Biker Rally

Guest BozBear

Guest BozBear

This is a mostly a true story (names changed) and a story where I took my first poz load.

Back in the late 90's  I became online friends with a group of gay bikers who met up at Sturgis every year.  I had been chatting with a few of the guys and they invited me to come out and camp with them for a weekend during the Biker Rally.  Now I didn't have a bike, but bikers have always turned me on.  I was looking forward to making the trip and hanging out with the guys and getting to know them

I live in Minneapolis at the time and made the trek to the Black Hills.  Now for those of you who have never been, its a wild time with a charged atmosphere of men and women just having a good old time.  I arrived to the camp late morning.  I felt kind of weird driving into the camp in my Chevy Cavalier.  Yeah I know.  I probably screamed gay.  I got out and one of the guys I had been chatting with saw me pull up and got up from the picnic table and walked over to greet me.  Now this guy made my dick hard every time I chatted with me.  We would chat online and even chatted on cam.  He taught me everything I needed to know about tobacco pipes.  How to pack them, light them and smoke them.  He is the one that helped me coin my online handle.  He smoked big Boswell pipes and made me melt every time I chatted with him.  His name was Alex, was in his 50s, about 5'9", stocky muscular build, shaved head and a long ginger goatee down to his chest, and was wearing only a pair of grungy jeans, no shirt. 

He pulled me into a kiss and I could smell he had not showered yet that day.  Fuck he smelled good.  Man smells always get my dick dripping.  Alex was also a Daddy figure to me.  We would talk about some of his life stories.  How he started riding a bike, how he got into smoking pipes etc.  We also talked about how he contracted HIV.  At the time, I had played safe, but always thought it would be hot to have sex with a poz guy.

Alex brought me over to the table of Bikers that were sitting around the fire pit  and table.  He introduced me to Bubba, Rick and another ginger named David.  I have seen David around the net, but never was able to strike up a conversation with him.  I knew he was poz, but I just couldn't get up the nerve to say hi.  I have chatted with Bubba and he came over and gave me a big kiss and a hug.  Bubba had this southern drawl that got me going.  Later I found out years later he was extremly shy and wanted to get me naked.  That is being planned currently.  

I sat down at the picnic table and Alex offered me a drink.  He made me a jack and coke and started to chat.  I pulled out my pipe and tobacco and started packing my pipe.  Alex turned to me and barked at me to give him the pipe so he could pack it correctly.  I was a bit nervous as this was the first time at the event and being around all the bikers made me visibly nervous.  Bubba noticed this and came around and start rubbing my shoulders.  He whispered to me to relax and have fun as the guys were all really cool.  I had on shorts and a t-shirt and felt over dressed as most of the other 12 guys at the came were wearing far less.  All of them were also furry as hell, and sported a full beard.

Alex walked me around, introducing me to each guy.  Being cordial, I walked over and shook each man's hand, eventually returning to the table.  David sat down at the table next to me and pulled off his shirt.  Again a waft of man scent hit me and I shivered.  Alex chuckled, shook his head and told me that I should get comfortable.  Bubba helped me out of my shirt.  I was 26 yrs old and being from the upper Midwest I was pasty white except for the fur on my chest and back.   I had a bushy goatee and shaved head so I fit in ok.  At least the jack and coke told me that.  

Alex handed my pipe back after lighting it.  David had pulled his pipe out and had lit it as well.  So here I was sitting with three hot bikers smoking pipes.  Bubba had pulled out a pack of reds.  After a few drinks, I was loosening up.  Alex had suggested that I go set up my tent as it would be getting dark soon. Bubba said he would help.  We walked over and set up my tent.  He asked me what I thought of the guys.  Bubba and I had several conversations about likes and dislikes and he knew that this group of guys was right up my alley.  I told him I was in heaven.  I glanced over at the guys making sure I had not said it too loud.  Bubba chuckled and said I would have a great weekend.

After finishing the tent, we walked back over to the table where Alex had started up the grill and was cooking some burgers and brats.  Yes brats, not sausages, in the Midwest we called them brats.  We ate and drank into the evening.  It was July so it didn't really cool off much during the night in the Black Hills.  As the night went on the guys started to break off and head to their tents for bed.  Which left Bubba, David, Alex and myself at the table chatting away.  I had plenty to drink and was laughing and carrying on. 

