Biker Rally

Guest BozBear

Guest BozBear

"Slam that cock in me, Daddy.  I want it.  Give your boy another load.  I need it Sir."

Daddy's cock was pounding my hole hard.  The pounding must of have got the other guys at the site aroused as they were now watching us from the entrance of the tent.  From the light of the moon, I could see about ten naked guys, each of whom was jerking his cock as he watched Daddy prepare to breed my ass again. 

Daddy shoved his cock in and out a few more times and shoved one last time, unloading a third load deep inside my hole.  Daddy fell on top of me in exhaustion as several of the guys remarked the scene was a hot fuck.

"Looks like we have an audience, Sir."

Daddy rolled onto his back, laying next to me, and called out to the guys "Why are you all out there and not in here?"

The screened entrance opened and in crawled the crowd that was outside watching.  All the guys were naked and now laying in the tent, which was more than large enough to accommodate all of the men.  Initially we were all talking about the session, I with my head on Daddy's chest, but I was honestly worn-out and dozed off just as I heard Daddy announce "Gee, the kid is tuckered-out."

I woke a little while later to the sounds of sex happening next to me.  I opened my eyes to see David getting fucked by someone new and taking Daddy's cock down his throat at the same time.  The new guy was covered in tats, furry chest, bushy goatee and shaved head.  Alex was blowing Bubba in another corner.  I was getting hard just watching and hearing it all.  Daddy saw that I woke and grinned at me.  A small light was in a corner of the tent.  A couple other guys were kissing in another corner, which was a sight to see.

"I want some of David's ass," Daddy announced to the new guy, who agreeably pulled out, and thoughtfully held David's checks apart so Daddy could slide right in.  The new guy came over and lay down next to me regaining his breath, introducing himself as Robert.  Robert was still sporting a hard eight inch uncut thick cock. 

"Looks like you were having fun," he remarked as his breath finally slowed to normal, adding "David's ass is fucking awesome."

Daddy looked over, suggesting I take a ride on Robert's hard cock.  He didn't need to tell me twice, but Robert asked "You sure?  I heard you've been fucked a few times this evening."

"I'm good," I answered, getting on all fours. 

Robert slowly slid his thick cock into my hole.  Fuck it was thick.   Even after taking Daddy, Robert's cock was stretching me even more.  I leaned up so I could jerk on my cock as he fucked me slow.  Robert slipped one arm around my belly and the other around my neck.  He started to pick up speed as his arm around my neck started to cut off my breath.  For some reason this was turning me on a lot. 

Correctly guessing I was close to blowing my load, Robert asked "Anyone want this guy's load?"  About that time David switched positions, flopped on his back directly in front of me while Daddy continued his assault on David's hole.  David turned his head and took my cock down his throat.  Robert was right, I was on the cusp of blowing my load, so David was gonna get it, but still he reached around to Robert's crotch and helped guide his cock deeper in my hole. 

Robert picked-up the pace of his assault on my ass, using ever faster, more powerful thrusts.  After a minute or so of savage pounding he announced "I'm gonna fill this hole with a five day load."  He then asked me directly "Are you ready for load of high viral poz cum?"

I rocked back and forth between his cock and David's throat.  Robert was hitting my prostate hard.  I shot my load down David's throat.  He swallowed and grabbed my head and shoved it down on his cock giving Robert even better access to my hole.  I was a cum hungry bottom slut on a mission as I sucked on David's hard cock.  I wanted a load in both ends.  I could hear David and Robert both getting to the point of no return. 

"Seed me, both you," I announced, adding "Give me your loads!"

Going down on David and sucked him a few more times and he shot his load in my mouth.  Fuck it tasted good.  Then once David was done, Robert pushed my head down on David's cock, held my neck and started to really drive his cock home.  All I could do was moan and await the much needed fourth load of the day. 

