PREP Cumdumps, how many loads still negative?

Princealbert69

9 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

so far i've been bred well over 100 ttimes and negative at last check. heading down to atlanta later today to get mass breeding at the bathhouse and sex club there. So that will add more loads and partners to it.

Would a 100 be a conservative estimate MuscledHorse?

I went on PrEP about 30 months ago (Nov of 2014). I waited about 30 days before resuming sex. I specifically chose a first "PrEP Partner" based on his status----and as hoped/expected at that time, the drug worked as advertised. Once I was comfortable that the chemical condom was indeed going t protect me I went cock crazy to some degree. Any guy, anytime, anywhere----no questions.

As some other have experienced, it was an amazing re-introduction to the world of less restrictive sex. Yeah, I also had to deal with gono and syph----for the first time (multiple times as it turns out). So everyone's reminder that while you may have HIV protection those other bugs are still waiting on you.

Based on my desires, I made the decision to stop PrEP earlier this year. April 1, 2017 was my first PrEP free day since 2014 (I never missed even a single dose). On April 11, 2017, I was with my first post-PrEP partner. By my choice, it was the same man who was my first partner after going ON PrEP.

On May 15, 2017 I tested HIV+

During my PrEP period I had hundreds of partners. That included 5-6 trips to Cumunion at P-House in Augusta, perhaps too many nights at Cheshire Bridge Hotel and Manifest in Atlanta, two wonderful visits to Berlin, and a wild weekend in Thailand. Not only that, but my own "network" of buddies and fuck-buddies grew as my reputation for slutish/pigish behavior grew.

Bottom line, the stuff works. And if avoiding HIV infection is important to you, it does give you protection as you develop your own cum-slut ways.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 11

8 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

yes. probably closer to 150 plus what i add this weekend. only been on Prep 2 months here

150 loads in two months is good going mate. Over 2 a day. Keep up the good work. I love sluts like you. You will take any load, anywhere.

• Upvote 3

Guest Brissy_homo
17 hours ago, 1happyhomo said:

Bottom line, the stuff works. And if avoiding HIV infection is important to you, it does give you protection as you develop your own cum-slut ways.

Very well said.

you answered partially to a question i have MuscledHorse am Leatherman667, you taked 2 per day for 2 month .. i was thinking to take ecah day for some weeks of vacations 4-5 guys by ass and some by mouth if nothing by ass ... is that an average possible ? or too much or possible more ? wants to be a toy, a hole (both) for mens for a while somewhere ... gloryholes, darkrooms, places like that where guys go to empty their balls

I've been on prep over 3 months, it's seriously an uphill journey! 

Initially I started taking poz-undetectable cum from 3 of my poz fuck buddies , 

then after a month, at the sauna, I started to get VERY disappointed when someone used a condom on me, the sauna condom adherence rate at my locals are only 30-40% (hell, I could even write an academic paper on this) 

then I started taking anonymous load without asking status at all! (Something I wouldn't ever do if not on prep) 

i took about 20 loads a month 

60 loads so far and yet to test yet, will test next week, wish me luck lol 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, nicesexyass said:

you answered partially to a question i have MuscledHorse am Leatherman667, you taked 2 per day for 2 month .. i was thinking to take ecah day for some weeks of vacations 4-5 guys by ass and some by mouth if nothing by ass ... is that an average possible ? or too much or possible more ? wants to be a toy, a hole (both) for mens for a while somewhere ... gloryholes, darkrooms, places like that where guys go to empty their balls

Very possible if you go to the right places; Saunas and Darkrooms that are open through the day into the night! Your tally could well be higher that 4-5 a day. Put yourself out there; go see them and it will happen

• Moderators

I have been on PrEP for two years. I have taken at least 100 loads in that time including nights upstairs at the Phoenix in New Orleans during Southern Decadence, visits to the bathhouses in Dallas, and plenty of Craigslist hookups. I am still negative. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

just want to clarify: that's since the start of the year, not since starting PreP. And you can add 27 more guys to it from my two days in Atlanta. Back home and ooking for more partners now. If I lived in Atlanta I'd easily have an average that was 2 or more partners a day.

• Upvote 1

PrEP veteran here. Almost 5 years now.

I used to keep track of hookups and I was averaging 100 loads/year approximately, and if anything pace has picked up in the last few years, So I'm pretty sure I'm hovering the 500 load mark. I take loads from anyone (I still have to fancy them physically though!). I mean I take loads from anyone without asking status or what not. Still very negative. I have picked up gono, clam in the ass, and syphilis on my dick, so didn't get that from bottoming. 

At any rate, I have zero interest in seroconverting, and I have slutified myself and having the time of my life thanks to PrEP. STDs that have shown up have been dutifully dealt with the regular checkups. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, rawfuckr said:

I have picked up gono, clam in the ass, and syphilis on my dick, so didn't get that from bottoming.

Only certain men can afford being infected with gono, clam or syphilis because for many catching any STD is not an option. Men who are in relationships with women or men who simply don't want any infections. This limits the "recreational" use of PrEP to those who are willing to accept the possibility of other STI.

1 hour ago, hungry_hole said:

Only certain men can afford being infected with gono, clam or syphilis because for many catching any STD is not an option. Men who are in relationships with women or men who simply don't want any infections. This limits the "recreational" use of PrEP to those who are willing to accept the possibility of other STI.

You can get Gonorrhea, Chlamydia or syphilis easily without ass play. I've got the first two from sucking cock in the past. 

While BB makes it a bit more likely you'll catch something, if you really don't want to catch anything your only solution is to abstain. 

• Like 1