A few hours later, Bubba and David called it a night leaving Alex and I talking.  I was wound up with all the talk and drinking, but I hid it well or so I thought.  Alex being the blunt one stopped mid sentence and asked me if I was going to let him suck my cock or would he have to go to bed and jerk it to my teasing him.  I was taken back, but happy.  He came around to me and leaned down and gave me the best fucking kiss.  The taste of the tobacco on his tongue and the smell coming from his chest and pits got my dick hard as a rock.  He told me to stand and in no time my shorts were on the ground.  As we were kissing, he told me that if I come to camp with deodorant on again, he will beat the hell out of my ass.  I blushed and apologized. 

He trailed down my chest to my underwear and started to mouth my cock through them.  He pulled the waistband down and released my dripping cock and in one swift movement went down on me.  I inhaled deeply as if in shock as no one has ever done that to me.  After a short time Alex pulled off, looked up at me and told me that he had to have me in his ass.  I stood up quick and almost fell over as my shorts were still around my feet.  We both laughed as he caught me.  He spit in his hand and coated his hole and my cock and guided me to his hole as he bent over the table. 

I slowly slid in as if giving him time to get used to my thickness.  He just grunted and pushed back and my cock slid all the way into his hole.  He just let out this low growl which made my cock even harder.  It didn't take me long and after 20 minutes I was pounding hard and ready to blow.  he leaned up and told me to slid in all the way so I he could feel it when I shot my load.  I pushed in and shot one of the biggest loads.  I had to sit down as my legs were wobbling.  He was standing in front of me with a big old grin saying he wasn't finished. 

Grabbing my head, he forced me to my knees, and slid his cock into my mouth.

"Good boy," he whispered, adding "Daddy is going to feed his boy a sweet load."

I pulled off enough to answer, "Yes, please do, Sir."

Then I resumed my work.  After a little bit he started growling again and I knew he was close.  I picked up speed and when his breath started to go short I shoved his cock all the way down my throat and was fed a huge poz load.  It was his time to sit down.  After a little bit he broke the silence and said "I think it's time for bed."

After exchanging another big kiss, we parted and went to our tents to sleep.  I took off my clothes and crawled into my tent and fell asleep.   Not long after being asleep, I felt an arm slide over my chest and someone press up against my back.  I tried to look to see who it was but could not tell which guy had crawled into my tent.  

To be continued...

Bike weeks can be LOADS of fun!  I live in Daytona, and although not a biker, I love to go to biker events during Bike Week and Biketoberfest.  Not knowing who is gay or straight, I never make the first move.  Always hoping a biker will. This year during Bike Week a burly biker bear cam up to me and said woof.  I woofed back at him.  He asked if I liked biker cock up my ass, and said hell yea. He said great, and told me he was there with a buddy that loved to breed also to which I said bring it on.  I was unable to host, but he said to get on his bike, we would find a discreet place to fuck. He found his buddy and we had a drink or two before heading out on his bike. While we were drinking, he grabbed my hand and pulled it to his crotch, and asked if I liked that.  He was already semi hard, and it felt nice and thick. His buddy did the same, and was nicely hung also. I got on his bike, and he drove to a discreet wooded area, where we wasted no time in starting to breed. He ripped off my underwear, spit on my hole and drove it in balls deep. After he unloaded in me while up against a tree his buddy took my ass.  After he loaded me, the first biker bred me again.   After he dropped his second load up me, got on his bile and drove back to bar where we met. When I got off his bike, my cum had leaked on his seat.  He "forced" me to lick the seat clean, and then sent me on my way!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1

Guest BozBear

It was dark out and could not see who had crawled into my tent.  He wrapped his arm around my chest.  I tried to see who was now laying behind me.  I tried harder to roll over to see.  As I did, he forced me on to my belly and push my face into the pillow.  He laid down on top of me and started to grind his cock in  the crack of my ass, all the while holding my wrists. 

He was kissing my neck and rubbing his beard on the back of my neck, only to whisper "I saw you and Alex from my tent."

My hole was twitching and felt the furry sweaty pelt on his chest as he ground on top of me.  He said he saw my reaction when he took off his shirt and knew he had to have my ass.  He also commented "I know you've seen my profile on BBRT.  Why haven't you reached-out to me?"

I then knew then it was David.  My cock was hard again underneath me.  I told him with muffled breath that I had wanted to say hi, but I didn't know how. 

