Away for work

sadden

Been away for work for 25 days. Naturally been horny as fuck. Been cruising the usual apps but im quite aways out in the woods.

Guy hits me up on grindr and i can tell hes a little heavier than i like. But im a good slut and desperate for some cock so i agree to service him. On the condition that i want too do an anon scene.

So we agree to meet at my camp. I go in. Blindfold myself anf text him that im ready. He comes i  and there is immediately a hard cock pushing into my eager mouth. 15 minutes of quality oral time and he grabs the back of my head and pushes into my throat as he cums buckets.

I swallow like a good boy and clean him off with my mouth. He gets almodt immediately hard and i offer up my ass. He just grabs the back of my head and throat fucks me instead. He blows a second (still sizeable load) zips up and leaves.

Love not knowing what he looks like. Hes been back twice and only uses my mouth. Hopefully he pumps a load in my ass soon.

As a submissive bottom i always let guys cum in whichever hole they want.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2