Hep C symptoms

Hey guys; I'd be grateful if some of you could share with me some of the symptoms that people experience with Hep C? Have no problem about STI's or HIV at all. Have had Hep A and B; don't want Hep C, thank you. Would be grateful to know your symptoms, and how you picked it up.

From personal experience... I had zero symptoms. Mine was picked up at a routine sexual health checkup.

Many years (10+, maybe even more) down the line then that's when symptoms will start as it starts to cause damage to your liver. Fortunately mine was picked up very early on and an over halfway through my treatment now. 

• Upvote 3

Guest NxNW

I picked it up at a CumUnion party. I was a popular bttm and the guys were lining up to fuck me. Got gono and chlamydia there too.  Fun night out getting my hole all cummy, but I haven't done group sex since. Unfortunately I think it's a risk factor for Hep C transmission. As for symptoms, I did notice that my piss got super dark for a while. Then when I saw my doc for my half-yearly blood draw, we discovered my liver enzymes were way out of whack. Further tests revealed the HCV infection. But I got lucky and it cleared on its own, all within about four months. I think the standard info about Hep-C transmission downplays the risk of infection for HIV+ guys. It doesn't require needles or fisting to get. I'm still taking plenty of loads from strangers, but just one-on-one hookups for now. 

I didn't see any symptoms.. didn't feel any different. I got from topping raw (he had a few loads in him). It was picked up in routine blood tests and cleared naturally a few months later (fortunately).

My doc wouldn't put me on the old treatment system and was waiting for the latest meds to get on out PBS scheme (Australia). It took 5 months from diagnosis.

Contracted where??? Most probably at Folsom weekend in barelin. 

Mine was at either HardOn or CumUnion in London. Went to them both within a month of each other then got the HepC result at my next screen.

As others point out.. not necessarily contracted through fisting or drugs - orgies seem to be becoming a more commonplace route of transmission.

As usccocksucker says its easy to actually treat nowadays but damn expensive.

Some complications still around regarding HIV/HepC coinfection due to the toll the drugs take on your body.

Took a few years before NHS in UK would authorise my treatment.