"Well, I know you like my profile, and I'm sure you know I'm poz and unmedicated.  You want my cock inside your hole?"

I just nodded my head, whispering "I need your load."

"You are going to get what you want," he replied.

David loosened his grip on my wrists and sat up.  I looked back and saw the image of a gorgeous ginger in the moon light as he spit into his hand to lube up his cock.  He tossed me the bottle of poppers commenting "You're going to need these."

He lifted my ass up so I was on all fours, he buried his face in my hole, but not before he advised "Once I slide in, I won't pull-out until I empty my balls in your hole."

The basic facts of what was about to happen made me shiver. 

"You ready for me to take your hole, and mark it with my toxic seed?"

I nodded.  I wanted him to breed me over and over.  To give me his gift. 

"Please fuck me.  I want you in me," I answered.

He pushed me back on my belly and lay on top of me again.  His cock found my hole and told me he wanted to be inside me.  His cock was slipping over my hole, making me moan as he remarked "Fuck man, my precum is getting you so slick."  David covered my mouth with his hand and he pressed his cock against my hole, his head just breaching my ass.  And then he stopped his entrance and asked "What do you want?"

I took his hand off my mouth and answered "I want your cock deep inside me now."

He replaced his hand and pressed hard sinking his cock all the way in to the base.  The immediate intrusion of his cock made me scream in his hand.

"That's it boy.  Feel my poz cock in you," he urged, holding himself in my ass as he flexed his cock, his thickness filling my hole.

After several seconds during which I managed to relax my body so I could accommodate his intrusion, he slowly started to slide in and out of my hole. 

"You okay?" he asked.

"I'm good," I replied. 

Removing his hand from my mouth, he picked-up the pace, sliding in and out ever faster.  He leaned up and place his hands on the back of my shoulders and started to pound at a quicker pace.  All the while he was fucking me he was whispering to me telling me that my hole was made for his cock and that he was going to give me what I have wanted.  I whispered back and told him that I needed his load in me.  I needed to be bred.  He let out a low chuckle and said he knew that I wanted him to.  

He had been fucking me for a while like this and he pulled out and told me to get on my back.  Once I was in position, he grabbed my ankles and slide back in, asking "You want me to breed, don't you?"

I nodded in reply whispering "Please - harder, do it, man."

I could see a slight grin on his face as he picked up speed and started to really pound my hole.  I kept my eyes locked on to his.  His balls slapping my ass.  A low guttural groan came from his throat. 

"Please Sir, knock me up.  I want you to blow your load in me."

He placed my legs on his shoulders and leaned down and kissed me.  He cock pistoning in and out of my ass.  He stopped kissing me looked me in the eyes asking "You ready for my poz load?  You ready to be knocked up?"

"Yes, please breed me," I whispered.

Sitting up, he grabbed my ankles again and started to really pound my hole feverishly.  I grabbed my cock and started to jerk it.  He whispered that he was getting close.  Hearing that my cock exploded, the cum shots hitting both my beard and the wall of the tent. 

"Fuck yeah," he whispered, "I am ready to breed you.  You want it in your hole.  You want me to breed you?"

I nodded.  David closed his eyes and pounded me even harder.  His breath getting more labored.  He opened his eyes and locked onto mine.  "Oh, fuck," he muttered.

"Do it, breed me, man," I urged.

Slamming his cock balls-deep, I felt his cock flex as it shot his toxic load deep into me.  Several shots.  I could feel his load leaking out of my hole.  We were both sweating in the heat of the tent.  He pulled out and pushed my legs to my chest as he buried his bearded face into my hole eating his load out.  He crawled on top of me and we embraced in a long kiss.  My hands rubbing his back and feeling the sweaty fur on his back. 

"Are you happy you came up here?" he asked.

"Fuck, yeah," I replied.

He crawled behind me and wrapped his armed around my body and we fell asleep spooning the rest of the night.  It was probably the best sleep I have had in a long time.  

To be continued...

Guest BozBear

I woke up the next morning and David had gone back to his tent.  The tent smelled of cum and my dick got hard.  It was just at the sunrise as I crawled out of the tent.  The air was cool.  I reached back in and grabbed a pair of shorts.  A new guy was standing outside his tent.  He must have arrived in the early hours and looked as if he had just finished putting up his tent.  His chest hair was glistening with sweat.  He stood 6'5", had a shaved head and another big beard that was peppered with grey.  He saw me get out and walked over and introduced himself.  His name was Greg, commenting he had just arrived, and no one else appeared to be up.

