Fisting or extreme anal

What is the feeling of fisting, triple anal or extreme stretching of the ass? How to train the ass to get a fisting. So far I can get up to 4 fingers inside but not too far. Also, I am thinking in getting cream pie but still scare. Could you share your experience here on extreme anal?

Edited by Annapaulamass
add a new text.

Today I stretched my ass with this butt plug which comes in 3 size. The large one when open is 5 in wide and it hurts to insert. My ass start to bleed a little bit and when it opens inside, it is like a dream, you feel very filled. Anyone had experience with this? Also, I noticed that you can get one with 4 leaves and an open so someone can still a cock inside the wide open ass and fuck or dump a load.

71IW7gCGqPL._SX522_.jpg

• Upvote 1

I have this same toy and doesn't really help me. I have a small horse dildo that the head is about the size of a golf ball and gets bigger as you go down. I have a dog dildo with a knot I haven't been able to get pasted yet which is the size of a tennis ball. I just start with my small dildos and work up. When I was in high school I could take a fist and it felt great. Havent done much since because of my job so hoping to try and get back into it. Just keep working and little at a time.

I have a bunch of large and XL beast toys from bad dragon. The best method for training your hole for size is to 1) make sure it is getting used every single day or close to it. The more he muscles are used in that manner the more pliable they become and stay; and 2) Inflatable dildoes and butt plugs are ideal for stretching and training your hole. Dildoes come in fixed sizes and conquering onesize doesn't mean you can take the next bigger one. Inflatables help transition and train your hole to stretch from one size to the next and to the next. It is awesome to have a hole that can take super thick thick toys (like the fat 11" circumference knot on the bad-dragon Fenrir toy) and as I continue to train for depth, I able to enjoy about 2/3 of the 16 x 8.5" stallion cock called Chance.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MuscledHorse said:

I have a bunch of large and XL beast toys from bad dragon. The best method for training your hole for size is to 1) make sure it is getting used every single day or close to it. The more he muscles are used in that manner the more pliable they become and stay; and 2) Inflatable dildoes and butt plugs are ideal for stretching and training your hole. Dildoes come in fixed sizes and conquering onesize doesn't mean you can take the next bigger one. Inflatables help transition and train your hole to stretch from one size to the next and to the next. It is awesome to have a hole that can take super thick thick toys (like the fat 11" circumference knot on the bad-dragon Fenrir toy) and as I continue to train for depth, I able to enjoy about 2/3 of the 16 x 8.5" stallion cock called Chance.

Admiration mate; well done.