bleeding when fucking

PHXbottomguy

so...I have a question.   mostly bottom here.  no matter how much I get bred, I always bleed.  I love when I am in a group, and another bottom bud has the same experience...eating ass is great!  love cleaning off top's cock after.  as a top...do you like seeing my blood on your dick?  turn on?  and as bottoms...any similar thing happen?

still negative.  would like to change that and become a real part of the club!

22 hours ago, cboycam said:

I have a couple of fuck buds, who can't get off if the top fucking then does not make them bleed.  I do love seeing the blood on my dick before they get to suck it clean.

I'll clean ya up.  I need to get down your way!  or let me know if/when you are in Phoenix!  

I am a top with a big cock and I think most blokes I have fucked have ended up with a bloody asshole, once I have finished pounding their hole.  Most just bleed a little bit at the beginning, when I push my cock in and start fucking but a few (usually the virgins) produce more blood from their ass, during the whole time I am fucking them.  One bloke’s ass (another virgin) was so ripped and bleeding he was turning my kitchen floor into a hospital accident and emergency unit.  When I insisted we stop and he take care of his hole, he demanded I keep fucking him until I shot my load inside him.  I was happy to oblige and seeing my cum load pour out of his hole with all that blood was pretty intense and so sexy.

And where a bloody asshole is just part of my sexual experience as a top, it generally doesn’t turn me on.  I also think I must contribute to the trauma because I don’t use lubricant and one of my favourite “tricks” with a bloke is to shock him by thrusting all 9 inches up inside him, with no lube.  There will be blood.

But I will admit that I do think it is a BIT of a turn-on, knowing my big cock is destroying and ripping up his asshole and my barebacking him is tearing his rectal tissues so they bleed.  It seems very juvenile but it makes me feel just a little bit masterful or dominant.  After I breed him it is so hot to see my cum load all mixed up with his ass juices and blood and once, when I was stand-up barebacking a lad from university, I caught sight of a trickle of his ass blood dripping down his pale, white thighs as I pounded his ass.  It was such a striking sight (he was very pale) it really turned me on and I started fucking him even harder.  So, I am sure it happens to most bottom blokes, especially if they are getting fucked by a big cock and it shouldn’t cause any panic.  And if things get messy and there is a lot of blood, tops should do the right thing and pull out and help him treat his asshole.  Maybe give his sore, bleeding hole a thorough wash with hydrogen peroxide, followed by an antiseptic wash, ensuring you pour some of the antiseptic into his hole to treat his torn rectum.  Believe me, he will thank you for your attentive care of his damaged asshole…  TONY

• Upvote 2

I usually bleed if the top is exceptionally thick, fucks like a rabid bull, and won't quit until his balls are completely empty (which is several hours later). It seems like, for tops this this, blood on their cock is a bagde of honor, knowing that they completely destroyed my hole.

Guest Upstateguy518

If you prepared yourself better you wouldn't bleed. The only times I really bleed is if I don't stretch myself enough and/ or I didnt use enough lube. As a top, It is a turn off for me. A little bit isn't a deal breaker but a lot is just a no go for me.