Setting-up some camp chairs, we sat down and talked.  I had a hard time concentrating as he was fuckin' gorgeous.  Covered in fur head to toe, front to back and wonderful tattoos running down his arms, front of his chest and back.  I mentioned that I really liked his tattoos and we started in on a conversation about each one of them.  As he sat there naked in the chair and I realized that my hole started to drip cum from the early morning fun, so I stood-up to get a towel to clean-up.  Apparently he saw the cum, 'cause he laughingly commented "Looks like you had some fun last night."

"It was definitely a hot time," I replied with a grin.    He grunted in approval.

I came back and sat down on the towel and Greg started to question me on what happened.  I told him the story and as I did so, his cock rose to full attention.

"Fuck, that sounds hot.  I hope I get some of that ass this weekend."

I was taken back by his words and blushed.  I told him the guy that fucked me was poz and said that I had taken two poz loads last night.  One in each end. 

"Do you need another one - or two - or three?" he asked.

"Anytime you need to unload to just give me a look and we'll make it happen," I replied.

Just then Bubba walked up, all but jumped into Greg's arms, giving him a big ol' bear hug.

Turning to me, Bubba remarked with a smile "I see you met Greg, which was not an accident.  I texted him last night and told him to set up his tent next to the blue tent with the white stripe."

That was my tent.

The guys slowly started to wake up and Alex had started making a pot of coffee.  I walked over and asked if he needed some help.  Alex grinned and handed me a fying pan answering "Sure. You can make some eggs for the guys, but you have to do it in only an apron"

I told him I should probably shower first.  Alex handed me some soap and said "Hurry up as the guys get hungry quick." 

The site had its own shower building which was nice.  I walked in and picked a stall.  I started to shower and heard someone come in and pick the stall next to me.  The stalls were the kind where you can see the people showering down the line.  It was David.  He greeted me with good morning and we chatted while I showered.  David turned on his shower and began.  I turned around and rinsed off and when I turned back around he was standing in my stall facing me.  He pushed me up against the wall and planted a big kiss on me. 

"Thanks for last night," he commented, asking "Are you okay with what we did?"

"Absolutely," I replied, "Why would you think otherwise?"

"I know you're neg, and I really should have told you I'm poz," he responded.

"I knew about your status," I replied, planting another kiss on him.  Another guy from the camp came into the shower area and caught us.  It was Dan, who commented "Ah ha!  That's who was getting his ass pounded last night."

David just chuckled and told him to fuck off.  Dan was younger then me, but was built and looked in his mid 30s. Another big bearded guy.  David crawled out of my stall and went back to his to finish his shower.  I got out and started to dry off as I chatted with Dan as he started to shave.  David finished his shower, dried off and walked out giving me a wink before leaving the building. 

Somewhat cautiously, Dan quietly asked "Are you aware David is poz?"

"Yeah, I knew before we played, and I'm cool with it."

"Okay," Dan responded with a shrug.

"Thanks for your concern," I replied, giving him a hug.  Dan and I had chatted some online before I came out to the event.  It was just chatting and nothing sexual.  I really liked him.  I finished showering, put on my shorts and walked back out to start cooking.  The morning went on and the sun was hot as hell.  All of the guys were naked including me.  I felt myself slipping into a doze, so I stumbled to my feet and headed towards my tent, announcing I was going to take a nap.

Greg said that it sounded like a good idea and we walked back to our tents.  As we got to our tents, I invited Greg to join me. 

"Sure," he replied, but suggesting "I have a small air conditioner in my tent.  Let's go there."  That was an easy call for me.

Once in his tent, we stripped, and lay down, Greg on his back, and he cuddled next to him, my my head on his chest.  We both fell into a deep sleep.  A couple hours later one of the bikers in the next camp started his bike and it backfired loud and startled both of us.  We laughed.  Greg then said that he was happy that I had joined him for a nap.  Our conversation went from talking about our jobs, where we lived and our lives.  Greg told me that it had been a while since he was able to cuddle with someone as his life partner had died only six months earlier.

For someone who looked so tough was showing a side of himself that was enduring.  I told Greg that I wanted to keep in touch after the event lets out.  He smiled and told me he was counting on it.  He looked at me and told me that I had reminded him of his partner.  He leaned down and gave me a kiss.  Then pulled away and told me that I should sleep in his tent tonight.  I told him I would. 

