PREP Cumdumps, how many loads still negative?

Princealbert69

On 1/26/2019 at 12:05 AM, drscorpio said:

The lower right corner of my mouth. Presumably it is HSV1.

Before Acyclovir the only way to control Herpes was to avoid anything with Arginine in it. Although a necessary Amino Acid, you will get enough. Cover up what you get with Lysine, 500mg, 2X/day. B-100 vitamins also help. 

Totally avoid:

cola/Mr Pibb/Root beer, chocolate/cocoa/carob, tapioca, tree nuts like Almonds, dromedary’s( dates and figs), Maraschino cherries (they are processed with almonds)

Read ingredients. Tapioca shows up in the darnedest places. Some supplements have Arginine or are pure Arginine. Centrum is OK, One-A-Day is not. 

peanuts, coffee, pie cherries are OK. 

Most HIV+ people have Herpes. Some people chase it, sone people gift it  and some people like to stealth it. Sex with an outbreak is very pleasurable like scratching an itch, and won’t slow healing. Ten days is ten days. (I had a partner that never got it). Sex between two Herpes positive persons will not necessarily give either one an outbreak. Topical remedies do nothing, and sunlight feeds them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

On Prep for about two months... had maybe 4 loads in gay saunas 
Where the fuck does a guy get a 100 loads ???
Anyway I haven't been tested yet but it gives me a wonderful sense of freedom.
Before I barebacked but there was always that slight worry...
Now I feel totally inhibited and a cumslut and don't even think one second about HIV.
But now I wish I get more tops to load me up...
In the near future I am thinking of going to Madrid and Barcelona and later to Berlin. Maybe I will have better luck there...

I've got hundreds of loads since I went on PrEP in 2012. Still HIV-.

I have got chlamydia many times in the butt and mouth, although I'd have never known had not been from the checkups. I got gono once in the butt (there was definitely something going on) and once orally (no symtpoms orally). Got syphilis on my dick, nice chancre there. All of this stuff got swiftly dealt with with a shot or a pill thanks to the PrEP checkups. I did get the worst urethral infection which ended being an E-Coli infection, very likely contracted through butt fucking. This last one was very annoying and I went for care right away, solved in 48 hours.

But all of this in a span of 6 years. STDs when they show up are quite infrequent for me, which is surprising given how much action I'm involved with. Risk vs reward benefit absolutely worth it for me.

• Upvote 1

On 5/29/2017 at 1:25 PM, hungry_hole said:

PrEP can be a "silver bullet" for guys who don't care much about all other STI because they consider them "manageable". But my point was that there many other men for whom STI are not acceptable and for these men PrEP is not a solution. Yes, PrEP is good for some men.

Well, PrEP comes with a routine checkup system and most STDs can easily be caught orally... so it's almost like there is no point NOT being on PrEP. I know guys using rubbers (yes they still exist) that they have to check for STDs anyway and do catch them orally...

• Upvote 1

There's an ongoing study (in Toronto I believe) that is giving guys low doses of antibiotics preventitvely and studying the effects vs. those with same sexual activity NOT on the antibiotics, they've seen a great reduction of transmitted STDs - look it up, or search on here, it's detailed in one or more posts.  I, for one, would go on that in a heartbeat coupled with PrEP - and I've also just taken the 23 & me to see if I have 1 or 2 of the CCRDELTA32 deletions.  If I have both, I'm virtually immune to the strain #1 of HIV. (Even having 1 of the 2 means you have a higher resistance than the average person).    

• Like 1

So I was in a long term monogamous relationship where my boyfriend topped all the time bb since we were exclusive. Sex became so boring and I wanted to explore more. We broke up shortly after I started on PrEp. Not very active either as top or bottom maybe 10 hook up in the first year. However in the most recent months I am just craving cock. I still want to be attracted to whoever it’s attached to , but yeah sometimes I want to just bend over without knowing who it is ! I think I’m become a total whore  and I love it! As for chasing anything (bug,std, viral anything) not into it but wanting pure raw dick and enjoy sex yes I’m down for that. Want to stay Negative and free of stds to keep enjoying my sex journey. I’m glad I found this site! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, wildbottom said:

I've also just taken the 23 & me to see if I have 1 or 2 of the CCRDELTA32 deletions.  If I have both, I'm virtually immune to the strain #1 of HIV. (Even having 1 of the 2 means you have a higher resistance than the average person).    

Is it something totally and officially confirmed and accepted by science? Thanks a lot.

22 hours ago, Veytoss said:

Is it something totally and officially confirmed and accepted by science? Thanks a lot.

Yep, scientists believe people who have the single or dual deletion are descendants of those who survived the black plague (they have an edge over nature's attempts to keep the population at a certain size and HIV is just the latest of her efforts). That's why the only people today who have these deletions are of European descent, which I am. One reason I wouldn't be surprised if I had one or both deletion is because I've literally taken hundreds of loads all around the world in the riskiest places and scenarios you could imagine - because it turned me on, yet I'm still HIV-.  

