Tips for a virgin cocksucker

I'm looking for tips on how to be a good cocksucker. I've never touched or sucked another man's cock before. I'm 100% sure about wanting to do it, but I'm pretty nervous at the same time. I'm not looking for a one time thrill, but to hopefully become a pro cocksucker. After getting used to cocksucking, I want to move on to receiving anal. Another thing is that I want to only bottom to black men. I'm not sure about the best way to start off. 

• Like 1

Guest GoodExercise

Only for black men?  Well, that's a shame. That black man is not there to fulfill your fantasy. If you are truly sub, you will learn to serve all men. How to be a great cocksucker? Attitude and desire to please, Buddy. That dick dangling in front of your face is your life.  Your only purpose and worth is to make love to it however the man that is kind enough to let you put your mouth on his dick desires.  Pay attention to whatever signals that man send you - verbal and non-verbal.  Comply with his every wish, until you can anticipate his next carnal thought and execute on his agenda -- not yours.  And don't forget to swallow -- you spit it out, and you never get another chance at the taste of his cock.  Go be of service, Bitch.

Look up into your master's eyes, with your lips moistened  and slightly parted, a pleading look in your eyes. Start by gently putting your tongue around the bell-end, under the foreskin (where still fitted!), lips flicking & licking; your lips then puckering and gently squeezing/pulsating as you work your way around  the end and begin the journey south. Never hurry ... slowly, slowly ... seduce your Master and show him that you appreciate that he has got you to do this to him; show him that you love your work. Take that journey in small stages, inch by inch ... always coming back up to the top before slowly gliding back down ... a little time spent working that shaft before sliding back up ... then back down a little further, making sure each time you do this that you use your lips to apply pressure to that throbbing piece of rampant manhood ... and so it goes my friend. You'll very quickly get the hang of it and you'll be helped by your top sighing, grunting, talking to you ... maybe pushing you down a bit further, possibly grabbing your hair ...

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the tips.

I do plan to swallow, if that's what he wants. Should that subject even be brought up, or just go with the flow?

I really want to try the Jack of Spades (JoS) lifestyle. If I can't find a strong Dominant black man, I'd be fine bottoming for a man who isn't black, as long as he is fit and muscular.

Any idea on how/where to find a man?

You don't ask .... you just swallow and keep swallowing.  You'll find that with a little experience you can use your tongue to stroke him at the same time your lips are wrapped around his cock and stroking up and down. Feel what he wants and vary the pace ... sometimes slow and and all the way down to his balls and sometime fast.  Shorts strokes with your lips and tongue to the underside of his head and sometimes  just bury his cock in your throat and let him fuck the back of your throat. When you feel his balls draw up then go all the way up and down his shaft and be prepared to swallow.  Be a slut servicing his cock.

Guest Gloryholelover

Each man likes his cock sucked a little different, some like it slow and others want you to be like a Hoover. If they are uncut use your tongue around the foreskin. If they are cut under the head is very sensitive. I don't use my hands but if he asks you to make sure your mouth is doing most of the work. Focus mainly on the head but deepthroat because that's important for the man your servicing. Cum is delicious so if you can try and catch it all in your mouth so you can really taste him before swallowing it, and above all have fun. It's a hell of a lot of fun 

• 4 weeks later...

Learn to choke. Real men fuck, and they're going to want to ram your throat like it's pussy. They won't care about blocking your airway. In fact, they will actively enjoy watching you struggle to breathe. Your job is to endure the abuse and be grateful for every thrust.

• 2 years later...

My advice to you is to just keep sucking all the cocks you can. Practice makes perfect. And for God sake don't spit. Swallow that delicious load of hot cum. Men and friends will come over and back for seconds if your are excited and full of energy when sucking his gorgeous hard cock.