"Good," he said as he reached down between my legs and shoved his middle finger in my hole, commenting "I heard what happened to you last night, and I really want to make sure the load takes hold, so I think I need to add you load into the mix."

"Yes, Sir, I'm sure it will take several loads to be successful," I responded, adding "Bring it on, Daddy."

"It's a date," he announced as he removed his fingers from my hole, adding "We may even start with a bike ride later if you are up for it." 

I said I was.  During our conversation I found out that he lived outside of Chicago.  A viable prospect for sure, I thought as I leaned in for another kiss.  

To be continued....

Guest BozBear

After kissing for a little while, Greg and I began to drift off, but not before I realized Greg had spooned me.  Awakening, I realized it was after the dinner hour, but rather than stirring, I merely rolled over, laying my head on Greg's chest, which rose and fell as he slept.  A smile of contentment crossed my lips.

It was warm and we were both quite warm.  I found myself tracing the beads of sweat sliding across Greg's chest.  Giving an awakening sigh, Greg opened his eyes and croaked a 'good morning', which came out so garbled we both chuckled in amusement.  I was about to bestow Greg with a kiss when he halted me with the warning "Be careful - it's loaded," gesturing towards his crotch.

Looking down, his cock was standing at full mast.  It was the kind of cock that any horny cock sucker loved.  Not overly long, but pretty thick.  The kind that takes your breath away as it slides in deep.  Taking his cock and balls into my grasp at the base, I gave him an evil grin, saying "I can't wait to feel this rod exploding in my hole."

Greg let out a low growl as he remarked "There's no time like the present."

Taking him up on his invitation, I crawled on top and straddled his furry chest and rubbed my ass on his cock.  The man was a leaker for sure. 

Looking deep into  his eyes, I let him know my approval in saying "I love playing with a man who doesn't need lube."  Then I leaned forward and made out with him.  As much as I love pre-cum, I also I love a man who knows how to kiss.  His cock, meanwhile, found my hole and he let out a sigh as his cock head began battering my ass lips, leaving my hole slick with his precum.  I pushed back as we were kissing and he lifted his ass to help guide his cock into me.  I put my hands on his chest and sat up as I slid his cock all the way in my hole. 

"Fuck, you are thick," I grunted, his eyes wide open as I sat all the way down on his throbbing cock. 

"I've gotta tell you, I really like it when a bottom guy takes control and rides my cock," Greg commented.

So I rode his cock, initially somewhat slowly, all the while maintaining eye contact with the sexy biker underneath me.  "You're not gonna pull-out when you cum, right?  I wanna feet you explode deep in my hole.  I want you to explode deep in my hole.  I want that fucking cum in my ass, no exceptions," I announced.

Grinning, Greg asked "You mean my dirty load?"

"Yes, Sir."

With that we increased the tempo, in so doing Greg hit my prostate with such force my cock was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum all over his chest.  Greg met my downward thrusts with equal upward thrusts, repeatedly telling me my hole was his, which was fine with me as I absolutely wanted him to make a permanent mark in my body.  I wanted him to make my hole his.  After several minutes Greg rolled me onto my back, his cock still deep in my hole, my legs on his shoulders now he was pounding my hole and bottoming out hard with every thrust. 

I looked up at him as his sweat was pouring down on my body, and exclaimed "Fuck me, Daddy.  Fuck me harder.  Mark me with your load."

Greg leaned down and folded me in half and fucked me even harder.  He covered my mouth with his as I started to moan.  Our breath being shared back and forth.  Daddy started to growl with pleasure. 

I held on around his back and whispered in his ear "I'm all yours, Daddy."  As I said those words I felt his cock unload as he shoved in me hard one last time, his load shooting from his cock hard.  Eight powerful shots of thick poz cum were unleashed into my hole.  Both of us breathing heavy.  He stayed hard in my ass and started to slide in and out again, my hole wet with his load. 

"Fuck, I love your hole, boy," he said. 

"It's yours to take anytime, Sir."

With that he started to slide in and out again, his cock still hard as a rock. 

A smirk crossed his lips as he commented "I hope you can handle another load, 'cause I have all night."

I lifted my legs and pushed on his ass sliding his cock in my hole all the way.  Tightening my ass around his cock, I answered "You're not going anywhere," as I leaned in for another kiss.

***To be continued