Newly on PREP

subbitch33

Dynamix is considered ultra reliable, I buy it from them too.

You shouldn't use Prep if you're not 100% sure to be negative, the fastest (and expensive) way is to wait at least 28 days after the last risk experience and do a combined HIV Ab-p24-PCR test, it should costs around 150 - 200 Euros.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been on prep for almost a month now .   I had my first post-prep  bb sex two weeks ago and simply felt GREAT. I could totally relax and enjoy the sex the whole night.  No more worries and guilt afterwards.  That said, I am slightly concerned that this could be the beginning of the slippery slope.  I am worried that  I might enjoy the pnp sex a little too much. Think I should just go to a bathhouse and find some old fashioned vanilla regular fuck.   Right now I am indifferent as to whether to take it bare or covered. It is up to the other guy totally.

• Like 1

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Oldercumslut said:

Been on it for two weeks now.    Still have the GI symptoms.   which is a Pain.  Nausea and always feel like I'm going to have the shits.

Try changing the time of day you take it or whether or not you have food in your stomach. 

I started out taking it with breakfast like I do most pills, and it always made me feel queasy. I switched to taking it at bedtime and had no more issues. I have also heard guys report the opposite. Experiment a bit. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Oldercumslut said:

Been on it for two weeks now.    Still have the GI symptoms.   which is a Pain.  Nausea and always feel like I'm going to have the shits.

I have had the shits myself and like you it's annoying too. I found Prep seems to have affected My tolerance for caffeine (sadly) To be much lower and reducing my intake hugely improved GI issues

Good luck.

(I'm going to try swapping time of day)

Edited by Littlebill77

I’ve just got my newest result of HIV test yesterday, and I am absolutely neg. It is almost a wonder, because before the last period without any sex and with sex with a confirmed neg guy from April to beginning of September I had a lot of bb adventures. 

I decided previously if I would be neg now I would begin taking PreP. I ordered a three month dose from prepdirect.eu. It costed less than 100 gbp. I hope I will get as soon as possible.  

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

Like @bareback-flipflop I have been taking whatever loads I could get... no questions asked...
Recently I was tested HIV 1 & 2 and am definitely negative... amazing.

A month ago I received a jar of Prep by mail from Dynamix International and plan to use it when I go to Santiago, Chile and live my heart out as a cum dumpster. Gosh, am I going to have fun getting loaded in a couple of gay saunas and whatever/wherever I can get loaded up...gallery_81_2297_1408652107_24112.jpggallery_81_2297_1408652107_24111.jpg