Biker Rally

Guest BozBear

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest BozBear

I woke the next morning with Bubba in front of me and Daddy behind me.  I was sweaty all over and needed some air.  I disengaged myself as they cuddle up together.  I put on a pair of shorts and got out of the tent.  It had to be still early as everyone was still sleeping.  I walked over to the picnic table and pulled out my pipe, lit it and started to take a few drags off of it.  Alex crawled out of his tent looking pretty ragged from last evening.  He walked over and sat down.  He growled, "Fuck I hate drinking so much that you pass out without having any fun."  I laughed and asked, "hard night?"  He grinned and said, "If 10 shots of Scotch and several beers is considered a hard night."  We both laughed.  I made some coffee as I sensed he could use it.  I handed him a cup and he asked if I was having a good time.  I told him that I was having the best time of my life.  He grinned.  "So I can see."  Motioning to the collar around my neck.  We sat and talked about the fun times we both had so far and we were only 3 days in.  I asked him what was on the agenda today.  Alex said that the guys were going to do a ride to a local biker bar about an hour north in the Badlands and asked if I wanted to go.  I told him I thought it would great and that I would check with Daddy.  Alex grinned, "Yeah I knew you would be a good boy."  I asked what he meant by that.  Alex chuckled and said that he and Greg had chatted when he got here and Greg asked if there were any possible good men attending this year.  "I told him about you."  "Me?"  Alex responded, "Of course you!  I would have collared you in a heartbeat, but Greg beat me too it."  I laughed and told him how many loads I had already took and gave.  "Doesn't surprise me at all.  The young ones can always take a pounding."  Alex had been a father figure to me over the years and I looked up to him.  Alex told me that we had better go get cleaned up as the ride would be happening soon.  I went and got my shower stuff and we walked up to the showers.  When we were finished and walked back, most of the rest of the guys were stirring and getting ready to go shower.  Bubba was up and was starting to cook.  I jumped in and helped.  After breakfast, everyone was dressed and ready to go on the ride.  Daddy came over and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me neck.  "Last night was very nice.  I love you boy."  "Thank you Daddy.  I enjoyed it as well."  "You ready to ride on the back of my bike?"  "Absolutely!"  Everyone jumped on their bikes and engines started being fired up.  The smell of engine fumes were in the air.  We rode off in formation and arrived at the destination in about an hour.  All during the ride, I had my hands wrapped around Daddy's chest and my hands were nessled in his sweaty pits.  Every so often I would bring them up to my nose and breath in the musk.  "You keep getting hard like that, we are going to have a wet seat."  We rode up to the oasis and there were several other bikers already there.  There were probably 40 other bikers there already drinking and carrying on.  Daddy said, "By the way, this is an off the road gay bar.  I want you to have fun while we are here, but I want to hear everything that happens."  "Yes Sir!"  We parked the bikes and entered the bar.  The layout of the bar was dungy.  As you walked in, you noticed the floor was covered in hay and sand.  The bar was off to the left and spanned the entire side of the structure.  There was a second floor and a basement.  Daddy told me that I should check out both the second floor and the basement.  I glanced around the room and started to take in the guys.  There was one guy about my age, Mohawk, piercing blue eyes and was just wearing a vest.  Fur was sprouting out from all areas around the vest.  His thick chestnut beard was trimmed perfect.  I could faintly see several tattoos under all the fur on his chest.  I walked by and he nodded as I passed.  I also noticed another couple of guys all my age.  Some with collars and one who even had a leash cascading from his collar to what I assumed as his owner.  On the guys head was a mask which resembled a puppy.  I found it intriguing.  I walked up to the bar and ordered Daddy and I a drink.  I walked back over and delivered Daddy's drink and asked, "where have all these guys been all my life?"  Daddy laughed, "See a few things you like?"  I mentioned the few guys.  The furry guy I had noticed first Daddy said his name was Arthur, Art for short and that he lived in Las Vegas.  