Raceplay Gay - EXTREME - Bubble Butt and Big Dicks

I was twenty one and went to the WORKS health club/bath/sauna in Indianapolis for the first time.  I had been happily homo for years by that time, but most of my experience was with guys my age and background.   I had gone to Indy for Carb. Day---part of the traditional run up to the Indy 500.   After a decent day at the track, I was ready to get fucked and figured out the Works could be the place to do it.  I was young, lean, blonde and tan.....and horny as fucking hell.  The somewhat older crowd at the Works that night seemed to appreciate what I had to offer and I was getting plenty of attention and cum.

However, during one trip to the wet steam room, I had my world up ended.   As my vision adjusted to the dark and steamy environment, I saw the most beautiful black man I had ever seen.  Tall ( six six perhaps) and built like the legendary brick shithouse, I was horned beyond belief.   It evidently worked for him too, because 15 minutes later we were in my dark private cube and his monster cock was pressed against my hole.   My nervousness (never had a black cock or a cock that size before) seemed to be preventing that black mushroom from piercing my hole.

HIs musky sent and the sight of his blackness against my tanned, but very much white skin was amazing.  But we struggled to fuck.   After some thwarted efforts, he left, but said he would be back.  I was disappointed. I figured I had lost my chance at getting my ass torn up by that black snake.   

I was so surprised when he returned a few minutes later.  He then introduced me to my first ever popper hit.  As soon as that aroma hit my brain, my level of desire for that black cock was off the charts.  One or two more snorts and he had his dick buried balls deep.   I loved it.  I begged him to fuck me hard and he did...harder than any cock had ever worked my hole.   All to soon, he let out a loud, low groan and dumped his jizz into my abused ass.  I knew at that moment, I would forever be addicted to black meat.

Fast forward and you will see that i proudly wear a jack of spades tattoo.   The most significant fucks of my life have been black cock.  My first live in lover was a black man.  The majority of my fuck buds are all men of color.  When I went off PrEP in April the first post-PrEP cock in my ass was black.  Last Monday (5/15/17) I got the official proof that beautiful black cock knocked my ass up.  That tainted semen, thrust deep in my white ass by a monster nigger cock has connected me to the universe of black queers in a way I can never forget.

One note:  some of you may find my use of the "N" word inappropriate.   However, this guy in particular has asked me repeatedly to refer to him in that term.   

• Upvote 4

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...