How to Know When You are a True Cum Dump

truecumdump

• 6 years later...

You know you’re a true cum dump when you’re 90% sure the 9” endowed tranny pounding your ass says “are you slutty enough to take my poz load” but you don’t stop because you said I’m yours to use me any way you want, and you mean it. I’d never have unprotected sex with advanced knowledge of HIV positive status, but once I bend over and surrender my body, it’s all yours. There’s no sluttier feeling than cum filling your ass while you wonder are you going to test positive for a lifetime of lying in a sling and letting the whole club breed you 

• Like 2

How to Know When You are a True Cum Dump

I had a gay friend who liked getting fucked and would tell me about his adventures at the baths. I was very young then and I didn't really understand what the point of being fucked would be because I enjoyed shooting a load. He had lived in NYC for a couple of years and had lots of stories about places like the Mine-shaft. One day perusing his library I came across a book about masculinity and I found a poem in this book that made me want to get fucked. It's called "Rape":

when you walked into my prison cell

and told me that you were going to

fuck me---after first pulling down

your pants and exposing your rod

I guess you thought you were going to

get a virgin ass

well---sucker

I have been fucked before

and plan on getting fucked again

so you are not getting anything new!

and someday you will come to my cell

and your ass will be twitching

and then you---sucker---will feel my

cum run down between your legs!

Soon after I took a bus to NYC and stayed at the YMCA for a few days. My gay friend had told me about his adventures at the YMCA and how he would leave the door of his room ajar so that guys would walk into his room. I was in my early 20's and had a great body so of course I took all kinds of loads during those days. My gay friend also told me all about cleaning your hole and being ready to get fucked, which is essential for any cumdump. I like to feel the cum inside my hole and not mixed with any shit.

Oh my God, two of these ridiculous ‘true’ cumdump threads at once.

”How To Know When You’re A True Cumdump”? Pro Tip: If you need a checklist to know if you’re a cumdump, you’re not actually a cumdump.

Nobody gets to say what does or does not make someone a cumdump. You don’t get a prize or a badge or a blue ribbon to pin on your ass. You don’t get stamped with the Good Cumdumping Seal of Approval, because there isn’t anybody assigned to approve or disapprove of you as a cumdump.

These threads are nothing more than somebody’s arbitrary debauchery litmus test to see if you’ll take the bait and say how degraded you are. It doesn’t make you a ‘true’ anything.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

These threads are nothing more than somebody’s arbitrary debauchery litmus test to see if you’ll take the bait and say how degraded you are. It doesn’t make you a ‘true’ anything.

It's also the 2020's version of phone sex, where people type out descriptions of how depraved they pretend to be in order to get hard and get off reading other people's pretend descriptions of how depraved THEY are. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/7/2023 at 3:33 PM, yunghungtop said:

Absolutely. The highest compliment I can give to a cumdump is another load. 

You're right about that. I'm also told that I have a great ass for fucking and that I know how to work a cock with my pussy. When a top says that to me I know that I'm going to receive many more loads. Satisfying young, handsome, physically-fit tops is my purpose in life.

• 1 month later...
On 7/11/2023 at 9:36 AM, hotpussyboy said:

You're right about that. I'm also told that I have a great ass for fucking and that I know how to work a cock with my pussy. When a top says that to me I know that I'm going to receive many more loads. Satisfying young, handsome, physically-fit tops is my purpose in life.

What's your preferred age, stats, race?

On 5/21/2017 at 8:50 PM, truecumdump said:

1.  You know you are a true cum dump when you have more sex partners in one night than the average person does in a lifetime.

2.  You know you are a true cum dump when you lose count of how many guys fucked and/or bred you at your last bathhouse stay or gang bang.

3.  You know you are a true cum dump when you will let anyone fuck you regardless of age, body, dick size, etc.

4.  You know you are a true cum dump when you allow a guy with a condom to fuck you because you know you are going to extract the cum out of the condom and insert it in your hole.

5.  You know you are a true cum dump when you've been fucked by 20 guys during your bathhouse stay and you feel unsatisfied.

6.  You know you are a true cum dump when you want a really hot guy to breed you quickly just to get another load from the next guy who is unattractive with a small dick.

7.  You know you are a true cum dump when you people watch and realize that you would bend over for every single guy you see.

1 - 7 are true for me.   I no longer have a 'type'.  I want every guy to unload in me.

those are all 100% true for me. inhale walked out of the bathhouse with over 30 loads in me still unsatisfied and hungry for more loads, only to end up naked in a park letting homeless men take turns fucking me right out in the open.EFN5N57W4AA7zcv.thumb.jpg.1c43decc3986059028fdd3d5344d8f8a.jpgfullsizeoutput_2d3.thumb.jpeg.ff34c2f137217cfbc9e152ee089bdfd6.jpegIMG_0769.thumb.jpeg.bf966fbcb234b2a1492e570b642a9966.jpeg

I was a cumdump before such a concept existed.

In my early 20's I used to travel to NYC and stay at the YMCA, where guys from all over the US would stay for days or weeks, and at the same time have fun having sex. I was young and in good shape and enjoyed having seducing guys to fuck me.  All I needed to do was to leave the door of my room open and wait. But I didn't see myself as a cumdump or a bottom or that I had bareback sex because that's how 99% guys would do.