I can't orgasm from fucking a man's ass :( how can i fix this?

I think your over thinking the whole issue and need to just "slow down" and relax.  The right man will come along and will make you feel special and in love and at that point you will be drawn into him and find anal sex pleasurable and satisfying.  What I have been reading is your so hyper and thinking if you can experience what you don't have right now, you act like you will never have it.  My advise young man is to "slow down", enjoy your life and those around you and when the right man comes around, it will happen.  Rushing into or acting like if it doesn't happen this week or before your 22nd birthday you will die isn't helping.  Breathe...lol

• Upvote 1

Don't know if this helps, but as a total bottom, I have on occasion switched.  The guys I am normally drawn to differ from the guys my cock gets rockhard to switch with and cum in.  Prefer mature guys, beefy, but to switch and cum in the guy, my cocks type is slim and younger, no older than 35.  I also found that it was the mechanics of sex, so not only his weight but height as well.  Not too sloppy.  And receptive too.  Also cum more when fucking missionary.  Boring I know, but as a bottom, not had much practice at trying other positions.  It's about finding the right body weight/height ratio and position for you, so plenty of practice like much of the other advice given.  First time I shot in a guy I was so surprised I (almost) cried.  I was 30 and had been having (consensual) sex for 18 years.  So don't panic about it, it will happen.

• 1 month later...
On 5/28/2017 at 9:33 PM, FelchingPisser said:

Do you masturbate a lot?  If you do, it can really get in the way of cumming while fucking.  Your cock gets used to what ever kind of grip you use--and an ass is never going to feel like that.

I agree that's why it takes me forever to cum in someones. my dick stays brick but i'm fucking forever before I breed that's why i mainly stick to bottoming

On 5/28/2017 at 4:49 PM, TheLusciousLad said:

I'm 21 years old and 100% gay (i don't like women at all and never have and never will). I also don't suck cock and can't take it up the ass either, but I never really have anal sex at all because i can't orgasm from fucking a guy's ass. I definitely can't while wearing a condom. I've tried a couple times without a condom a long time ago but i never could from that either. 

However, I was always able to orgasm and ejaculate inside the first man I fucked in the ass. but that was a really long time ago. 

I really can only orgasm from being jerked off or sucked off. But I want to be able to orgasm from fucking a guy's ass too. Does anyone know how I can fix that? 

interesting. I have the opposite issue. I can't seem to cum from getting sucked. I don't know why. But the only way I can cum is by shooting my load deep inside a man hole. Many guys suck and they are not very good at it. Maybe that is my issue.  I think I may be uncomfortable with it?  Perhaps that is your issue?  Not real comfortable with letting go?  May I suggest you j/o to the point of cumming and then shove it in his ass? I have done this sometimes when a guy is sucking me and I do enjoy it.  Just a thought. Meanwhile enjoy getting there.

Guest GoneFishing

have your bottom lay flat on his tummy and try to cum that way. for me thats the death grip and only play that position when i'm ready to blow my nuts.  you can get really deep and feel all the goodness of his sugar walls ! ☣️

Edited by GoneFishing

• 3 months later...
Guest private69

Seems to be a case of self sex (an increasing matter in the western hemispie...) resp primarily being used to sese: convenience matters - as so often. and usually has little to nothing to do with the partner. it's about the level of intensity given, received, perceived and recognized by the two which likely has to with trust, sympathy, love, ups... dadida and so on...

another explanation could be that one of the two got a feeling there is a game goin on and therefore goes in eco mode saving energy for the more authentic dudes and moments.

my two pennis on a fufu... matter. talking helps

howeva, all will be fine!

Guest private69

wanted to add this:

punishment: the two go steep til one of them recognizes resp remembers a bad attitude with the partner and or himself and kinda exits by underperforming / slowing down / goin flatt. a tricky situation for elephant fuckers with pretty finetuned antennas.

ass always, don't take the piss

• 4 weeks later...

Often I cannot cum if I am fucking a guy whilst wearing a condom, due to the significant decrease in pleasure - in fact, I would say in my experience, the pleasure is almost non-existent unless I push real deep and then I feel some friction on my frenulum I guess, which cause me to feel a little pleasure.

In fact, if I meet a guy for fun who mentions that he only plays "safe", my dick is not able to get hard and the experience becomes a disappointment for both of us (which is why now I will not meet a guy unless I know beforehand that we'll be doing bareback).

Edited by concerned1

• 1 year later...
On 5/28/2017 at 1:49 PM, TheLusciousLad said:

I'm 21 years old and 100% gay (i don't like women at all and never have and never will).

Your penis disagrees. I've never met your penis, but I know it's the end result of millions of years of co-evolution with vaginas. There's no good reason to expect it to work with anything else. That it might work in a mouth or rectum at all is a lucky happenstance based on rough anatomical similarities.

I don't have a solution for you, and I'm not suggesting that you stop trying, but you might as well start dealing with the basic mismatch between your mind and your body while you're young. Performance problems only get worse with the ravages of aging.