Anyone barebacked their way through the AIDS epidemic of the 1980s and early 1990s?

I just turned 62 on January 7th, 2020.   I started playing around bareback from the start with my stepbrother when I was 12 or 13, he was/is 2 years older than me.  I've maybe used a condom a dozen times in my whole life.  Aa of October 2019 I'm still HIV Negative.   However I  did get an STI due to a  "Needle Stick" from a Syringe that was in a trash bag at work while taking out the trash.

23 hours ago, breedmedeeper said:

Oh yeah. I started taking raw Cock from the beginning. Started getting fucked in 1976 or earlier, always bareback. The 80's arrived and the epidemic scare...I slowed down some, but only bare Cock went in my hole. I finally got pozzed...in 2006. I'm pretty lucky to have gotten through the 80's and 90's unscathed. Just about a month ago I got a recharge. That was awesome!

^^^ Pretty much this.... In between boyfriends, I hit the Philly baths frequently; and in an open relationship, I hit the baths and the various apps. In all of that time, I might have encountered a condom 4 or 5 times.

I officially started barebacking, taking anonymous loads, on my 18th birthday, 1971.  That was the day I was introduced to the bathhouse scene in New Orleans.  At the time, New Orleans had several bathhouses.  The Club Baths, Miidtown Spa (later Flex), Canal Baths and Camp Baths were my favorite places for swapping loads.  Being fit, blond, new meat and 18 made you very popular with everyone at the baths.  Many of the bars also had back rooms for anonymous sex.  I quickly learned the pleasures of raw sex and preferred raw over wrapped.  AIDS was unknown to me until the later '80s.  By that time I was already a committed and exclusive  barebacker.  I tested during those risky years, yet remained negative.  When the '90s arrived, I adopted the "do not care" attitude regarding statuses and discontinued testing.  I knowingly took HIV+ loads during the '90s forward.  It wasn't until 2018 when a fuckbuddy challenged my "do not care" attutide.  I got tested expecting a positive result.  To both our amazement's I was and still HIV-.  At 66, I am pos. friendly and still taking all loads.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, bethlehembottom said:

fuck yeah i started barebacking in 1967 when i was 8 years old and been barebacking all my life once i started i couldent stop and im still barebacking today its what i live for

Damn you were younger than me, I was 11

Well I've always fucked raw since i was a kid in the 70s iv caught sum infections a few times nothing penicillen cudnt fix lol there is no telling how be many poz loads I've takin I'm still neg today not on prep even be had a poz boyfreind not on meds for over a year we fucked raw daily I'm still neg for sum reason???

On 6/25/2017 at 10:52 AM, kumnmyhole said:

I became a bareback cumdump in high school  in the early 80's with other students - then I stumbled upon a Bay Area Reporter with the bathouse ads. It didn't take me long into my first visit to the Steamworks baths to be ass up head down in my room as a no load refused cumdump. Not everyone who got pozzed in the early 80's died - I didn't even go on HIV drugs till the mid 90's and stayed on treatment till 2012. 5 years later and after taking the loads of thens of thousands of men since 1981, I'm still here and my toxic hole is open to any hard cock n load offered...

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2017_06/IMG_4826.thumb.JPG.28cb49e5ab50fdd7f0ff99641e56c9e7.JPG

Love your cunt! I’d love to slurp loads out of it all night long! 

• 2 months later...

I have been taking black dick since I first started having sex at age 16. I would say that 90% has been raw.  Around age 23 I was part of the study that led to the development of prep - they found that there are some people who are resistant to most strains of hiv and apparently I'm one of them.  Glad now that I survived that period but also feel guilty about all the friends I lost along the way. I mean some of them for pozzed during 3ways I was part of.  Had to deal with the guilt in therapy. Im still neg and although I regularly take raw bbc, I stick with guys on prep or u=u these days. Would be an ironic shame to get infected now after all that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest josebarebear
On 1/18/2020 at 12:42 PM, smileatyou said:

I took my first bareback load in 1987 and was immediately hooked. Moved to San Francisco, took uncountable bb loads throughout the early 90s. And here I am, still doing it, while proudly passing the torch to younger cumpdump sluts.

very nice profile man.

glad to see you are here and passing the torch.  😉

I did, but since I was active duty in some not very friendly places, wasn’t that active.   Did a lot of key parties.   “It’s not,gay when it’s part of threesome”

Did rest stops.   When your ass up in the dark, you never know if it’s going to get covered or not and I know many a cock that started covered finished bare.

A few ladyboys in those Asian towns.

amazed I never got even a case of the crabs

I'm 70 and was barebacking from 1970-1982 as it was the best of times and worst of times. I lived in the West Village in NYC as it was a great place for a Gay person to live in. By the early 80s, people were disappearing and getting sick, but I was still BB with some friends. When I lost a close friend and watch him get sick, then die that had big affect me. I stop BB cold turkey and become a condom fairy if it was not covered NO WAY even getting fisted. I started BB again in 2004 and chasing since 2016.