Anyone barebacked their way through the AIDS epidemic of the 1980s and early 1990s?

Yeah, I did and still neg. Probably didn't take as many loads as a lot of you but I'd say close to 100 bareback cum in my ass including blood fucks. Baths, parks ,reststops I just wanted cum in my ass. Now I'm married to a HIV+/UD guy and it's so hot taking POZ cum, even if it is UD.

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...

Had to do the maths but my first gay fuck was in either 1989 or 1990; it, and pretty much every time I got fucked after that until at least around 1998 or so I took it bare and most would’ve cum in me and fucked it in too.

So yes, I suppose I did. It was something I used to feel guilty about after the fact to be entirely honest but I’d be asking guys to fuck me raw at the next opportunity.

I remember one guy I used to get fucked by every time I went to Steamworks in Melbourne for about two years and often outside of that.

He was a young rock climber - Glen - with the amazingly lithe musculature you’d expect of a rock climber. He absolutely refused to fuck me bare no matter how much I begged him to try it.

But he was turned on by our compromise: he’d fuck me with a condom but blow his load into the condom inside my hole. Part of our post-coital ritual was for him to slowly withdraw and present his cock to me for me to remove the condom and deposit his cum into my hole.

He even started depositing his cum inside me after a fuck.

Edited by breedmypiggycunt
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest bbffassslut

I lost my virginity to a wonderful bare BBC in 1987. The majority of my play experiences, I mostly bottomed, were bareback. I have had a lot of fun and play since that first time. 

I am negative. 

Guest smileatyou

I took my first bareback load in 1987 and was immediately hooked. Moved to San Francisco, took uncountable bb loads throughout the early 90s. And here I am, still doing it, while proudly passing the torch to younger cumpdump sluts.

Oh yeah. I started taking raw Cock from the beginning. Started getting fucked in 1976 or earlier, always bareback. The 80's arrived and the epidemic scare...I slowed down some, but only bare Cock went in my hole. I finally got pozzed...in 2006. I'm pretty lucky to have gotten through the 80's and 90's unscathed. Just about a month ago I got a recharge. That was awesome!

From the start I have been fucked bareback as a bottom until I was diagnosticked poz in 98, then after on med, most of the time I get fucked bareback as my top partners love it that way. I enjoy bareback and love to fell their cum in me,when I give blowjob I swallow it all with great pleasure, the condoms are such a turn off , now I love  to be double fucked ideally by lady boys 

• Upvote 2

I did.

1980 just before my 17th birthday and with the use of a borrowed drivers license, a friend introduced me to a bath house in the LosAngeles area.

I was hooked. That was the begining of summer so school was out. I was able to scrounge up the seven dollars it cost to get it in and this time with the help of a stolen drivers license I went back, alone this time. i was there four and five days a week through summer. It was nothing for me to take on 10 or 12 guys in a session. I did that for 2 yrs never once was a condom used and to this day Ive never used a condom, and I am Neg on prep.

Edited by Daddysapig
spelling
  • Upvote 2

Been barebacking ever since the first time I got fucked at 14 - in fact, I can honestly say I’ve never used a condom.  Made it through the 80s and 90s and finally tested poz in 2004 after 20 years of giving/taking loads.  Been undetectable since then and never stopped fucking raw.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1