"Fuck yeah, you're gonna get it buddy."  With Robert that slammed into my hole once again and let out a bear growl and shot his load.  I could feel his cock pulsate inside my ass, his cock expanding as he unloaded.  My ass was on fire with pleasure.  We all fell onto the tent floor reveling in the sweaty antics that just transpired.  I could feel Robert's load start to leak out of my hole. 

Daddy handed Robert a butt plug and told him to shove it in my hole, commenting "I don't want any of those charged loads to leak out.  This boy is on his way to converting.  Damn you are a good boy.  I hope you liked having another charged load injected into you.  Oh, and my cock is hard again."

I grinned....

...Too be continued

Guest BozBear

I woke a few hours later.  Several of the guys had fallen asleep in the tent.  I had to go to the bathroom and got up grabbed a pair of shorts and my towel.  I headed to the showers.  As I walked I noticed a handsome younger guy sitting in a chair next to his tent smoking a gar.  I couldn't make out what he looked like completely, but saw that he was covered in fur and had a shaved head and a big beard.  We nodded and said hello as I walked by. 

I got in the shower building and headed for a stall.  As I was doing my business, I heard the door to the building open and someone walk in.  He walked up to the sink and set down his towel.  I looked at him through the opening in the stall door.  It was the guy I had just seen.  I could see now that he was really attractive.  His back was covered with the same fur that was on the front.  While I was eyeing him up I noticed he was looking directly at me through the mirror.  Shit I was caught.  I heard him finish washing his hands and walk to the shower stalls.  I finished my business and got out and washed my hands.  I walked over to the stall next to his and prepared to start my shower.  I hung up my shorts and towel and crawled under the water.  The stalls were set up so you could see the person showering down the line. 

He broke the silence and said hello, which scared the hell out of me.  His voice was low and had deepness to it that really turned me on.  I returned his greeting.

"I'm Travis," he remarked and we chatted a bit as we both soaped up. 

"Sounds like you were having some fun when I got in," he commented.

I blushed but managed to reply "Guess you could say that.  It was pretty hot."

"I know.  I watched through the tent window.  You really took a pounding."

My cock started to get hard knowing someone had watched me getting fucked.

Continuing he explained "I just sat in my chair and edged my cock while watching, all the time wishing I could have joined in."

"You should have.  The more the merrier," I replied.

We chatted a bit more and he finished before me.  We continued to chat a while as he dried off.  He asked how many guys were in the tent.  I told him I think 10, but wasn't sure as I was pinned to the floor getting my hole bred.  He came to my stall, opened the curtain a bit, looked me in the eyes and said "I wash I could have seen the action up close."

My eyes trailed down his body as he stood there.  Travis was a thick chunk of muscle.  My eyes got down to his cock that he was slowly stroking.  Not real long but beer can thick.  I grinned and looked back in his eyes.  He opened the curtain and joined me in the stall.  Pulled my mouth to his and gave me a big wet kiss.  He pulled away and told me that he had almost shot his load when his partner shot his load in me.  It felt fucking awesome.  Travis grabbed my cock and asked if he could have a taste.  Got on his knees and went down on me.  My cock slid all the way down his throat, burying his bearded face in my crotch.  I leaned back against the stall wall and enjoyed what he was doing.  My cock was feeding him precum the whole time.  After a little while, he pulled off my cock, stood up and turned around. 

"Fucking hot cock man," he remarked as he spat into his hand and lubed my cock. 

Turning off the shower, I presented my erect cock for his pleasure, and he took the hint, sliding his furry hole all the way down my cock.  He let out a growl and started to fuck himself.

"Fuck man, you feel good.  I needed this so bad after watching you all going at it."

I pushed him up against the wall and grabbed his hips and picked up speed.  I wrapped my arms around his furry chest and pulled him closer, tweaking his nipples as I slid in and out of his hole.  I started to nibble on his neck. 

"Fuck yeah man.  Nothin' better then taking a raw cock.  I need that seed in me."

I picked up speed and pounded his ass hard. 

"Fuck yeah, breed me, bear."

"Hell, yeah, fucker," I growled.

