND - WAIT - OK - NOW YOU’LL FEEL HIM TAP YOUR RIGHT ARM. WHAT’S HE DOING? HE’S LOOKING FOR A VEIN. A VEIN HE CAN INJECT YOU IN. THIS AINT’ NO KIDDIE MEDICINE YOU GET SQUIRTED IN YOUR MOUTH. THIS IS TURN-YOU-INTO-A-SEX-SLAVE SHIT COCKTAIL. YOU DON’T THINK I MAKE A LIVING WORKING AT THIS HOTEL DO YOU? FUCK JESUS - THANK GOD FOR NAIVE FAG PUSSY LIKE YOU. OK - CHRIST YOU GOT SOME GOOD VEINS - WE’LL SEE HOW LONG THOSE LAST. OK, HE’S DOUBLE CHECKING THE SYRINGE, LITTLE SQUIRT, NOW JUST BY YOUR ELBOW CREASE YOU WILL FEEL A LITTLE PRICK - JUST A LITTLE - THEN MAYBE SOME COOLNESS. FEEL THAT? HE’S FILLED YOUR VEIN UP GOOD. NOW GET READY - HERE COMES THE FUCKING RUSH - WHEN HE PULLS THE BELT OFF YOU’LL WANT TO COUGH, THAT’S OK, JUST LET IT OUT, I GOT YOU.”

Everything then happened so fast. The belt came off my arm, my body went extra dimensional, I got so fucking hot - voices were crashing around inside my head. What the fuck did you give me?” I managed to blurt, “I want to go back to my room. Take me to my room, I…I don’t like this...I…” The next anonymous dick slid into my cum filled hole with ease. I moaned in contentment as I once again felt like a turkey filled with stuffing at a Pilgrim Thanksgiving, dripping with sauce. My intentions were innocent enough when I answered the man’s ad. OK, well maybe not, but even with the empty rigs lying on the floor, the multiple raw dicks that had bred me, and the BBC maintenance man/pimp repeatedly calling me his, “White bitch twitch,” code for drugged-up-cum-chaser, I had yet to admit to myself how far I had fallen. Once again my arm was tapped as one of the anonymous breeders prepared to infect my ass and veins. In a brief moment of clarity I wondered, “This was only my first night. What would day two be like?”

(*From the author: If you like the story let me know - post a reply or give a reputation. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read these stories and for the continued support!)

Edited by whthole4u
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 27
  • Piggy 1