PREP Cumdumps, how many loads still negative?

Princealbert69

I've taken probably a thousand loads over the last 3.5 years and still neg. I know that two of my regular tops who were not on prep found out they were poz during that time, and both had bred me with toxic loads for at least a year before finding out they were poz. I've gotten fucked through glory holes, under stall, and anon, so probably took even more, but still neg.

• Like 3

Thanks for the responses so far, people. The urge to become a cumdump for men is really taking over me. And I really need to know if I'll put myself in HIV risk even on daily prep. I guess a slut can only enjoy this if his mind is at peace.

9 hours ago, neg4charged said:

I was on PrEP when it was "post-" before it was "pre-" because I kept going in to see my doc after a possible exposure and she finally just said "let's just do this".  

Taken over a thousand, including a few HVL tops, and PREP gets the job DONE. 

One caveat I've heard is syphilis - apparently, syphilis and HIV can work together to defeat PREP.  

Never heard this one before. Just searched this on the net but couldn't find anything. I know having other STIs make transmission easier, but never heard of it actually breaking the prep barrier. If you could share any sources you have, that would be highly appreciated

3 hours ago, subpig00 said:

Thanks for the responses so far, people. The urge to become a cumdump for men is really taking over me. And I really need to know if I'll put myself in HIV risk even on daily prep. I guess a slut can only enjoy this if his mind is at peace.

Never heard this one before. Just searched this on the net but couldn't find anything. I know having other STIs make transmission easier, but never heard of it actually breaking the prep barrier. If you could share any sources you have, that would be highly appreciated

[think before following links] https://www.hiv.gov/blog/syphilis-and-hiv-a-dangerous-duo-affecting-gay-and-bisexual-men

2 to 5 times increased risk

• Moderators
On 5/20/2020 at 5:18 AM, subpig00 said:

On 5/20/2020 at 8:22 AM, neg4charged said:

@neg4charged, that article doesn't address @subpig00's question at all. I hope everyone already knew untreated syphilis makes contracting HIV considerably easier. But a man on PrEP has almost 0 chance of contracting HIV and 2 to 5 times almost 0 is still almost 0. 

The chance of getting pozzed from taking a bareback load is estimated to be about 1/70 or about 1.43%.
PrEP is estimated to be 99% effective decreasing that chance to 1/7000 or about 0.0143%
5 times that amount is 1/1400 or about 0.0714 %.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

13 hours ago, drscorpio said:

@neg4charged, that article doesn't address @subpig00's question at all. I hope everyone already knew untreated syphilis makes contracting HIV considerably easier. But a man on PrEP has almost 0 chance of contracting HIV and 2 to 5 times almost 0 is still almost 0. 

The chance of getting pozzed from taking a bareback load is estimated to be about 1/70 or about 1.43%.
PrEP is estimated to be 99% effective decreasing that chance to 1/7000 or about 0.0143%

Scorpio - you're right.  In reviewing my thinking, it was sloppy and short-handed.  (First of all, I was in the car when I posted the link, so I was definitely being sloppy there).  But with respect to the origin of that information: coming from MD's who are scaremongering syphilis patients because they know that risky sex is occurring and don't want patients already engaging in risky sex to use PREP to undermine all the anxiety they've worked so hard to place around sex.  The other were tops who claimed syphilis was how they got pozzed while on prep.  In retrospect, that's absolutely the kind of thing guys - especially big strong tops - are likely to lie about to a bottom to maintain a particular image.  In any case, the odds are vanishingly small.  If you take your prep regularly, you won't get pozzed.  And I've had syphilis a couple of times and am still neg.  

On 5/21/2020 at 5:44 PM, drscorpio said:

Thanks for this, I was going to write the same 🙂

OK thanks a lot. It's quite certain to me that I'll turn into an absolute cumdum slut after this corona.

A bit scared of security, etc but that's not for this topic.

Will be following this, as I love hearing from other sluts! 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MattDillan

I’ve been on Prep for about two years, before that I’d only been barebacked a few times.  After I went on it ( thankful to have a gay doctor - who loves hearing my cumdump stories) I’ve been gang fucked in Palm Springs, New York,  Atlanta, and here in DC and I’m still neg. However when I  I hosted a pump ‘n dump at my hotel room in Baltimore I got infected with not one— but THREE STI’s (Gonorrhea, chlamydia, and syphilis) after taking 10 loads in one night.  Then after I was cured, I wound up in the hospital with a case of C-Diff (caused by the medications).

My advise is get tested every 90 days for everything.   I’d like to behave myself, but I love getting gang banged and having my hole filled that thick white ball juice!

• Administrators
On 5/19/2020 at 8:54 PM, neg4charged said:

I was on PrEP when it was "post-" before it was "pre-" because I kept going in to see my doc after a possible exposure and she finally just said "let's just do this". 

PEP (Post Exposure Prophylaxis) and PrEP (Pre Exposure Prophylaxis) are similar, but different. In simple terms…

PEP assumes you've just been infected and tries everything possible to stop the infection from getting to reservoirs in your body where HIV can hide. It takes a very broad approach to fighting HIV, much like the approach for poz guys who are managing the infection. PEP should be taken within 36 hours after infection (and might work up to 72 hours after).

PrEP is for when you've only been exposed to the virus. It does not assume infection. As a result it is narrowly focused on preventing HIV from attaching to cells where initial infection occurs. It does not concern itself with viral replication because that comes after initial infection. PrEP should be taken 2+ hours before exposure. It probably won't work if taken after infection. It may slow down the infection, but unlike PEP, it's not capable of stopping HIV once infection has occurred.

This means fewer drugs are in the PrEP "cocktail" than the PEP cocktail.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

On 5/26/2017 at 6:45 AM, Princealbert69 said:

A question for bottoms on PREP.  How many loads have you taken (from different guys) and still negative?  If positive, how many loads before the conversion?  Estimates are good, of course.

Isn't it an oxymoronic question for bottoms on Prep and still negative? Of course the drug is designed to keep the person negative. Also there are about 6 or so cases of failure against hundreds of thousands of people using the drug. I will be scared of people who take the drug and if the drug had high failure rate.

I've been thinking about becoming a Prep whore haha,and reading all this comments makes me feel comfortable with the idea of barebacking on prep,but I have some questions,which are the 2 medications that you take? Are there different combinations of meds? Or it's always the same ones? They have different levels of protection if they are different combinations of meds? I would appreciate so much if someone answers! 

6 hours ago, NegggFaggg said:

I've been thinking about becoming a Prep whore haha,and reading all this comments makes me feel comfortable with the idea of barebacking on prep,but I have some questions,which are the 2 medications that you take? Are there different combinations of meds? Or it's always the same ones? They have different levels of protection if they are different combinations of meds? I would appreciate so much if someone answers! 

I don't know where you are in the world, so I'm going to talk about what's approved for PrEP where I live in the USA. The first pill approved by the FDA was Truvada which contains two different medications, emtricitabine and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate.

The second pill approved is Descovy which contains two medications also, tenofovir alafenamide (TAF) and emtricitabine. TAF has less risk of kidney or bone side effects than older versions of tenofovir (like that used in Truvada).

In both cases, its a single pill with two medications in each. I recommend reading this site to understand the efficacy and risks of each. The short answer is Truvada has been more widely studied and Descovy, being newer, less so but research has determined they are equally as protective.