Chems and barbacking, and pozzing

4 hours ago, Rancor4 said:

I'd recommend being sober for your first bare fuck...that cream feels so nice inside, you need to feel it fully.  ?

I agree totally.   Make sure you savour it, feel every thrust and back up hard into his cock as he's pumping his cum in you to take it as deep as you can.  It's a turkey magical feeling being a cum slut 

• 1 month later...
Guest pozbbttm

On 30/05/2017 at 3:00 AM, Rancor4 said:

I'd recommend being sober for your first bare fuck...that cream feels so nice inside, you need to feel it fully.  ?

Hell no! I ditched the rubber from my first slam and barebacked for the first time all so I could get pozzed up! Never used rubber since and don't plan too! Just do it all in one! 

Fuck the chems, feel the raw sensations of getting fucked skin on skin and the cum shooting into your hole without anything other than your own sensations. Nothing better than a raw, sober fuck session. Experience it as it was meant to be felt, without any enhancements. You'll be glad you did.  

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
On 5/27/2017 at 2:48 PM, toughguyabs said:

i have not done hard chems, but i definitely want to. Never been fucked bare, i want to be fucked up and then fucked raw and pozzed

I gave this thread a chance because I thought you MIGHT be actually asking for health advice, but that does not seem to be the case. There is far too much Chem Sex and Poz Fetish talk.  If you want this thread opened up in Sex with Enhancements, send me a private message, and I will move it there. For now the thread is closed. 

• Upvote 1