• Upvote 1

On 2/11/2019 at 1:06 PM, wildbottom said:

There's an ongoing study (in Toronto I believe) that is giving guys low doses of antibiotics preventitvely and studying the effects vs. those with same sexual activity NOT on the antibiotics, they've seen a great reduction of transmitted STDs - look it up, or search on here, it's detailed in one or more posts.  I, for one, would go on that in a heartbeat coupled with PrEP - and I've also just taken the 23 & me to see if I have 1 or 2 of the CCRDELTA32 deletions.  If I have both, I'm virtually immune to the strain #1 of HIV. (Even having 1 of the 2 means you have a higher resistance than the average person).    

I do Doxy PrEP when I go on slut trips. Seems to work well.

Also, being homozygous for CCR5delta32 doesn't guarantee you will not get HIV although very greatly diminish the chances of infection. North of 90%. That specific mutation makes the CCR5 receptor in your cells useless and HIV can't use it to bind to the white cells, thus you are immune. There are however some strains of HIV that use CCR4 receptor so you can still those, but its way rarer.

Edited by rawfuckr
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/16/2019 at 12:48 PM, rawfuckr said:

I do Doxy PrEP when I go on slut trips. Seems to work well.

Also, being homozygous for CCR5delta32 doesn't guarantee you will not get HIV although very greatly diminish the chances of infection. North of 90%. That specific mutation makes the CCR5 receptor in your cells useless and HIV can't use it to bind to the white cells, thus you are immune. There are however some strains of HIV that use CCR4 receptor so you can still those, but its way rarer.

There are two strains out in the wild now - you're right that the 2nd strain does not adhere to the same "immunity" with CCR5delta32 as strain 1 (which accounts for 90-95% of all carriers at last count), but the latest data shows that CCR5delta32 does indeed provide the same level of resistance to strain 1 as PrEP . Nonetheless, if I were to start PrEP, I'd still feel a lot better if I had the CCR5 deletion! I'm guessing you convinced your Dr. to give you Doxy as a preventative measure? 

On 1/19/2019 at 6:14 PM, PG1961Canada said:

I just stumbled across this site and have found it quite enlightening.  I've also found out there are a lot of interesting folks out there - just like me.  Which I find cool. 

Been with numerous guys over the years who were undetectable and we all fucked raw.  I had taken some time to research and read a lot and felt comfortable with U=U philosophy.

I was topping probably 95% of the time and felt it was a low risk.

I hadn't been with anyone for a few months and got a call one night from an undetectable FB.  He said he was crazy horny and so I was I.  We got together and were having a particularly piggy night. After I fucked and bred him, he threw me back and fucked a huge load into me.  I was a little surprised, as I had NEVER seen him top anyone.  He told me he wanted to try my hole and was so turned on he felt a need to breed it.   I wasn't particularly concerned. I knew his numbers.  He called me a week later and said he had enjoyed himself BUT had been told he might have contracted an STI and I should get tested.  And so, of I went my local clinic for testing. They decided to do the whole gamut based on my discussion with the nurse at the clinic.  Positive for chlamydia.  They did a POC test and HIV negative.

The chick in the clinic was awesome and we really connected.  We had a really frank discussion about my lifestyle and she point fact said - you do what you think is right for you.  You've read the stuff.  You know what's going on.  Then she recommended I consider PrEP while I worked through stuff.  She put me in touch with a local Doctor who runs a clinic.  I met with him and we had a good talk and I started PrEP a few years ago.

I also relaxed and started taking more loads than before as well.  Interesting.  I came to realize when my concerns around HIV were (in my opinion) significantly reduced, I wanted to bottom more and I enjoyed bottoming more.  I was working through the stuff.

We're all wired differently (thank goodness) and my choice was to only fuck raw.  Giving or getting.  And while I enjoyed giving must as much as I always did, I found I enjoyed ass play a lot more or getting fucked a lot more.  I realized I loved the feel of the hot skin sliding into my hole.  I loved it when a guy flexed his cockhead deep up inside my ass.  I learned some tricks as a bottom which (I've been told) make me a better top.  And I 'think' it has.....  

And... more importantly, I totally took to living a raw lifestyle.

I just love the natural lubrication from cum.  I love the feeling of a hard cock sliding deep into my ass or pumping right at the door to my hole.  I have learned to feel when a hard cock starts oozing or shooting a load deep in my guts.  I have a couple of FWB's who love to fuck, pull out and smear their first couple of shots on the outside of my hole and shove inside to finish.  Some like to eat it off my ass or eat it out of my hole.  That turns my crank HUGE.  

The more cum I can get into my hole(s) the better.  But I especially love feeling a big creamy load fill my guts and drip out.

So I only fuck raw. 

I can relate with your last few statements 

• Like 1