Anonymous fuck last night

travelingbi

Last night a str8 guy posted on Craigslist that he was staying at a hotel, not far from my home and wanted a guy to come to his room to blow him. His ad said he was 45, married, white, businessman.
I sent him a reply to his ad with some pics of me sucking dick. He replied back that he was in Las Vegas on business at an airport hotel. He said the room would be dark. The door unlocked. Just come in, find him sitting on the edge of the bed. Drop to my knees and blow him. He cums, I go. No chat. No reciprocation on his part. I told him that sounded great. He sent me his hotel name and room number and I was quickly on my way to blow him.

Just as he said, his door at the Hampton Inn was cracked open. I entered his room. Momentarily, when I came through the door, the hall lights gave enough light that I could just faintly see him sitting on the edge of the bed. He was tall, thin, muscular, hairy and naked. But, I couldn't see any details like his face. I closed the door and walked over to him on the bed. I dropped to my knees and took several deep hits of poppers. Then leaned forward and began to suck his partially hard cock. He had a respectable 6"s, cut. 

As I sucked on his cock, it began to grow in my mouth. Soon growing to about 7"s.  He then laid back on the bed and I began to lick his balls and underneath his balls. Then I lifted his legs and licked his asshole. He was silent, but I could tell he liked it. He was spreading his ass cheeks with his hands to give me more access to his hole. So I could get my tongue deep, up inside him. 

I rimmed his ass for about 5 minutes. Then went back to sucking his cock. He was now leaking precum. Very sweet tasting. As I was sucking him, he sat up and leaned over me. Sliding his hand down the back of my pants. Finding my asshole, he fingered it. Great! He was up for fucking!

Without asking if he wanted to fuck me, I stood and took off my pants, my briefs and my shirt. I was now naked. I knelt on the edge of the bed next to him. He got off the bed and stood behind me. I spit on my fingers and lubed my ass with my spit. He spit on his cock and put his rock hard cock up to my hole. He slowly pushed into me. I'm sniffing poppers as he slides in me and then begins to pump his cock in and out of my hole.

He's obviously turned on. He pounds me hard and deep for only about 3 or 4 minutes, before he groans and shakes. He's emptying his balls in my ass. As soon as he cums, he pulls from me and goes into the bathroom. Closing the door to the bathroom before he turned on the bathroom light.

I climb off the bed, his cum dripping from my hole and I dress in the dark. I leave his room before he ever comes back from the bathroom. I never got a good look at his face. But loved the anonymous encounter with the str8 visitor. 

• Upvote 14

On 5/26/2017 at 9:14 AM, Leatherman667 said:

Nice mate; don't know how straight he might be though.

Agreed. 
I think a lot of guys "self define" themselves as "straight" because the don't live the "gay lifestyle". Or they only are on the receiving end of sex. They get sucked or possibly fuck. But they won't suck or they won't get fucked. All I care is they let me suck their dicks or put their cock in my ass. They can call themselves anything they wish if they need to "justify" to themselves that their still straight. lol ;):D

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet
1 hour ago, travelingbi said:

Agreed. 
I think a lot of guys "self define" themselves as "straight" because the don't live the "gay lifestyle". Or they only are on the receiving end of sex. They get sucked or possibly fuck. But they won't suck or they won't get fucked. All I care is they let me suck their dicks or put their cock in my ass. They can call themselves anything they wish if they need to "justify" to themselves that their still straight. lol ;):D

Good thinking, I think the same too. It's all about getting the load no matter what. Don't ask don't tell.