PREP Cumdumps, how many loads still negative?

Princealbert69

4 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

just want to clarify: that's since the start of the year, not since starting PreP. And you can add 27 more guys to it from my two days in Atlanta. Back home and ooking for more partners now. If I lived in Atlanta I'd easily have an average that was 2 or more partners a day.

Well done MuscledHorse! 27 guys in two days. Sauna, clubs and net I presume?? Does that ranslate to 27 more loads? Sweet mate.

• Upvote 1

On ‎28‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 5:23 PM, drscorpio said:

I have been on PrEP for two years. I have taken at least 100 loads in that time including nights upstairs at the Phoenix in New Orleans during Southern Decadence, visits to the bathhouses in Dallas, and plenty of Craigslist hookups. I am still negative. 

Catch anything else?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

40 minutes ago, rawfuckr said:

You can get Gonorrhea, Chlamydia or syphilis easily without ass play. I've got the first two from sucking cock in the past. 

While BB makes it a bit more likely you'll catch something, if you really don't want to catch anything your only solution is to abstain. 

Which, for me at least, is not a solution!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, rawfuckr said:

You can get Gonorrhea, Chlamydia or syphilis easily without ass play. I've got the first two from sucking cock in the past. 

While BB makes it a bit more likely you'll catch something, if you really don't want to catch anything your only solution is to abstain. 

I totally agree.

PrEP can be a "silver bullet" for guys who don't care much about all other STI because they consider them "manageable". But my point was that there many other men for whom STI are not acceptable and for these men PrEP is not a solution. Yes, PrEP is good for some men.

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

Catch anything else?

Honestly, no. I caught syphilis once, but that was before I went on PrEP. 

I have previous exposure to herpes. One time, I had an outbreak after a bathhouse trip, so I assume I was exposed again. But the outbreak is in the same place as my first one. I am not sure when I was initially exposed, but it was definitely before PrEP as well.  

• Upvote 1

Every sport has its hazards and risks. IN football it's concussion, torn muscles/tendons, and broken bones.  For sex, it's STI's like syphillis, ghono and chlamydia. I have had all of these but even then six or seven infections with a partner count way in the thousands is a microscopic percentage. The most important part of any STI, though, is being honest with your sex partners if you know who they were so they can get treated as well and minimize the spread.

9 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

Every sport has its hazards and risks. IN football it's concussion, torn muscles/tendons, and broken bones.  For sex, it's STI's like syphillis, ghono and chlamydia. I have had all of these but even then six or seven infections with a partner count way in the thousands is a microscopic percentage. The most important part of any STI, though, is being honest with your sex partners if you know who they were so they can get treated as well and minimize the spread.

I've sort of have the same feeling. Since i've been on PrEP I've probably fucked bare top and/or bottom getting close to a thousand times in a five year period, seems likely. Then I've got 4-5 instances of easily treatable STDs that have been swiftly taken care of due to PrEP protocol. I'm pretty sure I'll slow down sooner than later. This pace of hookups is not sustainable for me. These STD rate is quite a reasonable price to pay for me given all the fun for the time being.

• Upvote 1

Hello sorry for my English I'm french lol. For your questions I start bareback in 2011 and I'm still negative. The 2 first years I was on placebo (procedure medical study) and after I go to the prep. How many loads I take? A lot cause I'm a cumdump, when I go to a sex club I need cum in my ass and I takes dick after dick, sometimes 20-30 guys in one night. I made poz party in berlin, I go to the lab ect...still negative; and deep Inside me I'm frustated cause I want more....recently I start to "forget to take my prep" and its more exciting for me, it makes me goin hard and crazy when horny men shoot in my ass. I never try Berlin without prep...I hesitate but I want it, certainly duriing my european cumdump summer. I would like to be pozzed and devote the rest of my life to serve a cumdump; take loads everyday.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

On ‎30‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 6:29 AM, MuscledHorse said:

My problem is in 'knowing who they were'. Mostly anon here.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

My problem is in 'knowing who they were'. Mostly anon here.

Yeah that's my problem too. The bulk of the matings i've had have been guys in sex clubs, baths, at my hotel room. No idea who they were.

• Upvote 2

I have been on PrEP for 18 months and taken at least 150 loads, tested every 3 months, always HIV- negative.  Since getting on PrEP, I'm having a hell of a great sex life, living like the cumdump I always knew I could be, accepting the likelihood of occasional STDs that have to be treated.  I take my Truvada every single day.  It works!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Last month I went to orgies and/or sex clubs in Berlin every day during an entire week, got fucked bare by many  anonymous tops, and my tests just came back negative.  Interestingly, not even other STDs.   As PrEPBottomDaddy said, thanks to PrEP I became the cumdump I was meant to be, and I really enjoy it.

I've been on PrEP for about 15 months now, on the Event Based Dosing regimen rather than the daily dose, because I'm mostly about saunas and parties. I've taken 100+ loads in that time, a good many from complete strangers in saunas, and tested negative three times in that time. So it definitely works.

Recently I've been getting into Grindr hook-ups again, which on the Event Based Dosing you can't really prepare for, as they've been sudden, spur-of-the-moment things so I've had a few PrEP-free meets recently. I'm due for another test in the next month so we will see how that goes ;)

• 1 month later...

Cool cool.  I'm happy there have been so many replies and good experiences with PrEP.  I'm not a chaser, and trying to avoid getting HIV.  I used to be a safe only total bottom.  Since being on PrEP and going through a break up, I've really freed up, and have mostly only taken dicks that will feed my ass with a warm load. Main thing that concerns me now is getting herpes, but I guess that's not so bad.

The break up helped me accept myself as a kinky person.  Among other relationship issues--he wanted manogamy whereas I wanted a committed semi-open relationship where we'd play together.  It would have been hot if my boyfriend's slurred me out every so often, or we had a third.  But I would even have been happy to be totally chaste (no other dicks, and even cage me).  I would have liked to have fun though.  I would have liked to suck my boyfriend until he was hard, rim a boy's hole until it was nice and wet, push my boyfriend's dick inside the boy's ass, hug my boy and kiss his neck  while he fucks another hole, licked my boyfriend's cum out of the boy's ass and off of my boyfriend's dick.  Used the boys cum as lube to finger my own pussy.  

Some people want monogamy, and that's fine--but I hate that it's turned into homo-normativity that judges people that want anything but committed monogamy.  People don't treat being manogamous (or not) as just a personal choice with risk levels that each person can choose--its the standard to be lived up to.  I don't see the point of artificial rules and boundaries.  It took so long to ditch hetero norms and accept being bisexual.  It's so weird that so many gay people have adopted norms that have so long subverted gay people, such that we face judgement from inside our own community.  I felt judged, not by him, but by all of our friends.  I decided to say, "fuck that." I want the person I love  to share in sexual adventures with me.  I am me, and I like lots of kinky sex.  Take me or leave me.  I used to play safe only--never got any STDs.  I was STD free and we were monogamous, since we were in a relationship, we never used a condom even once.  I grew accustomed to having my boyfriend's bare dick followed by his load inside me every night.  Now that we're not together, I'll continue having as many bare sucks as I want.  My future mate can take me or leave me.  If they're not a freak like me, we probably won't have much in common anyway.  

I want to go down to Dallas and lay blind folded (hooded actually) in the sling at the bathhouse.  It makes me nervous, but your replies have given me some confidence.  Any thoughts on my my possible visit?  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3