I asked Daddy how he knew him.  Daddy mentioned that he and Art had met last year and had a couple good go-rounds.  "He is a chaser like you.  You should go have a chat with him.  Take him downstairs and get to know him.  Daddy and I walked around a bit and was introduced to some of the guys.  We got around to the group where Art was.  Daddy introduced me and purposefully stood me next to Art.  Art and I shook hands and struck up a conversation.  "Nice collar."  "Thank.  Daddy just gave it to me yesterday."  Art raised his eyebrows and looked at Daddy, "Wow that was quick."  Daddy grinned, "I have to act fast around these guys."  Art then pulled his collar out of his shirt.  "Looks like we have something in common."  I asked Art who had given him his collar.  "You already know him and it looks like we are going to be getting to know each other real well."  Not knowing what he meant, I brushed it off and the conversation continued.  Art and I kept talking and asked him what was downstairs.  Art asked if I would like to find out.  I told him sure.  I told Daddy where I was going and Art and I made our way downstairs.  When we got to the basement, there were several rooms with doors and a couple open rooms that were dimmly lit.  Art mentioned having some good times down here and led me into one of the open rooms.  I instantly saw a few guys in different parts of the room having sex.  A couple slings were in the corners, an X was on one of the walls and several booths with doors on them.  "Have you ever been in a play dungeon?"  I told him I had not.  "A virgin??"  I blushed and said yes.  " Art grabbed my hand and said, "This is going to be fun."  Art pushed me up against the wall and we started to make out.  "This is where my owner and I had sealed the deal so to speak."  I asked what he meant.  Art said that his owner had gave him the gift down here. "This is a breeding dungeon.  Everyone walks out of here with the gift.  I told him that I had thought I already had it and told him about the time I had so far.  I could tell Art was getting turned on by the stories.  "I am always up for a recharge."  and knelt down on the floor and started unbuttoning my pants.  "I see you are a new convert.  No tattoo yet."  He pulled my cock out of my pants and slowly took my cock down his throat.  He continued to suck my cock and look up at me with those puppy dog eyes as if telling me he wanted my load.  My cock was so hard and he had me on the edge the entire time.  He pulled off me after a bit and walked me over to one of the slings.  As he undressed, I noticed a bone tattoo on his chest and paw prints on his ass cheeks.  On his chest above his heart the word 'Pup Pig'.  He reached over and grabbed a piece of leather.  "I want you to fuck me and breed me like a good pup.  Only address me as Pup and when I do something good, tell me I am a good pup."  With that, he put the hood on.  This was similar hood that I saw earlier upstairs.  Art hopped in the sling and barked.  I thought to myself that this was going to be hot a fuck and instantly got hard.  I started to lube up his ass and shoved a finger in.  He was already loose.  I rubbed my hard cock on his ass and he started to bark his appreciation.  The only items of clothing he had on were his boots.  I bottomed out and he started to howl.  This caught attention of some of the guys in the area.  "Yeah pup is getting a breeding again.  Go for it bud, he needs it."  I started to pump his hole and got into a good rhythm.  I reached down and start playing with his nipples.  Pup started barking more.  I said, "Good puppy" and his eyes opened wide and he started panting.  We kept this up for some time and I was getting close.  He sensed this and started to whine.  I asked, "Does puppy want my load?"  He nodded yes and said in his human voice.  Yes Brother Pup.  I instinctively barked back at him.  Realizing what I had did and grinned.  I pounded Pups hole for a short period more and then shoved all the way in and shot a huge load of tainted cum in his hole.  Pup started Barking his appreciationg.  He got out of the sling, got down on all fours and cleaned off my cock.  He sensed I needed to piss and sat there with his mouth open.  I unleashed my piss all over his mouth, hood and body while pup jerked off.  Pup exploded his load all over my boots and leaned down and licked them clean.  He lifted the hood and said, "Yeah, we are going to be a good family."  Just then Daddy walked up and put his arms around me and said, "I agree."

