PREP Cumdumps, how many loads still negative?

Princealbert69

Been on prep for 18 mths, lost track of the number of loads and cocks I've taken, I know I'm over the 100 load mark for this year so it'd have to be approx 200 since I started taking any and all anon cocks. Still neg and loving the slut life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I stared Prep in March and had already been bred a ton of times in 2017 including 2 guys i knew were positive when they bred me (both are regular fuck buds now). I'm not chasing anything except sexual excess and pleasure with other guys, though I am surprised that i Have remained negative from the  breedings i had before starting PreP since many were in places like Club Orlando and 321 Slammer in Fort Lauderdale. At last check I am still negative and and I'm still getting bred b tons of guys. Current partner count is 249 guys and 276 loads for the year

• Like 2

On 5/30/2017 at 10:49 AM, rawfuckr said:

I've sort of have the same feeling. Since i've been on PrEP I've probably fucked bare top and/or bottom getting close to a thousand times in a five year period, seems likely. Then I've got 4-5 instances of easily treatable STDs that have been swiftly taken care of due to PrEP protocol. I'm pretty sure I'll slow down sooner than later. This pace of hookups is not sustainable for me. These STD rate is quite a reasonable price to pay for me given all the fun for the time being.

I agree. I have been on PrEP for about a year and have the best sex ever.  I have gotten a few STI and take care of them immediately. After a week or so, I'm back to the fun.  Always highly sexed and need it all the time. The more I get the more I want.  I won't go back to condoms so this is the best for me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I agree - on Prep for about 18 months and have had the best sex in my life - lost count of the raw cock and loads I have taken - assume most of it has been poz. It does seem to be quite addictive the more bare cock you get the more you want, I have done things I never thought I would and just seem to get sleazier and sleazier. My heart now sinks when someone goes to put on a condom and I cant really stand being fucked with a condom. I just want to get all the raw cock and cum in my hole I can get now - I can honestly say Prep has changed my life for the better.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just stumbled across this site and have found it quite enlightening.  I've also found out there are a lot of interesting folks out there - just like me.  Which I find cool. 

Been with numerous guys over the years who were undetectable and we all fucked raw.  I had taken some time to research and read a lot and felt comfortable with U=U philosophy.

I was topping probably 95% of the time and felt it was a low risk.

I hadn't been with anyone for a few months and got a call one night from an undetectable FB.  He said he was crazy horny and so I was I.  We got together and were having a particularly piggy night. After I fucked and bred him, he threw me back and fucked a huge load into me.  I was a little surprised, as I had NEVER seen him top anyone.  He told me he wanted to try my hole and was so turned on he felt a need to breed it.   I wasn't particularly concerned. I knew his numbers.  He called me a week later and said he had enjoyed himself BUT had been told he might have contracted an STI and I should get tested.  And so, of I went my local clinic for testing. They decided to do the whole gamut based on my discussion with the nurse at the clinic.  Positive for chlamydia.  They did a POC test and HIV negative.

The chick in the clinic was awesome and we really connected.  We had a really frank discussion about my lifestyle and she point fact said - you do what you think is right for you.  You've read the stuff.  You know what's going on.  Then she recommended I consider PrEP while I worked through stuff.  She put me in touch with a local Doctor who runs a clinic.  I met with him and we had a good talk and I started PrEP a few years ago.

I also relaxed and started taking more loads than before as well.  Interesting.  I came to realize when my concerns around HIV were (in my opinion) significantly reduced, I wanted to bottom more and I enjoyed bottoming more.  I was working through the stuff.

We're all wired differently (thank goodness) and my choice was to only fuck raw.  Giving or getting.  And while I enjoyed giving must as much as I always did, I found I enjoyed ass play a lot more or getting fucked a lot more.  I realized I loved the feel of the hot skin sliding into my hole.  I loved it when a guy flexed his cockhead deep up inside my ass.  I learned some tricks as a bottom which (I've been told) make me a better top.  And I 'think' it has.....  

And... more importantly, I totally took to living a raw lifestyle.

I just love the natural lubrication from cum.  I love the feeling of a hard cock sliding deep into my ass or pumping right at the door to my hole.  I have learned to feel when a hard cock starts oozing or shooting a load deep in my guts.  I have a couple of FWB's who love to fuck, pull out and smear their first couple of shots on the outside of my hole and shove inside to finish.  Some like to eat it off my ass or eat it out of my hole.  That turns my crank HUGE.  

The more cum I can get into my hole(s) the better.  But I especially love feeling a big creamy load fill my guts and drip out.

