Two loads back to back

A little late posting this, and hoping for a repeat of sorts today.  Last weekend a bbc friend messaged me unexpectedly, saying he was in the area and needed to get off.  We've played bare for a few years but I don't think he has any idea just how slutty a bottom I can be, and he still hasn't found out.  :)  I just can't stand a big cock in my ass when it's sheathed in rubber.  Give it to me au naturel or not at all!

When my friend messaged me, I was already on CL prowling for cock, and as luck would have it I got a hit.  Another bbc top who asked if I was cool with raw.  I said hell yes and told him to get to my place about a half-hour after my friend was supposed to arrive.  This guy wanted me waiting blindfolded in my living room, a request I was only too happy to accommodate!

So my friend arrived, and after less throat fucking than I'm used to from him, he placed the brown bottle under my nose and positioned me on all 4s.  Must have been horny!  When he pushes that hard cock inside me it fills me perfectly every time - I feel my hole give way and that warm sensation of my insides stretching as he slides deeper and deeper.  I love it!  As soon as he was balls-deep, he started thrusting harder than he usually does, alternately grabbing my shoulders and my hips and giving my ass a smack every once in a while.

Before long he started making those telltale noises and I felt his cock stiffen inside my ass.  His is one of the few I've had where I can actually feel his cock pulse as he unloads deep in my guts.  Satisfied, he pulled out and I spun around to clean his cock with my mouth, licking every drop of cum and ass off his hot shaft.  He pulled on his shorts and headed for the door.

I checked my phone as he left and realized I only had 5 minutes before the second guy would arrive.  Quickly, I threw a towel down on the floor and grabbed an old winter scarf which I tied around my head to act as a blindfold.  Leaving the door unlocked as I'd promised, I assumed the ass-up position and waited.  Within a couple of minutes I heard the door open, and seemingly in one fluid motion there was another cock inside me!  He never stopped to undress, he never paused, he just walked up to me and slid his cock into my already slippery hole.

Having no idea that he was using my friend's cum as lube, my second visitor slid easily in and out of my ass, holding onto my hips as he rammed his cock home.  It wasn't long before he trust deep and held it, and I knew that he was adding his load to the one still brewing in my hole.

Without a sound he was gone, having pulled out of my ass and headed for the door.  Once I heard the latch click I removed the blindfold and lay down on the towel for a moment, relishing the baby batter I held in my guts and wanting to keep it there for as long as possible.

I have another hosting window this afternoon and hope for a repeat.  My friend has already told me he's free.  Can't wait!

• Upvote 12

Took two more loads this past Saturday.  One was from the first friend who came by the weekend before; the second was from another hot bbc top at the same time!  I got spit-roasted by 2 bare bbc's - cross another thing off the bucket list!

Held their loads inside me for a while then eventually let them run into my hand and used the cum as lube to jerk off.  Biggest orgasm of my life.  :)

• Upvote 2