Breeding zone & others

Guest Dickmagnet

Guest Dickmagnet

I would like to know from other members which websites they use for hooking up for bare dates etc or also as a forum just like breeding zone where there is an open forum etc. Would be good to know which ones are good from experience ? Let's make a list here for all members.

I haven't seen anything else like Breeding Zone with so many different discussions going on and different points of view.

In terms of hooking up for raw sex I think is best to use something like Grindr or any other App with Geo-location. When guys are horny they want sex now.

But a lot depends on how you look and how appealing you are to the type of men you like having raw sex with. If you are young and fairly good-looking your chances are greater than for someone who is old and out of shape. I say this because it's very difficult to provide tips with so little information.

Bathhouses with dark mazes are always good places for raw sex, no matter the age or the way you look.

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

I know a few already after a little bit of informed hunting on the internet & through advice from fellow sluts like me, I quite like squirt.org for info. There there is planetromeo.com for online dating in europe it seems very busy & as for another forum just like breeding zone less the infractions i have found bareback.com - All seem to have some plus points but i wonder if there are more out there that we don't know about.

I think the moderators should add Planet Romeo to their list of hookup sites.  The list is VERY  North American centric.  I often work around Europe and Planet Romeo is my goto site and app.  the have several Poz for Neg clubs and a ton of local bareback clubs.  Its been the best bareback hookup site/app for Europe for me.  Hands down.

• Upvote 3

Guest Dickmagnet

I know from a lot of guys that planet romeo is the place to go for hooking up in europe i think they are trying to expand in to north america but there are other sites already saturating the market there already. Planet romeo is defy with giving a look at if you're thinking about heading over to europe.

36 minutes ago, Dickmagnet said:

I know from a lot of guys that planet romeo is the place to go for hooking up in europe i think they are trying to expand in to north america but there are other sites already saturating the market there already. Planet romeo is defy with giving a look at if you're thinking about heading over to europe.

Yep. And they also have bareback groups you can become a member of. It's not chat but you can look up other members close to you or your holiday destination (on top of posting an ad)

• 2 weeks later...

Like hungry_hole, I haven't seen another site like BZ. I love this community and forum set up... it's a safe place for me. I've never hooked with anyone from this site. Not that I wouldn't, just that it's never happened. But I've met some awesome people here.

For me, hook up sites are Bareback, Squirt, Manhunt, Adam4Adam, asspig, CL and grindr. I usually use them all when on the prowl for hook up. I have found that popularity is locational. Some sites are more active in some cities than others and vice versa. I get the most flakes from CL, but also get the most hookups from there.

Guest Upstateguy518

For forums, I honestly haven't found one good enough to be on other than BZ. People are active on here on a fairly regular basis and it's very easily to use. For hook up sites, I can't give you a consistently good site. People who use Grindr normally aren't into BB. A4A and Manhunt are ok but it's hard to find a hook up.

Guest Dickmagnet

I did try barebackrt one time but hear in belgium it's pretty limited & guys just don't hit you up. It's more look look & then look some more but they don't do anything more then that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Grindr is great for quick anon hookups and the Geolocator makes it easier to see who's close. It helps you sort out the bullshitters quick too. Problem is not everyone on there likes/wants bare. Barebackrt.com is great as you know what guys want upfront and if you live in a big city you have quite a few choices. Squirt is good, but like Grindr, you get flakes and guys who want safe. Probably the bulk of my hookups are Grindr or Craigslist. I do still like to do old school cruising bathrooms like Target, SMU campus, Walmart and a couple Latino markets.

Guest bukkakio

planetromeo is amazing and far more reliable than grindr, you can see who's new compared to who has been a member for several years

On 30.5.2017 at 5:20 PM, rufftopsc said:

I think the moderators should add Planet Romeo to their list of hookup sites.  The list is VERY  North American centric.  I often work around Europe and Planet Romeo is my goto site and app.  the have several Poz for Neg clubs and a ton of local bareback clubs.  Its been the best bareback hookup site/app for Europe for me.  Hands down.

Agreed. I meet most of my hook ups through Planet Romeo.

Grindr and Hornet are the phone apps I've had most luck with.