A video of me explaining how I like having my penis sucked

I absolutely LOVE having my penis sucked. It's my favorite thing to do sexually (it's honestly the only thing i do sexually, but i really want to learn to fuck and cum inside a guy's ass too)

So i recorded a video of me explaining how i like having my cock sucked. It's a pretty long video though because i explain some other stuff in it too. 

but over all, the most important thing to remember is to make sure im sitting up in a chair so gravity pulls blood flow down to my pelvis region, and to make sure my penis is wet and slippery enough so i can reach orgasm.

Over all, enjoy ;) and please share your thoughts :)

Edited by TheLusciousLad

I really want to post what I am thinking as I scrolled thru this video but won't as its not the polite thing to do.  In the future if your going to make any type of informational video for others to watch, please get to the point and and wrap up the discussion within a reasonable time frame of five minutes or less; anything longer. you risk losing the audience all together.

Edited by ConversionPiglet
  • Upvote 2

is it that bad hearing me talk? :P 

i just didn't want to leave anything out (beauty of having autism) but ok. 

and i like getting sucked for a long amount of time, so i need to find a guy with the patience ;) lol 

Edited by TheLusciousLad

Your Mouthwash and Saliva thing is Bull Shit.

Everything you say is Bull Shit as far as I'm concerned, I offered you a place to live with all the Blowjobs you could ever want and you tell me you're moving to Florida. 8 Inches is not Average, it's way larger then Average. I DEEPTHROAT and 8 inches is Deepthroat Worthy, also, I don't use my Hands to get a guy off, I am a Cocksucker.

The most unfortunate thing here is, you'll never get to feel what a Real Balls Deep Bobbing Blowjob feels like!

I am a Moderator at Cocksuckerdb, that's why you can't find yourself there anylonger, too much Bull Shit!!

• Downvote 1

17 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

Having said all that you are a lovely looking lad and I would fuck you anytime.

i can't take it up the ass. i'm a top. 

if you tried fucking me i'd get blood and feces all over you :( it can't do it. 

Edited by TheLusciousLad

On 5/29/2017 at 4:13 PM, ConversionPiglet said:

I really want to post what I am thinking as I scrolled thru this video but won't as its not the polite thing to do.  In the future if your going to make any type of informational video for others to watch, please get to the point and and wrap up the discussion within a reasonable time frame of five minutes or less; anything longer. you risk losing the audience all together.

there was no way i could've explained all of that in 5 minutes

Edited by TheLusciousLad

Hey LL,

I too started watching your video and gave up.  This forum is more about sex and getting off. I guess I am not the only one here who wants to do it more quickly than your video allows. 

That said you are cute as can be, and I give you props for putting yourself out there. I followed you on youtube so I can watch your video later, for entertainment not sexual gratification.  

Too bad there is so much negative feedback. Especially Blowboi's. Come on now for me I WANT hands involved in a blowjob! 

Maybe you will make an abbreviated version of "How to blow me". It is a great idea.  

6 hours ago, bbfarm said:

Hey LL,

I too started watching your video and gave up.  This forum is more about sex and getting off. I guess I am not the only one here who wants to do it more quickly than your video allows. 

That said you are cute as can be, and I give you props for putting yourself out there. I followed you on youtube so I can watch your video later, for entertainment not sexual gratification.  

Too bad there is so much negative feedback. Especially Blowboi's. Come on now for me I WANT hands involved in a blowjob! 

Maybe you will make an abbreviated version of "How to blow me". It is a great idea.  

well yeah, it was a long video and there was a lot of stuff i was mentioning but honestly, not all of it is important. just as long as the guy drools and spits on my cock enough and gets it wet and slippery enough so his mouth and hand can slide over it good and finish me off. 

i dont know why guys are complaining about how long it is though. if it was really short, it wouldnt be so interesting at all. i was just explaining everything i was into when it comes to getting sucked.