Raunchy Underwear

Guest rawhide50

Guest rawhide50

Anyone push cum from their ass into a favorite raunchy pair of underwear on a regular basis? I have a pair I piss in and will push loads out in them as well.

I haven't done this yet, but I love seeing a bottom push loads out into some cute undies.  Bonus if the undies are stained with lube and ass juice.  I wish there were more pics and vids of this online though, it seems kinda rare to see, but it's so hot ;(

Edited by Tom69
  • Like 1

Guest Deviantlad

Me too. Nothing like it to feel the fabric rubbing against your cock and letting others who want to look see that it is all hanging, free as a bird ;@))

On 5/25/2017 at 2:46 AM, NLbear said:

I only wear underwear when I have to wear a suit. Usually go commando or wear a jockstrap so only sometimes have a wet spot in my jeans or shorts afterwards :D 

Woof! I love a man in a suit...and I'd love to help you out of yours, NLbear!

I wear underwear, boxer briefs, every day.  I have what I call "sexy underwear", but I rarely wear it...maybe if I'm going up to Chicago for a weekend or something I'll wear one of my nastypig briefs or the camo jock to a hookup or something.  I do like to see others in undies, for a couple minutes at least before they strip down and get to business.  I like to fuck bottoms with their jockstraps on.

On 5/23/2017 at 11:13 AM, rawhide50 said:

Anyone push cum from their ass into a favorite raunchy pair of underwear on a regular basis? I have a pair I piss in and will push loads out in them as well.

So, the idea of having a pair of raunchy undies to cum and piss in is sorta hot...but doesn't it start to reek eventually?  How do you store it? Do you wash it every so often?

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

I wear during normal daily days boxer briefs when i go out looking to get fucked i like wearing a jockstrap so the tops know i am ready for action sometimes & that i quite a lot lately i got a fetish for sports shorts pretty short & tight that really expose my bubble butt & the fabric is synthetic & always gives me a boner.

Guest Inthewind

Ever since I started with the jock strap and loose jeans,  there seems to be allot more interest or faster if you will.   Was at a new ABS last night and got felt up and fingered good but the guy would not fuck bare.  Some people:P