I can't orgasm from fucking a man's ass :( how can i fix this?

I'm 21 years old and 100% gay (i don't like women at all and never have and never will). I also don't suck cock and can't take it up the ass either, but I never really have anal sex at all because i can't orgasm from fucking a guy's ass. I definitely can't while wearing a condom. I've tried a couple times without a condom a long time ago but i never could from that either. 

However, I was always able to orgasm and ejaculate inside the first man I fucked in the ass. but that was a really long time ago. 

I really can only orgasm from being jerked off or sucked off. But I want to be able to orgasm from fucking a guy's ass too. Does anyone know how I can fix that? 

Edited by TheLusciousLad

1 hour ago, TheLusciousLad said:

I really can only orgasm from being jerked off or sucked off. But I want to be able to orgasm from fucking a guy's ass too. Does anyone know how I can fix that? 

Too bad you can't really enjoy a hot manhole.

Are you cut or uncut? I ask because sometimes guys who are cut need more friction. Try fucking an "experienced" bottom who has a good control of his hole and can apply the friction you require.

More stimulation may also help. You are too young so I don't know if you've been to bathhouses. But in these places there is group sex and being watched may help. Or the idea of fucking s sloppy hole already loaded with cum. Stuff like this may help.

• Upvote 3

im actually cut. and yeah, i agree. fucking an experienced bottom guy might help a lot. but i wouldnt want to do the bathhouse thing. i really just want to find one man to fuck often exclusively. I want to bareback but i dont want to catch any stds. 

• Upvote 1

Agree with felchingpisser! If you wank a lot cut it down. The bathhouse thing is quite a good place really. It will give you lots of practise fucking, and hopefully cumming, in guys arses. Get to the point of cumming by being sucked and then into a guys hole. In time it will fall into place. Or darkrooms in bars and clubs. STI's are sometimes inconvenient, but dealable with.

• Upvote 3

True, Leatherman667, I learned the art of fucking in a bathhouse.  Watching, at first.  Getting the courage to try.  Seeing the things bottoms responded to.  Figuring out how rimming primed the guy for my cock and then I could do almost anything to him....

• Upvote 2

Don't make it a mission. This is called performance anxiety and it can snowball. Have sex for fun and cum if you want to, or not. Women fake orgasm all the time, you can still give a bottom the hot experience without giving him a load. Just enjoy the ride. 

Sometimes it really is all about who you're doing and not what you're doing. If you're monogamy oriented and you're out banging random, you're just not going to get there. Hottest piece of ass in the world will do nothing for you without a strong emotional connection. 

Fear will fuck up fucking. There are some people who get off on fear. Exhibitionists, for example, frequently get off on the fear of being exposed, of being caught, of the consequences for their "deviant" behavior. Cheaters, as another example, frequently get off on the fear of losing it all, on getting caught, etc. Fear is a great motivator, but for most people that's to stop doing what they are doing, not to cum. If you're seriously hung up on not catching something, and the guy in front of you who just gleefully agreed to your bare dick is causing you concern, and the letters "STD, STI, HIV, AIDS, HEP C, etc" are flashing through your mind like neon warning signs, no, you're not going to cum. 

Sexual Health Education is Great, but it's not Sex Ed. You passed the class on disease avoidance and knowing the parts, their role, how they work, and what goes where, yay! You didn't, however learn shit about sex. You were given lots of information that generalized and simplified a very complex act that's as different as every single person doing it. While there are similarities and commonalities, it's not just all insert Tab A into slot B and move in and out until ejaculation. That's basically how it works, but that's like describing eating as insert food into mouth, chew, and swallow. Yep, that's the mechanics of it, but that's got nothing to do with why we eat what we choose to eat, why we have favorite foods, etc. Sexual experience is way different. It takes people a long time to get there, and along the way you may have a lot of bad sex until you find your happy place. And you're not the only one, there's a lot of "hot sex" talk, but that's all it is, talk. What they are having may easily be shit that they wouldn't admit to under penalty of death. Instead, they Polish the turd and tell the tale. And that's about 80 of how the world works. 

