How to Know When You are a True Cum Dump

truecumdump

1.  You know you are a true cum dump when you have more sex partners in one night than the average person does in a lifetime.

2.  You know you are a true cum dump when you lose count of how many guys fucked and/or bred you at your last bathhouse stay or gang bang.

3.  You know you are a true cum dump when you will let anyone fuck you regardless of age, body, dick size, etc.

4.  You know you are a true cum dump when you allow a guy with a condom to fuck you because you know you are going to extract the cum out of the condom and insert it in your hole.

5.  You know you are a true cum dump when you've been fucked by 20 guys during your bathhouse stay and you feel unsatisfied.

6.  You know you are a true cum dump when you want a really hot guy to breed you quickly just to get another load from the next guy who is unattractive with a small dick.

7.  You know you are a true cum dump when you people watch and realize that you would bend over for every single guy you see.

1 - 7 are true for me.   I no longer have a 'type'.  I want every guy to unload in me.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 13

mmmhhh, i did a big part of things, but never had a big quantity of guys, small town, too few gays to do that here, would like to go somewhere where it's possible in a big city, maybe there ? if they fuck foreigners, to try to become like you, not possible to do it here

Guest ANONMUSLcumdump

I TOTALLY AGREE ...I have met guys at the bathhouse and bookstores who say they remember fucking me or feeding me a load.  honestly I don't look at the faces anymore..... My only goal is to be the best cumdump I can be and never refuse a load from anyone.  I am constantly searching for cock and loads.  A true addict.  It's a vicious cycle but I love it..... It's the cum dump that I am supposed to be

8 hours ago, bmax9300 said:

I TOTALLY AGREE ...I have met guys at the bathhouse and bookstores who say they remember fucking me or feeding me a load.  honestly I don't look at the faces anymore..... My only goal is to be the best cumdump I can be and never refuse a load from anyone.  I am constantly searching for cock and loads.  A true addict.  It's a vicious cycle but I love it..... It's the cum dump that I am supposed to be

Sums it up. A hole is a hole. There for us tops to use, and move on. 

• Upvote 1

I would be #7, because when I go out looking for sex I'm not picky at all.

Someone who's been fucked and taken loads in gloryholes is, in my opinion, a true cumdump. In gloryholes no kissing, no body contact, just the cock coming from the other side of the partition, going in and out of your hungry hole until it unloads. Then, the next cock shows up. I would definitely call this a cumdump. I've taken many loads in gloryholes, I even had one in my apartment. So I would consider myself that I have been a cumdump or like being a cumdump at times.

Most cumdumps feel proud of being a cumdump and I'm no exception which is why when I go to the bathhouse or cruising park I bring with me a black glow-in-the-dark sign with white letters that say "CUMDUMP" (I have many others, some even in French).

I've discovered that it's important in a cruising-for-sex place to present yourself as a cumdump because for some reason the "hole of a cumdump" is so appetizing that even some bottoms are willing to fuck and breed it. With all the competition from other bottoms, presenting yourself as a cumdump also gives you a better chance with those horny guys looking to breed a hole because they know right away that they don't need to discuss condoms with you.

I've used these signs for years at the bathhouse. I dim the lights in the room, charge the glow-in-the-dark signs and hang them on the walls. Guy walk by and can read "CUMDUMP" or "Cream my Hole". If nothing else I make myself noticed among all the other bottoms. I was once in my room in a Montreal sauna, just been fucked and bred on the sling, and before the guy leaves in a broken English with French accent he told me that the sign on the wall made him come in. Because I was in Montreal I was using a French sign "Remplir mon Cul" (Fill my hole). Without that sign I would have missed that load.

Rather than wondering whether or not I am a true cumdump I prefer to communicate clearly to others that I am and that way I can get loads.  Isn't that the goal?

Edited by hungry_hole
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

had one of those days today 3 ABS stores 9 loads in my cunt before a club where my "date" shared me with anon loads for 3 hours, i love count of how many loads i took before heading home plugged . when we got back my place my date gave me 2 more.

love when he says see you next week slut

creampieass1.jpg

• Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1

16 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

I would be #7, because when I go out looking for sex I'm not picky at all.

Someone who's been fucked and taken loads in gloryholes is, in my opinion, a true cumdump. In gloryholes no kissing, no body contact, just the cock coming from the other side of the partition, going in and out of your hungry hole until it unloads. Then, the next cock shows up. I would definitely call this a cumdump. I've taken many loads in gloryholes, I even had one in my apartment. So I would consider myself that I have been a cumdump or like being a cumdump at times.

Most cumdumps feel proud of being a cumdump and I'm no exception which is why when I go to the bathhouse or cruising park I bring with me a black glow-in-the-dark sign with white letters that say "CUMDUMP" (I have many others, some even in French).

I've discovered that it's important in a cruising-for-sex place to present yourself as a cumdump because for some reason the "hole of a cumdump" is so appetizing that even some bottoms are willing to fuck and breed it. With all the competition from other bottoms, presenting yourself as a cumdump also gives you a better chance with those horny guys looking to breed a hole because they know right away that they don't need to discuss condoms with you.

I've used these signs for years at the bathhouse. I dim the lights in the room, charge the glow-in-the-dark signs and hang them on the walls. Guy walk by and can read "CUMDUMP" or "Cream my Hole". If nothing else I make myself noticed among all the other bottoms. I was once in my room in a Montreal sauna, just been fucked and bred on the sling, and before the guy leaves in a broken English with French accent he told me that the sign on the wall made him come in. Because I was in Montreal I was using a French sign "Remplir mon Cul" (Fill my hole). Without that sign I would have missed that load.

Rather than wondering whether or not I am a true cumdump I prefer to communicate clearly to others that I am and that way I can get loads.  Isn't that the goal?

Well done! Get as many loads as you can; and use whatever means possible.

• Upvote 1