**Too Be Continued**

• 11 months later...
Guest BozBear

Pup finished cleaning my cock, got dressed and walked upstairs.  As we were walking out I noticed that the basement was starting to fill up with bikers.  We walked upstairs and had another drink.  After a bit Art said that he was getting tired and said he was going to head back to camp.  Daddy and I said we would follow.  We got back to camp and some of the guys already made their way back.  One of the guys yelled out to me, "See you met pup!"  I smiled.  Pup came walking up and stood next to me and put his head on my shoulder.  I wrapped my arm around him and felt content.  We crawled into the tent and got naked.  Daddy was in the middle and pup and I crawled in next to Daddy and started to fall asleep.  Before Daddy fell asleep he said, "A family indeed."  I was awaken around 3am to the sound of talking .  It was dark outside except for a fire blazing.  Daddy and pup were not in the tent.  I got up and walked over to the fire.  The guys around the tent greeted me and asked how my sleep was.  I said it was good and then asked if they had seen Daddy and pup.  They said they went to get some food and would be back.  Some guys from and adjacent camp were there and were having beers and chatting with the guys.  I felt someone someone looking at me and turned my head.  With eyes wide open and mouth dropping I locked eyes with a stunning piece of man.  He was standing with a group from the other camp .  he had to be 6'4", flat top hair cut and a cop stache.  He was otherwise clean shaven except for the wafts of fur on all over his chest and shoulders.  Seeing my face, Alex nudged me and said, "Your mouth is open."  Snapping back to reality, I blushed and closed my mouth.  The guy snickered and continued his conversation.  I walked over to get a beer.  While searching for something to drink someone walked next to me and in a low tone said, "that mouth seemed to be unoccupied and thought I would come over and see if you needed any help with your search."  I looked up and it was flat top cop.  Not finding my words very well muttered out, "Yeah snort of.  The ice is pretty cold."  Feeling stupid as hell at my response, flat top cop reached into the cooler up to his furry forearm and pulled out a beer.  "Here you go."  Handing me the beer, cold water dripping down my bare chest.  The shock of each drip of cold water was like electricity shooting down my spine.  I grabbed the beer and thanked him.  He offered his hand and introduced himself as Sargent Peters.  I shook his hand and introduced myself.  "You must be Gregs new boy."  I told him I was.  Eyeing me up and down, "he chose well.  He also told me as he was leaving with Pup that you were still sleeping and to look out for you if you woke up."  Giving a puzzled look Sargent Peters said that he and Greg go way back.  They live on the same street back home.  Not really wanting to be mixed in conversation with the camp I asked if he wanted to go for a walk.  He said sure.  We walked back to the tent Daddy, pup and I shared and sat down in the chairs and talked.  We talked about the 10 yrs of service as a state trooper, his liking of the event and how much fun the camp was every year.  Getting hot, Sargent peters took off his shirt and started to pull off his Wesco Boss boots.  I quickly offered my services and helped him take them off.  His shoe size had to be 14.  They were huge.  Getting the first boot off I set it next to me.  I could smell the rank smell of a days wear.  I pulled off the sock and placed it in the boot.  I helped him with the second boot and did the same with the sock.  "Much better"  I looked up and heard him lighting a 18 gauge cigar.  I felt my cock harden.  A half grin grew on his face in the moon light.  Noticing my hardon, he pressed his bare foot in my crotch and I instinctively put my arms behind my back.  "You are a good boy.  Come over here and help me out of these pants." I Crawled over and reach up and rubbed his legs.  My hands sweating as I touched his rock solid thighs.  reaching the button at the top, he stopped me and said, "Use your teeth boy."  I leaned in and grabbed the top of his waistband and pulled.  The button popping.  Then grabbed the zipper and pulled it down.  As his crotch became visible I noticed he did not have any underwear on.  His hand went on the back of you neck and he pushed my face into his crotch.  "Take a deep breath boy"  The sweet smell of crotch sweat filled my nose.  My cock was rock hard and precumming even more.  "such a good boy. Greg is training you right."  He let go of my neck and reached in and pulled out his cock and balls.  He then scooted down his jeans and took them off.  There sitting in front of me was one of the biggest cocks I had ever seen.  The length was around 7 and growing, but was beer can thickness.  In the midst of all the fur, I saw a bio hazard tattoo just above his cock.  "I hope you don't mind, but I also have Greg's DNA in me."  I smiled and nodded in agreement.  "Get working on that cock.  Greg told me to have fun with you while they were away."  I moved in and started licking the massive cock presented to me. 

