bred by cop

daddysboy42

last night I was really itching for some. I'm a bit picky so I hit up my friend who's a cop, he's around 40 years old, fit, buzzed head, blue collar kind of guy. 

now let me tell you a bit about his dick. it's huge- about 9 inches long and almost as thick as a coke can- and I'm no power bottom. every time we've tried to fuck with a condom it hurts too much, I've even cried before lol. anyways I started prep about a month ago and decided to finally take the plunge into some hot bareback. I told him he could fuck me raw.

I was over in about 30 min, sucking his dick until he flipped me on my back and started eating me out like never before, I guess he was excited. he slicked it up and i took a hit of amyl and the entire fuckin thing was in me in about 20 second- something that never happened before in the 6 months or so that I've known him. let me tell you, it felt fucking great. I blew my load in 10 minutes and he blew his inside me shortly after.

will definitely be going back for more soon.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 22
  • Piggy 2

11 hours ago, bbinbpark said:

I never enjoyed bottoming until I began taking it raw.  The condom really does feel bad from both ends

Same here. Hated getting fucked, was very bothersome to me. Until one day someone did it raw to me and "I saw the light". Condoms were the problem all along. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2017 at 8:59 AM, bbinbpark said:

I never enjoyed bottoming until I began taking it raw.  The condom really does feel bad from both ends

When I used to take wrapped dicks is need tons of prep work and lube, now a bit of spit and a hit of poppers is all I need

• 3 years later...

My fantasy is just to get gangbanged by bunch of cops, just go outside tonight and get my ass stripped and spanked red, and to their cocks and lick their boots, if I use sex magic it will happen and just leaving me naked and night with cop cum in my mouth and ass, chest taking my clothes with them 

image.png.1ec176995d6a64e1c6ac60886ae073aa.pngimage.png.33114bbec0bac87b386a05a228655e9b.png

• Like 1

On 5/29/2017 at 8:59 AM, bbinbpark said:

Same here. I've turned a hot man or two away because he wanted to wrap it up. Ultimately, that feeling of a man's cock pumping as he unloads in me is what I'm always looking for.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I had sex with a bicycle cop once.   CL hookup.  about 2-3 times over the course of a few months.     He was beautiful and he was one of those latinos who don't smell when they sweat, so he would peel off his sweaty uniform in my bedroom.    

He was also one of the few guys who, while being with him in bed, could make the entire world disappear while I was with him.     sigh.    

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I played a few times with a “straight” married police Officer over here. I was early 30’s, he was early 50’s, stocky and with a big cock. He had me over the first time when his wife and kids were away visiting family. He wasn’t a gentle fucker, rammed his whole length inside me with just a little spit and proceeded to bang away until he unloaded in my arse, then I put his legs on my shoulders and pounded a load inside him. There was never any mention of condoms and he wasn’t at all phased by the red streaks on his cock from the rough fuck he gave me. 

• 3 months later...
Guest DeletedSoon

Every night I get stripped naked by one on my night walks and put over their knee and spanked crying, every night... so much cop cum and cock in my mouth, so I dress slutty at night so they can strip and rip my clothes off easier, never know what car will stop and make me get naked!

My profile picture is my top fantasy, total control over me.

Guest DeletedSoon
On 8/14/2020 at 7:48 PM, UniformSlut4 said:

My fantasy is just to get gangbanged by bunch of cops, just go outside tonight and get my ass stripped and spanked red, and to their cocks and lick their boots, if I use sex magic it will happen and just leaving me naked and night with cop cum in my mouth and ass, chest taking my clothes with them 

image.png.1ec176995d6a64e1c6ac60886ae073aa.pngimage.png.33114bbec0bac87b386a05a228655e9b.png

Me after I go walking at night, made to suck cop cock drunk, nobody will know 😉