Breeding zone & others

Guest Dickmagnet

On 9.6.2017 at 1:53 AM, Boxir55 said:

I find barebackrt good for finding guys into bareback sex. You get a good age range on there as well. 

The problem with barebackrt is that there are not very many from my area. Same with bareback.com. Travelling in Europe Planet Romeo is by far the superior, or phone apps like Grindr (which is where I find guys locally) and Hornet.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, bberik said:

The problem with barebackrt is that there are not very many from my area. Same with bareback.com. Travelling in Europe Planet Romeo is by far the superior, or phone apps like Grindr (which is where I find guys locally) and Hornet.

next time in london i'd love to swap seed with you

Almost everyone is barebacking today. Just about any hookup site is good even if the profile states safe only.  The few profiles I have out there make it clear that I fuck raw only. If a site has a feature that shows who checked out your profile, all I have to do is click on a profile and the safe only bottom boys contact me wanting to ride my raw daddy dick and make them pregnant.

Guest Dickmagnet
6 hours ago, CallMeSir said:

Almost everyone is barebacking today. Just about any hookup site is good even if the profile states safe only.  The few profiles I have out there make it clear that I fuck raw only. If a site has a feature that shows who checked out your profile, all I have to do is click on a profile and the safe only bottom boys contact me wanting to ride my raw daddy dick and make them pregnant.

This is so totally true, I have started going on hook up sites & it seems almost all the guys with safe sex in there profiles want to spunk up my ass bareback, I think to myself they put safe sex in there profiles out of pressure from friends etc & don't wan the world knowing the prefer bareback fucking. It's a shame but i understand it.