"I wanna feel you blow.  Come on," he urged.

A few more strokes and I pushed all the way in and unloaded. 

"Holy shit man.  Yeah, fucker, breed me deep," he grunted.

Breathing heavily I pulled out.  Travis reached around back and scooped up some cum and covered his cock with my load, and grinned saying "My turn. Looks like your hole needs another load."

Nodding in agreement, I gladly turned around and presented my ass.  He aimed his cock at my hole and pushed hard.  Even with all the fun I have had already, his cock still stretched me out.  He started to ride my ass and talked dirty the whole time. 

"Yeah that fucking poz hole needs more juice.  Big fucking load for you too.  Fuck I am glad I held off shooting.  Your ass needs this load."

He fucked me for a good 15 min and then asked "You want this load fucker?"

"Yeah, give it to me.  Flood my guts, man."

A couple more pounds and he shoved in one last time.  His cock expanded and I felt each shot of cum as it exploded out into my well used hole.  "Oh fuck, man, that was hot," he exclaimed, adding "I want that ass again before this weekend is over."

I pulled off his cock and got down and clean the remaining cum off his cock.  I stood up and we kissed again, suggesting "Shall we shower again?"  I reached down and the water started running again.  We locked and kissed under the shower.   

***Too be continued***

• 4 months later...
Guest BozBear

As Travis and I walked back to the site and noticed that most of the guys had rode off to one of the Bike Exhibitions that were happening that night.  Bubba was at the site cleaning up.  Travis excused himself and said he was going to go find Robert.  I looked around for Daddy only to learn from Bubba that Daddy had gone out with the other guys, so I pitched in and helped Bubba with cleaning up. 

"It's been great seeing you, and I've gotta say I'm jealous of the amount of sex you're getting," Bubba commented.

"I can't deny I'm happy," I replied, adding "especially as I haven't gotten much sex for quite some time."

"Yeah, well, I shot three loads watching the guys playing in the tent," Bubba remarked, "especially because I was beyond horny, but find it difficult to join group sex sessions if I haven't actually been invited."

Walking over, I planted a kiss on his sexy bearded face, saying "You're always welcome if I am there.  You know that."  Resting his head on my chest, he sighed deeply.  I loved Bubba a great deal.  He has been there for me when my ex and I broke up.  I pulled his head up and gave him a kiss. Bubba had the sexiest blue puppy dog eyes.  "I love you Bubba.  You are my best friend.  Keep an open mind and things will happen for you." 

Bubba wrapped his arms around me and gave me a big hug.  "I know, you keep telling me that."

We finished cleaning up and were sitting at the table when most of the guys came back.  It was around 10pm by now.  Beer and whiskey were pulled out.  Alex made sure everyone had a drink.  Alex rose his glass and said, "I want to make a toast."  All the guys followed suit and raised their glasses.  "To a lifetime of love, being in love and loving you all."  Everyone agreed and took a drink. 

Daddy came over and clinked glasses with me.  "Gentlemen, I have an announcement."  Confused about what Daddy was going to say, he continued.  "I am going to do probably one of the weirdest things I have ever done in my life.  But, my heart has been touched once again."  Daddy pulled me up and stood me directly in front of me.  "This man is the one to do that."  I stood there blushing.  No one could tell, but the look on my face lite by the light of the fire, I was happy to hear those words.  Daddy reached into his pocket and continued.  "When a Sir finds a boy that is worthy of his attention, that boy deserves something to show his gratitude and love."  I heard something click behind me.  "A symbol in normal standards is usually a ring, but in our lifesytle a silver chain collar depicks the start of something good."  Daddy turned me to face him and said, "This chain around your neck has many meanings.  I am your Sir and you are my boy.  I own you in love and respect.  Do you accept this collar as a start of what this could and will be?" 

I was shocked that this was happening.  I said, "Yes Sir.  I am ready and willing to learn and be by your side forever."  Daddy wrapped the collar around my neck and clicked the shiny lock around my neck.  The guys erupted in cheers. 

