bred by cop

daddysboy42

On 4/3/2021 at 8:56 AM, Guest DeletedSoon said:

Me after I go walking at night, made to suck cop cock drunk, nobody will know 😉

On 8/14/2020 at 7:48 PM, UniformSlut4 said:

My fantasy is just to get gangbanged by bunch of cops, just go outside tonight and get my ass stripped and spanked red, and to their cocks and lick their boots, if I use sex magic it will happen and just leaving me naked and night with cop cum in my mouth and ass, chest taking my clothes with them 

image.png.1ec176995d6a64e1c6ac60886ae073aa.pngimage.png.33114bbec0bac87b386a05a228655e9b.png

Tonight I will get my ass spanked red by a cop, and will lick his balls, like a good slut.

I love cop cock ❤️ 

MetalbondNYC_cops_05.jpg

th.jpeg

• Like 4

On 5/28/2017 at 10:19 AM, daddysboy42 said:

last night I was really itching for some. I'm a bit picky so I hit up my friend who's a cop, he's around 40 years old, fit, buzzed head, blue collar kind of guy. 

now let me tell you a bit about his dick. it's huge- about 9 inches long and almost as thick as a coke can- and I'm no power bottom. every time we've tried to fuck with a condom it hurts too much, I've even cried before lol. anyways I started prep about a month ago and decided to finally take the plunge into some hot bareback. I told him he could fuck me raw.

I was over in about 30 min, sucking his dick until he flipped me on my back and started eating me out like never before, I guess he was excited. he slicked it up and i took a hit of amyl and the entire fuckin thing was in me in about 20 second- something that never happened before in the 6 months or so that I've known him. let me tell you, it felt fucking great. I blew my load in 10 minutes and he blew his inside me shortly after.

will definitely be going back for more soon.

Does he have a foreskin or is he cut?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2022 at 1:04 AM, JailSpanking420 said:

My fantasy is just to get gangbanged by bunch of cops, just go outside tonight and get my ass stripped and spanked red, and to their cocks and lick their boots, if I use sex magic it will happen and just leaving me naked and night with cop cum in my mouth and ass, chest taking my clothes with them 

Yes please.

On 5/28/2017 at 11:19 AM, daddysboy42 said:

last night I was really itching for some. I'm a bit picky so I hit up my friend who's a cop, he's around 40 years old, fit, buzzed head, blue collar kind of guy. 

now let me tell you a bit about his dick. it's huge- about 9 inches long and almost as thick as a coke can- and I'm no power bottom. every time we've tried to fuck with a condom it hurts too much, I've even cried before lol. anyways I started prep about a month ago and decided to finally take the plunge into some hot bareback. I told him he could fuck me raw.

I was over in about 30 min, sucking his dick until he flipped me on my back and started eating me out like never before, I guess he was excited. he slicked it up and i took a hit of amyl and the entire fuckin thing was in me in about 20 second- something that never happened before in the 6 months or so that I've known him. let me tell you, it felt fucking great. I blew my load in 10 minutes and he blew his inside me shortly after.

will definitely be going back for more soon.

Guys with big dicks I usually never use Condoms. Also, all of my cop bulls, have nice big dicks and horny all the time

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

That one of biggest fantasy!

Get put in the patrol car handcuffed and brought to the station stripped and pushed into a cell hands and feet handcuffed to the bed with somthing under my hips to get my ass high. Then one by one the cops have their way with my holes.

Edited by Njn0mc

10 minutes ago, Njn0mc said:

That one of biggest fantasy!

Get put in the patrol car handcuffed and brought to the station stripped and pushed into a cell hands and feet handcuffed to the bed with somthing under my hips to get my ass high. Then one by one the cops have their way with my holes.

I usually see a group of them, on the weekend, after their shift is done. 

One of the best ducks I ever had was by an undercover cop who read an ad from my ex.  I knew he was a cop when he walked in, white guy with a buzz cut, lates 40s, covered in tats.  He admitted his was but said he wasn't here on business. He got undressed and placed his clothes and gun pretty far away from us.  He sat on the sofa and I immediately sucked his fat stiff dick.  After a while,  he asked,  "Can I breed you?"  I kneeled on the sofa and he got up lubed up and then pounded the fuck out of me. Soon he dropped a huge load in me.  He stood for a second,  still inside me and then slid out and got dressed. He smiled and said was "Stay out of trouble."  He said he'd call and come by again, but never did. I wish he had. Loved serving him snd taking his load.

• Upvote 1