Risk of prep, vs swallowing poz cum

gay87

I out myself as a prep user and got into a debate with a fuck buddy who always insisted on condom even though both of us were neg and I'm on prep 

I argued to him that if I leave hiv out of the equation by taking prep, doesn't that makes me as safe as blowing a raw dick? 

He is a 'safe sex' player, I told him, 'you know sucking a raw dick also expose you to sti right?'

he retorted that 'but these sti are easily curable!' 

I replied 'but if I took prep and leave hiv out of equation, getting a raw anal load, is only as risky as swallowing a load down your throat' 

what do u guys think? Am I wrong to think this way? Is taking a raw load up my arse on prep much more dangerous than a neg guy not on prep drinking poz cum 

On 5/28/2017 at 1:53 PM, gay87 said:

I out myself as a prep user and got into a debate with a fuck buddy who always insisted on condom even though both of us were neg and I'm on prep 

I argued to him that if I leave hiv out of the equation by taking prep, doesn't that makes me as safe as blowing a raw dick? 

He is a 'safe sex' player, I told him, 'you know sucking a raw dick also expose you to sti right?'

he retorted that 'but these sti are easily curable!' 

I replied 'but if I took prep and leave hiv out of equation, getting a raw anal load, is only as risky as swallowing a load down your throat' 

what do u guys think? Am I wrong to think this way? Is taking a raw load up my arse on prep much more dangerous than a neg guy not on prep drinking poz cum 

Let's set the record straight.

Drinking or swallowing cum, poz or not, has exactly zero risk for HIV infection. HIV can only be transmitted directly to an open wound. The throat and digestive track is an incredibly hostile medium for HIV and dies right away. It's an urban myth. You can't get it by swallowing. 

It's a different story if you get a load in your mouth and nurse it for a while before you spit it out. Now THAT has some risk, if you have open ulcers in the mouth. You maybe giving some chance for HIV to enter the bloodstream. Ironically, this is what most people will do because they think it's safer... 

Oral sex in general, even when swallowing, nursing loads..., it's a extremely low risk activity for HIV. HIV rates would have been much bigger had that been the case. But if you have any concerns about oral sex and HIV always remember:

"Either swallow it or spit it, never keep it"

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...