PREP Cumdumps, how many loads still negative?

Princealbert69

I've been bb bottom for about 15yrs now. I have a latex allergy,  and font like the feel of condoms anyway,. About 12 yrs ago I got syphilis.  And not knowing what was going on wasn't treated for almost a year and a half.  Ended up at stage3 by the time I got diagnosed and treated.  But as that time I wasn't openly bi. I've moved away from home and come out as a bi sissy slut. Still bb. Even though I get a few that insist on condoms, have no desire to contact any STDs so I ask my partners to be honest and disease free.  I know some day I will again catch something.  But started prep a few months ago. Dealing with insurance to cover it sucks by I fell alot safer for when I have breeding parties.

I’m a prep original. I went on it two months after it was approved in 2012. If I had to guess the number of guys I’d say 400, I wouldn’t have a clue on loads. HIV- HCV- and no current sti’s. I’m sure I have herpes, and many of the HPV variants but I’ve never had an outbreak of either. 

Edited by wood

• 3 weeks later...

Soooooo - turns out that all these years I've been taking loads, I was just lucky not to get HIV. Amazing.

23andme confirmed that I have NEITHER CCR5 deletion.  That's really shocking after at least 100 loads - some in the seediest places on earth. 

Guest Memphian
On 2/11/2019 at 3:06 PM, wildbottom said:

There's an ongoing study (in Toronto I believe) that is giving guys low doses of antibiotics preventitvely and studying the effects vs. those with same sexual activity NOT on the antibiotics, they've seen a great reduction of transmitted STDs - look it up, or search on here, it's detailed in one or more posts.  I, for one, would go on that in a heartbeat coupled with PrEP - and I've also just taken the 23 & me to see if I have 1 or 2 of the CCRDELTA32 deletions.  If I have both, I'm virtually immune to the strain #1 of HIV. (Even having 1 of the 2 means you have a higher resistance than the average person).    

I just searched my data on 23&me and I think I've found that but I'm having trouble interpreting it.  Going to do some more research.

13 hours ago, Memphian said:

I just searched my data on 23&me and I think I've found that but I'm having trouble interpreting it.  Going to do some more research.

In 23 and me, use the search tab on the main screen and type in CCR5 - it'll come up with a list of gene readings, look for one titled i3003626 - on the far right, it'll have one of the following  -/- (you're a lucky SOB), -/GTCAGTATAATTCTGAA..... (you're a half lucky SOB) or GATTGACTATCA......./GATTAGAGATCTG... (you're like me, not a lucky SOB).  

I seem to remember, when looking at my genome, that there were several genes that had to do with HIV. The one you quoted above, as well as several more that had to do with probable rate of progression, providing you weren't immune.

Guest SpermaFF

This is good news that PREps works! It steel not popular at all in Latvia & in Baltic. May be 1% of gays use it & 85% don't know what is it PPEPs.

How much it cost now and how much it can cost after 2 years (i mean price dynamic)?  1 month cost

Guest GoneFishing
On 1/24/2019 at 9:44 PM, BiAggieGuy said:

Couldn't even tell you how many loads I've taken since getting on PrEP. Countless hookups, Club Dallas, CumUnion, sex parties, etc. and a very regular fuck buddy who is poz, not on meds, and extremely toxic and I'm still neg. I'd say probably 2/3rds or more of my hookups are poz, albeit many on meds.

Hot. I’ll be in dallas and houston late April. 

• 1 year later...

I love this thread. I really want to start acting out my slutty no-loads-refused cumdump fantasies, but I’m also a hetero-romantic bi guy who would really like to start a biological family. I’m fairly sure an HIV diagnosis would shut the door on any thought of a serious relationship with a woman, along with many opportunities with women. So many of the threads talking about the effectiveness of PrEP are alarmist and focus on the outliers. This thread gives me hope that I can actually have it all.

30 minutes ago, Ymbd8163 said:

I love this thread. I really want to start acting out my slutty no-loads-refused cumdump fantasies, but I’m also a hetero-romantic bi guy who would really like to start a biological family. I’m fairly sure an HIV diagnosis would shut the door on any thought of a serious relationship with a woman, along with many opportunities with women. So many of the threads talking about the effectiveness of PrEP are alarmist and focus on the outliers. This thread gives me hope that I can actually have it all.

As long as you take PrEP consistently, you'll be fine. The only cases I've heard about guys on PrEP getting infected are those who are highly inconsistent on taking them.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

New member here

Just really created membership for this.

Read some other topics. And so, please let me tell first that I'm really not writing to hear how a good bottom should destroy his health and welcome viruses and sicknesses from tops.

My fear of HIV has always been extreme. And I've been doing daily prep+condoms for years. Lately, finally made the step to try bb with tops who want it. And yes, I love it. Now, I feel like a gate I locked has been opened. And I want to go total slut. Especially anon or not cumdump where the wrecked cunt is filled and dripping with cum and tops keep cumfucking, churning the cum inside me, 40-50 loads a day sort of scenario.

But nowhere does it say that Prep is 100% effective.

I realise this threat started a few years ago. So, I want to ask the biggest prep whores and cumdumps on this site: have you ever heard or encountered a daily prep taker cumdump get positive?

Help a fellow slut out please. I wanna go full cumdump, without the fear of catching HIV. I don't do bad in the demand area thankfully and I'm always horny, so I feel in general can get around 1K loads a year or something. But need to know about the HIV risk.

Let me know of your thoughts please!

31 minutes ago, subpig00 said:

New member here

Just really created membership for this.

Read some other topics. And so, please let me tell first that I'm really not writing to hear how a good bottom should destroy his health and welcome viruses and sicknesses from tops.

My fear of HIV has always been extreme. And I've been doing daily prep+condoms for years. Lately, finally made the step to try bb with tops who want it. And yes, I love it. Now, I feel like a gate I locked has been opened. And I want to go total slut. Especially anon or not cumdump where the wrecked cunt is filled and dripping with cum and tops keep cumfucking, churning the cum inside me, 40-50 loads a day sort of scenario.

But nowhere does it say that Prep is 100% effective.

I realise this threat started a few years ago. So, I want to ask the biggest prep whores and cumdumps on this site: have you ever heard or encountered a daily prep taker cumdump get positive?

Help a fellow slut out please. I wanna go full cumdump, without the fear of catching HIV. I don't do bad in the demand area thankfully and I'm always horny, so I feel in general can get around 1K loads a year or something. But need to know about the HIV risk.

Let me know of your thoughts please!

If you take PrEP every day... it's 99% effective,  There have been a handful (maybe 3 or 4) documented cases of infection when it's been taken properly 

I was on PrEP when it was "post-" before it was "pre-" because I kept going in to see my doc after a possible exposure and she finally just said "let's just do this".  

Taken over a thousand, including a few HVL tops, and PREP gets the job DONE. 

One caveat I've heard is syphilis - apparently, syphilis and HIV can work together to defeat PREP.