So I only fuck raw. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, PG1961Canada said:

I just stumbled across this site and have found it quite enlightening.  I've also found out there are a lot of interesting folks out there - just like me.  Which I find cool. 

Been with numerous guys over the years who were undetectable and we all fucked raw.  I had taken some time to research and read a lot and felt comfortable with U=U philosophy.

I was topping probably 95% of the time and felt it was a low risk.

I hadn't been with anyone for a few months and got a call one night from an undetectable FB.  He said he was crazy horny and so I was I.  We got together and were having a particularly piggy night. After I fucked and bred him, he threw me back and fucked a huge load into me.  I was a little surprised, as I had NEVER seen him top anyone.  He told me he wanted to try my hole and was so turned on he felt a need to breed it.   I wasn't particularly concerned. I knew his numbers.  He called me a week later and said he had enjoyed himself BUT had been told he might have contracted an STI and I should get tested.  And so, of I went my local clinic for testing. They decided to do the whole gamut based on my discussion with the nurse at the clinic.  Positive for chlamydia.  They did a POC test and HIV negative.

The chick in the clinic was awesome and we really connected.  We had a really frank discussion about my lifestyle and she point fact said - you do what you think is right for you.  You've read the stuff.  You know what's going on.  Then she recommended I consider PrEP while I worked through stuff.  She put me in touch with a local Doctor who runs a clinic.  I met with him and we had a good talk and I started PrEP a few years ago.

I also relaxed and started taking more loads than before as well.  Interesting.  I came to realize when my concerns around HIV were (in my opinion) significantly reduced, I wanted to bottom more and I enjoyed bottoming more.  I was working through the stuff.

We're all wired differently (thank goodness) and my choice was to only fuck raw.  Giving or getting.  And while I enjoyed giving must as much as I always did, I found I enjoyed ass play a lot more or getting fucked a lot more.  I realized I loved the feel of the hot skin sliding into my hole.  I loved it when a guy flexed his cockhead deep up inside my ass.  I learned some tricks as a bottom which (I've been told) make me a better top.  And I 'think' it has.....  

And... more importantly, I totally took to living a raw lifestyle.

I just love the natural lubrication from cum.  I love the feeling of a hard cock sliding deep into my ass or pumping right at the door to my hole.  I have learned to feel when a hard cock starts oozing or shooting a load deep in my guts.  I have a couple of FWB's who love to fuck, pull out and smear their first couple of shots on the outside of my hole and shove inside to finish.  Some like to eat it off my ass or eat it out of my hole.  That turns my crank HUGE.  

The more cum I can get into my hole(s) the better.  But I especially love feeling a big creamy load fill my guts and drip out.

So I only fuck raw. 

I should add....I've lively taken a 100-150 loads in the last few years.... not bad for a guy who used to top 95% of the time.... 

• Upvote 2

I’m taking PreP since last November. Before I began to practice this kind of safe sex, I also practiced bb, but since November something was changed. 

I want only bareback, and always need to be breeding. Of course I never deny a good cock even it is wrapped and I enjoy being fucked without cum too. 

Anyway I collected cums around 40-50 since November. 

• Upvote 1

Been on PrEP about 3.5 years, completely lost count of how many loads I have taken up I generally play with repeat buddies, so not all random loads from different men. Count has to be well over 100 though. 

Ironically, the only STD that I have had was gonorrhea infection in my throat, I do suck a lot of random cock, but meds cleared it up. However, it was pretty miserable. 

• Upvote 1

Been on PrEP for about 1 year and a half. 

I think I’m getting quite close to 300 loads. If I haven’t beaten the number I am pretty close. If craigslist was still alive I’m pretty I would have beat the thousands. I remember when I used to post it there and have 10 guys on the same day at my place fucking me.... 

when it comes  to STDs I’ve had syphillis once (which was discovered quickly and cleared it out completely from my blood) and gonorrhea once but that’s it. 

However ive been bad in the past weeks and just went for my check up yesterday. So I may have something else...  will see 

• Upvote 2

Couldn't even tell you how many loads I've taken since getting on PrEP. Countless hookups, Club Dallas, CumUnion, sex parties, etc. and a very regular fuck buddy who is poz, not on meds, and extremely toxic and I'm still neg. I'd say probably 2/3rds or more of my hookups are poz, albeit many on meds.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

On 5/30/2017 at 4:02 AM, drscorpio said:

Honestly, no. I caught syphilis once, but that was before I went on PrEP. 

I have previous exposure to herpes. One time, I had an outbreak after a bathhouse trip, so I assume I was exposed again. But the outbreak is in the same place as my first one. I am not sure when I was initially exposed, but it was definitely before PrEP as well.  

Where’s  your herpes?