Some questions about IML 2017

I am going to IML for the first time this year.  (I now live in Chicago, but have been out of town over Memorial Day the last three years I've lived here.)  I plan to swing by the host hotel and the Travelodge across the street.  My question is, how do I find out in what rooms the sex parties are?  I assume some place like BBRT or A4A.  But are the IML rooms grouped together?  In other words, once I am in the hotel, is there a section of the hotel that would then be like a mini bathhouse, with multiple doors propped open, and I can just wander around and bounce from sex party to sex party?  Or is it more restrained and I have to know exactly what room I am going to?

Also, when is a good time time to go by the hotels?  I am taking part of Friday off work, so I can be there by early afternoon.  Will there be any fucking going on then or is it more of a evening or late night thing?

I'm a horny top and I am really looking forward to fucking a lot of holes this weekend.

Thanks for any tips!

• Upvote 1

Hey buddy, I would like to know the answer to your questions myself. I'll make a deal, if I hear of any ways to get our cocks some work out, Il'll let you know. Please do the same for me. Now, what is BBRT and A4A? By the way, I am trying to start a cumfest party myself. I have no clue where to start. If you can't find parties, may as well make your own. I am in Congress, perhaps we can try setting this together?

Guys have complained about the host hotel cracking down on sex parties on its premises so they had security guards wandering the halls and looking for doors ajar or slightly propped open which was a sign of a sex party.  If they found one then they shut it down and could kick the person renting the room out.  Just what I have seen mentioned more than once regarding IML over the past few years.