*** To Be Continued ***

Guest BozBear

Sargent Peters was making low groans of appreciation as I began to go down on his cock.  Tears were running down my face as I was struggling to take the girth into my mouth.  His cock was leaking a sweet tasting precum.  "Such a good poz pup.  Its going to be good having you so close when we get home."  That triggered my throat to open and go for gold as I slide his whole girth into my throat.  This caused Sargent Peters to make an hushed FUCK.  I pulled off and gasped for air.  I leaned back in a crouch breathing heavy.  He got up and pulled me up.  He leaned down and pulled me into a smokey kiss.  I nearly passed out with pleasure.  Time to mark that ass pup.  Grabbed my hand and walked me over to a large rock next to the tents.  He turned me around and had me lean against it.  He pulled my shorts down and spread my legs apart as if he was going to frisk me.  Only he spread my ass checks and dove into my hole.  His stache tickling my hole and his tounge licking up and down my crack.  "MMM, I can taste Greg and few others on your hole.  Such a good boy."  Getting my hole nice and wet, he spit into his hand.  He wrapped his arms around me and started to kiss and nibble the back of my neck while rubbing his spit and precum lubed cock up and down my hole.  He whispered, "I will go slow.  I can tell you never had someone of my size in you before."  His cock found my pucker.  Slight pressure and I felt his cock start to spread my hole open.  He brought up his hand to my mouth and covered it.  In one shove, bottomed out inside my hole.  I screamed a little into his hand.  Intense pain shot through my body.  "Shhhhh.  You are doing so good pup.  Just relax."  His low voice and whispered speech turned me on even more.  After a little bit.  He asked if I was ok.  I nodded yes.  He pulled out a little and pushed back in.  After a little more time it felt so good.  My mind reeling at the thought of taking not only a massive cock in my hole, but that of a state trooper.  He released his hand on my mouth and grabbed his cigar.  He took a drag and leaned his face in next to mind and breathed the smoke out through his nose.  "Fuck me Sir.  Make me an even better pup."  He chuckled and said "words so true have never been spoken."  He proceeded to pull out and push back in slowly at first and then picked up speed.  His head still next to my face, heard a low growl.  "Such a good pup.  I am really enjoying your ass.  I am going to flood your hole with my dirty seed just like your Daddy told me to."  Standing partly bent over now with my hands against the rock I felt someone wiggle there was in front of me and deep throat my cock.  I looked down and saw pup.  He was working my cock with a purpose and in time with the thrusts from Sargent Peters.  "Aww fuck pup.  I am going to breed you.  I am going to mark you with this dirty seed.  You ready?"  "Yes Sir, fill me please."  I could feel my load start to travel up my cock while pup was sucking me.  "Here it comes pup.  A nice viral dose of dirty seed for you."  With a loud howl in my ear blasted his load and felt 6 or 7 pulses squirting deep in my hole.  When I felt that I released my load down pups throat.  Sergant Peters still buried deep started to pull out.  Pup looked up and said, "Damn that was another huge load.  Fuck that tasted good."  Sergant Peters relit his cigar and took a few drags of it.  Daddy came to my side and pulled my face into a kiss.  "You make me so proud."  *** To Be Continued ***

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...