Daddy grabbed my chin and raised my gaze to his eyes and said, "I have been waiting for a long time for a boy like you to cross paths with.  Are you sure about this?" 

"I will do my best to make you proud." 

Daddy responded, "Good.  I love you so much even after a short period of time." 

I asked him, "Even after I had taken so much cock and cum from all the guys?" 

"Absolutely.  You made me really proud." 

We joined the rest of the guys in having a good time the rest of the evening.  Many of which came up and congratulated me.  Bubba was sitting by himself at the table. 

Turning to Daddy I asked "I know this is quick, but Bubba looks like he could use some cheering up." 

Daddy said, "Go make me proud.  This is your first order as my new boy." 

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, take him to our tent.  I'll be in shortly."  

***Too be continued***

Guest BozBear

I walked over to Bubba and sat down next to him.  "You okay?"

He responded with a shrug.  I asked what was wrong. 

"I am very happy for you, but I really want that for myself." 

"Do you want to go for a walk?" 

Bubba nodded yes.  I told Daddy that I was going for a walk.  Daddy told me to have fun.  Bubba and I walked around the campground and talked.  He made mention that he felt that he didn't have what it took to be a boy.  I asked him why he felt that way.  He said, "I just can't give myself to many people."  He confessed that he did once and that he was hurt pretty bad.  We walked back to the site and I told him that he would be sleeping with Daddy and me that night. 

"I don't want to impede on the night of your collaring." 

"Daddy insists you spend the night in the tent with us."

His face lite up a bit and he smiled.  "I would like that." 

We walked to the tent, it was now almost midnight.  We crawled inside, stripped and crawled under the covers.  I spooned him from behind and wrapped my arms around him and drifted off to sleep.  Shortly after, Daddy came in and got naked and crawled in front of Bubba.  Bubba lay his head on Daddy's chest and we drifted back off to sleep, with Bubba sandwiched between Daddy and me.

A few hours later I heard Bubba take a sharp gasp.  Opening my eyes, the vision made me grin:  Daddy had lubed up his cock and was entering Bubba.  In the moonlight, I could see pleasure on Bubba's face.  Daddy was kissing his neck.  I leaned in and started kissing Bubba.  He was rock hard and precumming against my belly.  I broke the kiss asking "Feels good, doesn't it?" 

Bubba could just nod.  I reached down and stroked his rock hard uncut cock.  I told Daddy, "I think Bubba needs to experience you full on."  With that Daddy withdrew his cock, positioned Bubba on his back, lifted Bubba's legs to his shoulders and re-entered his ass.  Again and again.  Bubba whimpered.  I leaned down and gave him another kiss and said, "Enjoy this.  You really need it." 

Daddy rode Bubba's ass for a while and then flipped him over onto his hands and knees and rammed his cock in again.  I crawled under Bubba on my back in a 69, which gave me a close-up view the pounding he was receiving.  Daddy pushed Bubba down to my cock.  Bubba swallowed my cock and he slide his cock down my throat.  I could feel the sweat dripping off of Bubba on to my cock.  Daddy was pounding his hole hard and started to breath heavy.  I pulled off Bubba's cock momentarily and announced "Daddy's gonna seed your hole quite soon."

Bubba responded by swallowing my cock balls-deep, which encouraged me to resume sucking his cock with all my lung and lip power.  Daddy pounded for a few more minutes and then grunted and shoved in Bubba's hole one last time.  I could see his cum dripping out the sides around his cock.  That set me off and I blew my load down Bubba's throat.  That triggered Bubba to blow a huge thick load of cum down my throat.  Daddy pulled out and I planted Bubba's ass onto my mouth and sucked out Daddy's load.  Bubba crawled off and leaned in for a kiss.  I fed him Daddy's load. 

"Damn, I needed that so much," Bubba remarked as he leaned over, kissing Daddy. 

Ever the practical one, Daddy then announced, "Lets get more sleep.  We can have more fun in the morning."

***Too be continued***