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, TheLusciousLad said:

iI want to bareback but i dont want to catch any stds. 

Avoiding having sex in bathhouses is not a guarantee for STI-free encounters.

I'm not sure how you find your fuck-buddies, but once you find a guy you wanna fuck ask him to play with his ass muscles and see if tightening the hole would help. Otherwise, you can always fuck the bottom for a few minutes and I'm sure you still enjoy even without cumming. Then, when you wanna cum, pull out and jerk-off until you are ready to shoot and which time you push it back in and end up breeding the hole. Knowing how enjoyable breeding a hole is may help you with your next fuck.

Also, as others have mentioned, stop jerking off and be really horny when you fuck.

7 hours ago, rtpbbcub said:

Sometimes it really is all about who you're doing and not what you're doing. If you're monogamy oriented and you're out banging random, you're just not going to get there. Hottest piece of ass in the world will do nothing for you without a strong emotional connection. 

^i also agree with this also. if i met a nice man who wanted me to bareback him and fuck him everyday exclusively, i don't think it'd be difficult to work out me cumming in his ass at all. but i definitely can't do it with any random stranger. getting sucked off is different, but not from fucking though.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Upstateguy518

A good sexual partner makes all the difference. Having one that is really into it when fucking makes sex much more intense and pleasurable compared to fucking someone who is just letting your cock slide in and out of their hole.

My advice would be more sexually active. Judging from your post it doesn't seem that you aren't really active and are a bit too picky when it comes to fucking. Hit up a CL post, put on a rubber and enjoy the fuck.

Agree w/ the other posts here. You seem to have lots of rules about sex -- relax and enjoy, the rest will take care of itself. Many men enjoy a good long fuck and bottoming might make you a better top. I had a boyfriend who had this same issue. Dirty talk and more risky (public, outdoor, with friends and family close by, etc.) sex would make him cum fast vs. fucking in a bed. Eventually he was able to be more versatile he also became a more educated top. Today he can fuck like a champ and also enjoys a good stiff one up his butt every now and then. I saw him fuck 5 men and take a hung black guy the last time he was in town. Good luck!!

Practice makes perfect!  Practice, practice, practice.  And even with that, it still depends on the guy.  You're young so be open to new experiences.  You may be into things your brain is telling you you're not into.  I understand not being able to cum topping with a condom.  I have never been able to cum or even stay hard with one, even in my 20s.  I'd try but then I'd fail and have that going through my mind every time.  Doesn't sound like you have trouble staying hard - just cumming.  You could also try poppers if you're open to that.  Poppers make me cum kind of fast - to the point of not even using them when I fuck.  I like them for edging sometimes when I'm in full control jacking.  An ex used them almost every time when he wanted to cum.  He was on meds for depression and anxiety, and there are some that make orgasm more difficult.  The poppers always let hum cum - not sure if it was physical or mental relaxation that did the trick.  It totally depends on the guy and situation for me though.  I can be fucking a guy and fighting to hold off my orgasm cuz it feels so fucking good.  Then the next week be in the same situation with someone else I'm not all that into/lack of connection/not a hot ass/whatever, and I either can't cum or can't even stay hard. 

• Upvote 1

I had a top like that before and I helped him cumming by just tightening my ass up more and more and that worked for him. We switched from ass fucking to sucking and switched again till he ejaculated deep in my ass. He enjoyed and af course i did as well. Maybe a flesh jack can help you instead of jerking off by hand that helped my top as well in cumming. The next time i had sex with him i didn't had to tightening my ass up he just came. 

If you lived closer i would love to help you in this. 

• Upvote 1

thanks for the advice everyone ♥ and i just want to say again, I CAN NOT take it up the ass. i have an injury that prevents me, and i tare and bleed out easily and it's not good :(

But one of my friends are thinking about getting me an autoblow so that may help :) lol

and if i find a nice man who's patient and who i click with, it'll just come naturally then ;):)

Edited by TheLusciousLad
  • Upvote 1