A Six Man Orgy at a Sex Club

I don't know what it is about guys getting seeded and pozzed, but it gives me an incredible hard-on where I just gotta fuck! Here is my story.

I’ve been poz for about a few years now. I got pozzed when I was 19. I don't know the guy who did it because apparently a couple of poz guys fucked me, and who knows who’s cum actually converted me. I went out with a friend of mine, Mike, to celebrate my birthday, and boys being boys, we did a lot of drinking and not surprisingly, sex was a topic of conversation, so eventually Mike and I went to a sex club. I was so trashed that I don't really remember what happened. All I know is that I had a lot of sex that night. We both did. I got real sick a few months afterwards, and when I went for a checkup, I found out I was poz. Almost at the same time Mike also tested poz. We both freaked out and stuff. You know. Even so, life goes on, and a year or so later Mike and I were at another party and we met a group of four guys who were friends and they greeted us enthusiastically. In chatting with them I learned what happened at the sex club. It turns out the group of guys, Greg, Mike, Dan and Scott, had fucked us, and they remembered us because we were the only two Asian boys there (not an unusual occurrence at that sex club)

They told me the following tale is pretty much what went down. Apparently Mike and I were pretty trashed when we arrived at the club, and it was obvious. I guess I’m a total slut when I’m drunk, because I was cruising like crazy. One of the poz guys, Greg, who is really into Asian guys, came onto me, and took me into a corner where we made out as he felt me up. His three buddies accompanied us and, along with Dave, a regular orgy ensued. I went down on my knees and began to blow Greg (I subsequently learned his cock is about seven inches and thick) and then, drawing me to my feet, he had me turn around, whereupon he ate my hole. I love only one thing more than being rimmed and that’s getting dicked, so I tend to believe I asked Greg to slip me his cock. He said I never asked about a condom, so he did me bare. His other friends knew he was poz, and told him to continue to fuck me, and not to pull out.

As this was happening to me, Scott, who is negative, was fucking Mike was being fucked by Scott, who is neg. Mike and I started making out while we were getting banged. Greg shot his load in me and was promptly replaced by Joe, another poz guy, who apparently fucked me real hard - they tell me I was moaning, and not entirely in pleasure. I found out later that Joe had a nine-inch thick cock with a PA. He didn't take it off, and intentionally forced his dick into me to tear me up a little. His ring would scrape the lining of me ass and when he shot his load, it would be more likely to poz me.

Dan, the fourth guy, fucked Mike after Scott was done. Apparently then there was a trade-off of sorts: Greg and Joe fucked and pozzed Mike while Dan fucked me. It’s unclear to me if Scott ever fucked me that night. So, at a minimum I was fucked by three guys, two of whom were poz, and Mike was fucked by four guys, again two of whom were poz. How lucky can a guy get? Eventually they sent us home in a cab. So that's how Mike and I got pozzed.

Oh, yes, the six of us are regular fuck buddies. And of course I’ve seeded a few guys since then, mostly at bath houses and sex clubs, but I’ll tell you those tales another time.

Asianboy